What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Justice For Ashli??

Thunderbird

Gold Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2010
Messages
3,214
Reaction score
670
Points
130
The right decision! She was an insurrectionist, under orders from Trump, hell bent on overthrowing the government of the United States of America. She received exactly what she deserved by a patriotic officer defending our country.
Astrostar = fascist! What kind of a bastard supports a government stormtrooper murdering a patriotic American woman protesting against corrupt politicians?! Do you really think the stormtrooper was in any kind of danger that justified killing Ashli??
LOL

By "patriot," you mean traitor, who along with a hostile mob, was attempting to get at members of Congress and the VP, potentially to do harm with the intent of preventing Joe Biden, the winner of the 2020 election, from being certified by Congress as constitutionally mandated.
"If she committed any crime by going through the window and into the Speaker's Lobby, it would have been trespassing. Some misdemeanor crime. All a rookie cop would have done is arrest her."

"And he has plenty of other officers there to assist with arrest," he said of the shooter. "You had officers on Ashli's side of the door in riot gear and holding submachine guns. And on the other side of the door you have another uniformed officer 6 or 8 feet away. Whose life is he saving by shooting her? ... She's not brandishing a weapon. She's on the window ledge. And there's no reason to think she's armed."


Whose life was saved by shooting Ashli? Was shooting Ashli the only way to stop her?
False.

The other cops in riot gear had just arrived and were still assessing the situation. 3 out of 4 of them were in the process of escorting other cops out of the area when Ashli Targetpractice was shot. Had Benedict Babbitt made it past the police barricade and been arrested, the rest of the mob would have broken through the barricade as well and would have overwhelmed the few officers guarding the House chamber.

Traitor Ashli Targetpractice committed suicide by cop and earned herself a gold Darwin award.
Your silly speculation aside, please answer my questions: Whose life was saved by shooting Ashli? Was shooting Ashli the only way to stop her?

You could look at anybody and guess they were going to hurt someone. Reasonable people don’t guess and murder.
Anyone else who also tried to breach that secured area
You can’t seem to answer or even understand my questions.

I thought liberals opposed guns and police brutality.
Who doesn't oppose police butality?
You.

You are very happy that Ashli was killed though she wasn’t threatening anyone.
That's a lie. She was threatening to lead a mob to get at lawmakers who were inside the House chamber hiding from that mob.

And yes, I'm very happy a traitor like Benedict Babbitt was killed. A fitting ending for traitors.
People who get their kicks when someone is murdered is sick.

Did she make specific threats against lawmakers?
That's true but Ashli Targetpractice wasn't murdered no matter how much you fantasize about it. Murder is the unlawful killing of another person and following an investigation, it was deemed a lawful kill.

Her actions made a very specific threat against lawmakers. That mob was trying to break the doors down to gain access into the Speaker's Lobby which leads into the House chamber where lawmakers were hiding from them. They knew lawmakers were there because they saw at least one inside the Speaker's Lobby and that's when they started breaking in. Benedict Babbitt was the first to lead the charge into the Speaker's Lobby by attempting to climb through a broken out window. Had she not been prevented from gaining entry, the rest of the mob would have followed her and lawmaker's lives would have been at risk. That's a threat no matter how much you deny it.
You can read minds, amazing!

Your speculation about what she would do is pointless.

What specific threats did she make against the lawmakers? Please quote her words.

Only a fascist would happily shoot a woman for trespassing.
"You can read minds, amazing!"

Who needs to read minds when we have video of them calling out the lawmaker they could see getting away and then charging at the doors to get in?

"Your speculation about what she would do is pointless."

Nope, not pointless. It's not up to the police to hope and pray a charging, violent mob calling for the death of the vice president, will not harm any lawmakers should they get near them. Their job is to protect the lawmakers and their staff who work there.

"What specific threats did she make against the lawmakers? Please quote her words."

Already answered that -- it wasn't her words, it was her actions. Which were leading a violent mob into the House chamber.

"Only a fascist would happily shoot a woman for trespassing."

That you categorize that as merely trespassing reveals your dishonesty. She was attempting to break into a restricted area of the Capitol where lawmakers were and where that mob was forbidden. And the goal of that mob was to prevent the Constitutional process of certifying a presidential election which had been underway until that mob tried to stop it. That's sedition and she died a traitor to the nation she once proudly served before Q infected her mind.
I have given you an opportunity to provide evidence that Ashli threatened someone. You failed. Your desire to kill this woman without such evidence is depraved. You even said her death made you happy!

So many politicians have sullied Washington by serving the CCP and Big Tech. Aren’t they the traitors to the American people?



LOLOLOL

I failed??

To whom? You? You're a nobody. Meanwhile, the hero cop was determined to have done the right thing by stopping her and the rest of the mob behind her.
The cop is a hero because he killed an unarmed woman who never threatened anyone??

Are you kidding?

You are speculating that Ashli wanted to harm one of those corrupt lawmakers. Her only action was trespassing. You say she led a violent mob. Was she chosen as the leader of the protesters? Is she responsible for the behavior of others? Should the police gun down all the BLM protesters because some of them are violent? Was there no other way to stop this unarmed woman? Did she have to be killed?

One more question. Don’t you think politicians who serve the genocidal Chinese Communist regime are traitors?

"The cop is a hero because he killed an unarmed woman who never threatened anyone??"

Great, tell the forum how the cop knew she was unarmed. Tell the forum why the cop should have assumed she didn't have a concealed weapon on her.....

Yes, that cop is a hero who saved lives.

"You are speculating that Ashli wanted to harm one of those corrupt lawmakers. Her only action was trespassing."

And it's not just about Ashli Targetpractice. It's about the mob she was part of. If the cop doesn't stop her, the mob gets inside the House chamber. Stopping her stopped the mob. And they weren't just trespassing. They were attempting to break into a restricted area.

"You say she led a violent mob. Was she chosen as the leader of the protesters? Is she responsible for the behavior of others?"

She chose herself to lead that mob into the House chamber when she decided to be the first to get into the Speaker's Lobby. And she would have been responsible for the actions of the mob had they hurt anyone in the same way one bank robber is charged with felony murder if a security guard kills one of the other bank robbers.

"Should the police gun down all the BLM protesters because some of them are violent?"

They should have gunned down any who were threatening lawmakers or staff. You'll note, they only shot the one who dared to attempt to enter the Speaker's Lobby. No one else tried and no one else was shot. It's clear the cops' intentions were to keep that mob away from members of Congress and they did a superb job under the circumstances.

"One more question. Don’t you think politicians who serve the genocidal Chinese Communist regime are traitors?"

Sure, if their actions in doing so threaten, or breach, U.S. security. You linked an article about Feinstein which failed to reveal any such actions. Your own article highlights, "the details right now are few and blurry," and points out the spy did not have security clearance and only states "the source reported back to China about local politics." Nothing in their implicates Feinstein.
More nonsense from Faun.

Now you feel the police should assume people are armed and gun them down?!

You wrote: “You'll note, they only shot the one who dared to attempt to enter the Speaker's Lobby.” What is your evidence for this statement?

The cops did a superb job of shooting an unarmed woman who never threatened anyone?

You missed my question: "Should the police gun down all the BLM protesters because some of them are violent?"

You wrote: “Nothing in their implicates Feinstein”

Did you read this: Feinstein’s economic positions frequently downplayed the PRC’s rampant human rights violations.

You keep repeating this as if were true: “Had she not been, the lives of members of Congress would have been at risk”

Of course you don’t know this.

Your lie does not justify Ashli’s murder. Your long-winded tiresome posts don’t justify her murder. Your nonsensical tortured reasoning doesn’t justify Ashli’s murder. I’m afraid you’ve exposed yourself as a sicko who is thrilled by the death of an innocent woman.
 
Last edited:

Faun

Diamond Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2011
Messages
77,823
Reaction score
15,946
Points
2,210
More nonsense from Faun.

Now you feel the police should assume people are armed and gun them down?!
Every circumstance is different. In a case like Insurrection Day where a huge mob overwhelmed police and threatened the lives of lawmakers and then attempted to breach a restricted secured zone, and became an imminent threat to the safety of the lawmakers still inside the House chamber just feet away, yes.

Too bad if you don't like that. That's a reasonable use of force which is why the cop is not being charged.

You wrote: “You'll note, they only shot the one who dared to attempt to enter the Speaker's Lobby.” What is your evidence for this statement?

The cops did a superb job of shooting an unarmed woman who never threatened anyone?

You're lying. That mob was threatening lawmakers and she was part of it. At the moment she was shot, she was leading the charge into the Speaker's Lobby.

You missed my question: "Should the police gun down all the BLM protesters because some of them are violent?"

If they're a threat to innocent peoples' lives, yes.

You wrote: “Nothing in their implicates Feinstein”

Did you read this: Feinstein’s economic positions frequently downplayed the PRC’s rampant human rights violations.
Didn't read that as that has nothing to do with her having a spy working for her. What I did read was...

Former intelligence officials…[said] Chinese intelligence once recruited a staff member at a California office of U.S. Senator Dianne Feinstein, and the source reported back to China about local politics. (A spokesperson for Feinstein said the office doesn’t comment on personnel matters or investigations, but noted that no Feinstein staffer in California has ever had a security clearance.)

... so nothing criminal on Feinstein's part.
 

bodecea

Diamond Member
Joined
Jul 22, 2009
Messages
144,660
Reaction score
19,772
Points
2,180
Location
#HasNoClothes
Justice of Ashli? Here's her trophy:
1620927141709.png
 

Thunderbird

Gold Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2010
Messages
3,214
Reaction score
670
Points
130
L
More nonsense from Faun.

Now you feel the police should assume people are armed and gun them down?!
Every circumstance is different. In a case like Insurrection Day where a huge mob overwhelmed police and threatened the lives of lawmakers and then attempted to breach a restricted secured zone, and became an imminent threat to the safety of the lawmakers still inside the House chamber just feet away, yes.

Too bad if you don't like that. That's a reasonable use of force which is why the cop is not being charged.

You wrote: “You'll note, they only shot the one who dared to attempt to enter the Speaker's Lobby.” What is your evidence for this statement?

The cops did a superb job of shooting an unarmed woman who never threatened anyone?

You're lying. That mob was threatening lawmakers and she was part of it. At the moment she was shot, she was leading the charge into the Speaker's Lobby.

You missed my question: "Should the police gun down all the BLM protesters because some of them are violent?"

If they're a threat to innocent peoples' lives, yes.

You wrote: “Nothing in their implicates Feinstein”

Did you read this: Feinstein’s economic positions frequently downplayed the PRC’s rampant human rights violations.
Didn't read that as that has nothing to do with her having a spy working for her. What I did read was...

Former intelligence officials…[said] Chinese intelligence once recruited a staff member at a California office of U.S. Senator Dianne Feinstein, and the source reported back to China about local politics. (A spokesperson for Feinstein said the office doesn’t comment on personnel matters or investigations, but noted that no Feinstein staffer in California has ever had a security clearance.)

... so nothing criminal on Feinstein's part.
Only authoritarian losers are thrilled, giddy, happy about the state gunning down an unarmed woman who never threatened anyone.

Now Faun wants to shoot black protesters as well! As we’ve seen Faun feels that if some protesters start fights it’s okay to mow down all the protesters.

You seem unable to back up your statement: “You'll note, they only shot the one who dared to attempt to enter the Speaker's Lobby.” What is your evidence for this statement? If you are still trying to justify killing Ashli you should at least get your facts straight.

Should we really start shooting citizens because hysterical old ladies like Faun feel our corrupt politicians are in danger?!

Was Feinstein an ally to the CCP, yes or no?
 

Faun

Diamond Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2011
Messages
77,823
Reaction score
15,946
Points
2,210
L
More nonsense from Faun.

Now you feel the police should assume people are armed and gun them down?!
Every circumstance is different. In a case like Insurrection Day where a huge mob overwhelmed police and threatened the lives of lawmakers and then attempted to breach a restricted secured zone, and became an imminent threat to the safety of the lawmakers still inside the House chamber just feet away, yes.

Too bad if you don't like that. That's a reasonable use of force which is why the cop is not being charged.

You wrote: “You'll note, they only shot the one who dared to attempt to enter the Speaker's Lobby.” What is your evidence for this statement?

The cops did a superb job of shooting an unarmed woman who never threatened anyone?

You're lying. That mob was threatening lawmakers and she was part of it. At the moment she was shot, she was leading the charge into the Speaker's Lobby.

You missed my question: "Should the police gun down all the BLM protesters because some of them are violent?"

If they're a threat to innocent peoples' lives, yes.

You wrote: “Nothing in their implicates Feinstein”

Did you read this: Feinstein’s economic positions frequently downplayed the PRC’s rampant human rights violations.
Didn't read that as that has nothing to do with her having a spy working for her. What I did read was...

Former intelligence officials…[said] Chinese intelligence once recruited a staff member at a California office of U.S. Senator Dianne Feinstein, and the source reported back to China about local politics. (A spokesperson for Feinstein said the office doesn’t comment on personnel matters or investigations, but noted that no Feinstein staffer in California has ever had a security clearance.)

... so nothing criminal on Feinstein's part.
Only authoritarian losers are thrilled, giddy, happy about the state gunning down an unarmed woman who never threatened anyone.

Now Faun wants to shoot black protesters as well! As we’ve seen Faun feels that if some protesters start fights it’s okay to mow down all the protesters.

You seem unable to back up your statement: “You'll note, they only shot the one who dared to attempt to enter the Speaker's Lobby.” What is your evidence for this statement? If you are still trying to justify killing Ashli you should at least get your facts straight.

Should we really start shooting citizens because hysterical old ladies like Faun feel our corrupt politicians are in danger?!

Was Feinstein an ally to the CCP, yes or no?
You're still lying. As part of that mob, she was a threat.

You can lie to yourself but don't expect others to be as gullible as you.
 

Godboy

Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2008
Messages
20,949
Reaction score
6,613
Points
350

"Federal prosecutors will not charge a police officer who shot and killed a woman as she climbed through the broken part of a door during the insurrection at the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6. Authorities had considered for months whether criminal charges were appropriate for the Capitol Police officer who fatally shot Ashli Babbitt -- The Justice Department’s decision, though expected, officially closes out the investigation.

Prosecutors said they had reviewed video of the shooting, along with statements from the officer involved and other officers and witnesses, examined physical evidence from the scene and reviewed the autopsy results. “Based on that investigation, officials determined that there is insufficient evidence to support a criminal prosecution,” the department said in a statement."


This sets a very dangerous precedent....It basically gives officers a blank check to gun down people, unarmed people, good people.....and the officer face no consequences for his or her actions...Because of this decision, cops can essentially gun you down just because you didn't obey an order they gave -- they can gun you down then claim they feared for their safety while dehumanizing you as some violent person or a member of some angry mob... even tho that person is unarmed and was posing no threat.

Now to be fair, it's perfectly OK for certain types of unarmed people to be gunned down for not obeying cops or maybe using inappropriate language towards cops that could cause them to fear for their safety; but it's different when you are actually fighting against a tyrannical government who stole an election and your only recourse is to storm the Capitol to voice your grievances, cosplay in Neo-Nazi and Neo-Confederate apparel, joke about executing the VP and perhaps scare congress members into overturning the election for you and stuff...
I have always been fine with cops shooting criminals.
 

WinterBorn

Diamond Member
Staff member
Moderator
Joined
Nov 18, 2011
Messages
39,878
Reaction score
9,929
Points
1,340
Location
Atlanta
Funny that some of the same people calling this murder, are the ones who routinely claim blacks wouldn't have been killed if they just did what the officer told them. Maybe Ashli should have done what the officer told her.
 

Thunderbird

Gold Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2010
Messages
3,214
Reaction score
670
Points
130
L
More nonsense from Faun.

Now you feel the police should assume people are armed and gun them down?!
Every circumstance is different. In a case like Insurrection Day where a huge mob overwhelmed police and threatened the lives of lawmakers and then attempted to breach a restricted secured zone, and became an imminent threat to the safety of the lawmakers still inside the House chamber just feet away, yes.

Too bad if you don't like that. That's a reasonable use of force which is why the cop is not being charged.

You wrote: “You'll note, they only shot the one who dared to attempt to enter the Speaker's Lobby.” What is your evidence for this statement?

The cops did a superb job of shooting an unarmed woman who never threatened anyone?

You're lying. That mob was threatening lawmakers and she was part of it. At the moment she was shot, she was leading the charge into the Speaker's Lobby.

You missed my question: "Should the police gun down all the BLM protesters because some of them are violent?"

If they're a threat to innocent peoples' lives, yes.

You wrote: “Nothing in their implicates Feinstein”

Did you read this: Feinstein’s economic positions frequently downplayed the PRC’s rampant human rights violations.
Didn't read that as that has nothing to do with her having a spy working for her. What I did read was...

Former intelligence officials…[said] Chinese intelligence once recruited a staff member at a California office of U.S. Senator Dianne Feinstein, and the source reported back to China about local politics. (A spokesperson for Feinstein said the office doesn’t comment on personnel matters or investigations, but noted that no Feinstein staffer in California has ever had a security clearance.)

... so nothing criminal on Feinstein's part.
Only authoritarian losers are thrilled, giddy, happy about the state gunning down an unarmed woman who never threatened anyone.

Now Faun wants to shoot black protesters as well! As we’ve seen Faun feels that if some protesters start fights it’s okay to mow down all the protesters.

You seem unable to back up your statement: “You'll note, they only shot the one who to attempt to enter the Speaker's Lobby.” What is your evidence for this statement? If you are still trying to justify killing Ashli you should at least get your facts straight.

Should we really start shooting citizens because hysterical old ladies like Faun feel our corrupt politicians are in danger?!

Was Feinstein an ally to the CCP, yes or no?
You're still lying. As part of that mob, she was a threat.

You can lie to yourself but don't expect others to be as gullible as you.
Faun is giggling & drooling while watching newsreels of authoritarian states gunning down innocent citizens. As a consequence he is too busy to back up all the nonsense he is spouting.

You wrote: “You'll note, they only shot the one who dared to attempt to enter the Speaker's Lobby.” What is your evidence for this statement?

Maybe to a frightened old woman like Faun this unarmed woman seemed like a threat. A normal person wouldn’t panic so easily.

Why do you run from my questions?

Was Feinstein an ally to the CCP, yes or no?

And you do realize the big media corporations lied Biden into the White House, right?

 
Last edited:

Faun

Diamond Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2011
Messages
77,823
Reaction score
15,946
Points
2,210
L
More nonsense from Faun.

Now you feel the police should assume people are armed and gun them down?!
Every circumstance is different. In a case like Insurrection Day where a huge mob overwhelmed police and threatened the lives of lawmakers and then attempted to breach a restricted secured zone, and became an imminent threat to the safety of the lawmakers still inside the House chamber just feet away, yes.

Too bad if you don't like that. That's a reasonable use of force which is why the cop is not being charged.

You wrote: “You'll note, they only shot the one who dared to attempt to enter the Speaker's Lobby.” What is your evidence for this statement?

The cops did a superb job of shooting an unarmed woman who never threatened anyone?

You're lying. That mob was threatening lawmakers and she was part of it. At the moment she was shot, she was leading the charge into the Speaker's Lobby.

You missed my question: "Should the police gun down all the BLM protesters because some of them are violent?"

If they're a threat to innocent peoples' lives, yes.

You wrote: “Nothing in their implicates Feinstein”

Did you read this: Feinstein’s economic positions frequently downplayed the PRC’s rampant human rights violations.
Didn't read that as that has nothing to do with her having a spy working for her. What I did read was...

Former intelligence officials…[said] Chinese intelligence once recruited a staff member at a California office of U.S. Senator Dianne Feinstein, and the source reported back to China about local politics. (A spokesperson for Feinstein said the office doesn’t comment on personnel matters or investigations, but noted that no Feinstein staffer in California has ever had a security clearance.)

... so nothing criminal on Feinstein's part.
Only authoritarian losers are thrilled, giddy, happy about the state gunning down an unarmed woman who never threatened anyone.

Now Faun wants to shoot black protesters as well! As we’ve seen Faun feels that if some protesters start fights it’s okay to mow down all the protesters.

You seem unable to back up your statement: “You'll note, they only shot the one who to attempt to enter the Speaker's Lobby.” What is your evidence for this statement? If you are still trying to justify killing Ashli you should at least get your facts straight.

Should we really start shooting citizens because hysterical old ladies like Faun feel our corrupt politicians are in danger?!

Was Feinstein an ally to the CCP, yes or no?
You're still lying. As part of that mob, she was a threat.

You can lie to yourself but don't expect others to be as gullible as you.
Faun is giggling & drooling while watching newsreels of authoritarian states gunning down innocent citizens. As a consequence he is too busy to back up all the nonsense he is spouting.

You wrote: “You'll note, they only shot the one who dared to attempt to enter the Speaker's Lobby.” What is your evidence for this statement?

Maybe to a frightened old woman like Faun this unarmed woman seemed like a threat. A normal person wouldn’t panic so easily.

Why do you run from my questions?

Was Feinstein an ally to the CCP, yes or no?
Holyshit, you must not have seen any of the videos.

My evidence of that statement is she was the only one who attempted to get past the police barricade and she was the only one shot. The others backed down when the cop pulled out his gun. For whatever reason, we'll never know, Ashli Targetpractice was the only one stupid enough to forge forward anyway.

It's in the fucking video, ya moron. :cuckoo:

And Feinstein is not a traitor, no matter how hard you try to paint her as one.
 

Thunderbird

Gold Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2010
Messages
3,214
Reaction score
670
Points
130
L
More nonsense from Faun.

Now you feel the police should assume people are armed and gun them down?!
Every circumstance is different. In a case like Insurrection Day where a huge mob overwhelmed police and threatened the lives of lawmakers and then attempted to breach a restricted secured zone, and became an imminent threat to the safety of the lawmakers still inside the House chamber just feet away, yes.

Too bad if you don't like that. That's a reasonable use of force which is why the cop is not being charged.

You wrote: “You'll note, they only shot the one who dared to attempt to enter the Speaker's Lobby.” What is your evidence for this statement?

The cops did a superb job of shooting an unarmed woman who never threatened anyone?

You're lying. That mob was threatening lawmakers and she was part of it. At the moment she was shot, she was leading the charge into the Speaker's Lobby.

You missed my question: "Should the police gun down all the BLM protesters because some of them are violent?"

If they're a threat to innocent peoples' lives, yes.

You wrote: “Nothing in their implicates Feinstein”

Did you read this: Feinstein’s economic positions frequently downplayed the PRC’s rampant human rights violations.
Didn't read that as that has nothing to do with her having a spy working for her. What I did read was...

Former intelligence officials…[said] Chinese intelligence once recruited a staff member at a California office of U.S. Senator Dianne Feinstein, and the source reported back to China about local politics. (A spokesperson for Feinstein said the office doesn’t comment on personnel matters or investigations, but noted that no Feinstein staffer in California has ever had a security clearance.)

... so nothing criminal on Feinstein's part.
Only authoritarian losers are thrilled, giddy, happy about the state gunning down an unarmed woman who never threatened anyone.

Now Faun wants to shoot black protesters as well! As we’ve seen Faun feels that if some protesters start fights it’s okay to mow down all the protesters.

You seem unable to back up your statement: “You'll note, they only shot the one who to attempt to enter the Speaker's Lobby.” What is your evidence for this statement? If you are still trying to justify killing Ashli you should at least get your facts straight.

Should we really start shooting citizens because hysterical old ladies like Faun feel our corrupt politicians are in danger?!

Was Feinstein an ally to the CCP, yes or no?
You're still lying. As part of that mob, she was a threat.

You can lie to yourself but don't expect others to be as gullible as you.
Faun is giggling & drooling while watching newsreels of authoritarian states gunning down innocent citizens. As a consequence he is too busy to back up all the nonsense he is spouting.

You wrote: “You'll note, they only shot the one who dared to attempt to enter the Speaker's Lobby.” What is your evidence for this statement?

Maybe to a frightened old woman like Faun this unarmed woman seemed like a threat. A normal person wouldn’t panic so easily.

Why do you run from my questions?

Was Feinstein an ally to the CCP, yes or no?
Holyshit, you must not have seen any of the videos.

My evidence of that statement is she was the only one who attempted to get past the police barricade and she was the only one shot. The others backed down when the cop pulled out his gun. For whatever reason, we'll never know, Ashli Targetpractice was the only one stupid enough to forge forward anyway.

It's in the fucking video, ya moron. :cuckoo:

And Feinstein is not a traitor, no matter how hard you try to paint her as one.
You said Ashli was the only one to try to enter the lobby. You lied.


Show some basic decency and admit your lie. You are lying in order to justify the murder of this unarmed woman by the state.

And please stop kissing Feinstein’s ass: The Spy Who Drove Her: Dianne Feinstein and Chinese Espionage
 

Faun

Diamond Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2011
Messages
77,823
Reaction score
15,946
Points
2,210
L
More nonsense from Faun.

Now you feel the police should assume people are armed and gun them down?!
Every circumstance is different. In a case like Insurrection Day where a huge mob overwhelmed police and threatened the lives of lawmakers and then attempted to breach a restricted secured zone, and became an imminent threat to the safety of the lawmakers still inside the House chamber just feet away, yes.

Too bad if you don't like that. That's a reasonable use of force which is why the cop is not being charged.

You wrote: “You'll note, they only shot the one who dared to attempt to enter the Speaker's Lobby.” What is your evidence for this statement?

The cops did a superb job of shooting an unarmed woman who never threatened anyone?

You're lying. That mob was threatening lawmakers and she was part of it. At the moment she was shot, she was leading the charge into the Speaker's Lobby.

You missed my question: "Should the police gun down all the BLM protesters because some of them are violent?"

If they're a threat to innocent peoples' lives, yes.

You wrote: “Nothing in their implicates Feinstein”

Did you read this: Feinstein’s economic positions frequently downplayed the PRC’s rampant human rights violations.
Didn't read that as that has nothing to do with her having a spy working for her. What I did read was...

Former intelligence officials…[said] Chinese intelligence once recruited a staff member at a California office of U.S. Senator Dianne Feinstein, and the source reported back to China about local politics. (A spokesperson for Feinstein said the office doesn’t comment on personnel matters or investigations, but noted that no Feinstein staffer in California has ever had a security clearance.)

... so nothing criminal on Feinstein's part.
Only authoritarian losers are thrilled, giddy, happy about the state gunning down an unarmed woman who never threatened anyone.

Now Faun wants to shoot black protesters as well! As we’ve seen Faun feels that if some protesters start fights it’s okay to mow down all the protesters.

You seem unable to back up your statement: “You'll note, they only shot the one who to attempt to enter the Speaker's Lobby.” What is your evidence for this statement? If you are still trying to justify killing Ashli you should at least get your facts straight.

Should we really start shooting citizens because hysterical old ladies like Faun feel our corrupt politicians are in danger?!

Was Feinstein an ally to the CCP, yes or no?
You're still lying. As part of that mob, she was a threat.

You can lie to yourself but don't expect others to be as gullible as you.
Faun is giggling & drooling while watching newsreels of authoritarian states gunning down innocent citizens. As a consequence he is too busy to back up all the nonsense he is spouting.

You wrote: “You'll note, they only shot the one who dared to attempt to enter the Speaker's Lobby.” What is your evidence for this statement?

Maybe to a frightened old woman like Faun this unarmed woman seemed like a threat. A normal person wouldn’t panic so easily.

Why do you run from my questions?

Was Feinstein an ally to the CCP, yes or no?
Holyshit, you must not have seen any of the videos.

My evidence of that statement is she was the only one who attempted to get past the police barricade and she was the only one shot. The others backed down when the cop pulled out his gun. For whatever reason, we'll never know, Ashli Targetpractice was the only one stupid enough to forge forward anyway.

It's in the fucking video, ya moron. :cuckoo:

And Feinstein is not a traitor, no matter how hard you try to paint her as one.
You said Ashli was the only one to try to enter the lobby. You lied.


Show some basic decency and admit your lie. You are lying in order to justify the murder of this unarmed woman by the state.

And please stop kissing Feinstein’s ass: The Spy Who Drove Her: Dianne Feinstein and Chinese Espionage
Nope, now you're lying about what I said. I didn't say she was the only one trying to break in -- I said she was the only one who dared attempt to enter the Speaker's Lobby...

You'll note, they only shot the one who dared to attempt to enter the Speaker's Lobby.

Others were trying to break in but backed down when the cop pulled out his gun. For a reason we'll never know, that's when Ashli Targetpractice began climbing through a broken out window, something no one else did, to get past the police Barricade.
 

Thunderbird

Gold Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2010
Messages
3,214
Reaction score
670
Points
130
L
More nonsense from Faun.

Now you feel the police should assume people are armed and gun them down?!
Every circumstance is different. In a case like Insurrection Day where a huge mob overwhelmed police and threatened the lives of lawmakers and then attempted to breach a restricted secured zone, and became an imminent threat to the safety of the lawmakers still inside the House chamber just feet away, yes.

Too bad if you don't like that. That's a reasonable use of force which is why the cop is not being charged.

You wrote: “You'll note, they only shot the one who dared to attempt to enter the Speaker's Lobby.” What is your evidence for this statement?

The cops did a superb job of shooting an unarmed woman who never threatened anyone?

You're lying. That mob was threatening lawmakers and she was part of it. At the moment she was shot, she was leading the charge into the Speaker's Lobby.

You missed my question: "Should the police gun down all the BLM protesters because some of them are violent?"

If they're a threat to innocent peoples' lives, yes.

You wrote: “Nothing in their implicates Feinstein”

Did you read this: Feinstein’s economic positions frequently downplayed the PRC’s rampant human rights violations.
Didn't read that as that has nothing to do with her having a spy working for her. What I did read was...

Former intelligence officials…[said] Chinese intelligence once recruited a staff member at a California office of U.S. Senator Dianne Feinstein, and the source reported back to China about local politics. (A spokesperson for Feinstein said the office doesn’t comment on personnel matters or investigations, but noted that no Feinstein staffer in California has ever had a security clearance.)

... so nothing criminal on Feinstein's part.
Only authoritarian losers are thrilled, giddy, happy about the state gunning down an unarmed woman who never threatened anyone.

Now Faun wants to shoot black protesters as well! As we’ve seen Faun feels that if some protesters start fights it’s okay to mow down all the protesters.

You seem unable to back up your statement: “You'll note, they only shot the one who to attempt to enter the Speaker's Lobby.” What is your evidence for this statement? If you are still trying to justify killing Ashli you should at least get your facts straight.

Should we really start shooting citizens because hysterical old ladies like Faun feel our corrupt politicians are in danger?!

Was Feinstein an ally to the CCP, yes or no?
You're still lying. As part of that mob, she was a threat.

You can lie to yourself but don't expect others to be as gullible as you.
Faun is giggling & drooling while watching newsreels of authoritarian states gunning down innocent citizens. As a consequence he is too busy to back up all the nonsense he is spouting.

You wrote: “You'll note, they only shot the one who dared to attempt to enter the Speaker's Lobby.” What is your evidence for this statement?

Maybe to a frightened old woman like Faun this unarmed woman seemed like a threat. A normal person wouldn’t panic so easily.

Why do you run from my questions?

Was Feinstein an ally to the CCP, yes or no?
Holyshit, you must not have seen any of the videos.

My evidence of that statement is she was the only one who attempted to get past the police barricade and she was the only one shot. The others backed down when the cop pulled out his gun. For whatever reason, we'll never know, Ashli Targetpractice was the only one stupid enough to forge forward anyway.

It's in the fucking video, ya moron. :cuckoo:

And Feinstein is not a traitor, no matter how hard you try to paint her as one.
You said Ashli was the only one to try to enter the lobby. You lied.


Show some basic decency and admit your lie. You are lying in order to justify the murder of this unarmed woman by the state.

And please stop kissing Feinstein’s ass: The Spy Who Drove Her: Dianne Feinstein and Chinese Espionage
Nope, now you're lying about what I said. I didn't say she was the only one trying to break in -- I said she was the only one who dared attempt to enter the Speaker's Lobby...

You'll note, they only shot the one who dared to attempt to enter the Speaker's Lobby.


Others were trying to break in but backed down when the cop pulled out his gun. For a reason we'll never know, that's when Ashli Targetpractice began climbing through a broken out window, something no one else did, to get past the police Barricade.
Wow you are pathetic, try=attempt and break in=forced entry.

You giggle with glee when the state guns down unarmed protesters and you refuse to condemn actual traitors like Swalwell and Feinstein who serve the genocidal CCP.
 

Faun

Diamond Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2011
Messages
77,823
Reaction score
15,946
Points
2,210
L
More nonsense from Faun.

Now you feel the police should assume people are armed and gun them down?!
Every circumstance is different. In a case like Insurrection Day where a huge mob overwhelmed police and threatened the lives of lawmakers and then attempted to breach a restricted secured zone, and became an imminent threat to the safety of the lawmakers still inside the House chamber just feet away, yes.

Too bad if you don't like that. That's a reasonable use of force which is why the cop is not being charged.

You wrote: “You'll note, they only shot the one who dared to attempt to enter the Speaker's Lobby.” What is your evidence for this statement?

The cops did a superb job of shooting an unarmed woman who never threatened anyone?

You're lying. That mob was threatening lawmakers and she was part of it. At the moment she was shot, she was leading the charge into the Speaker's Lobby.

You missed my question: "Should the police gun down all the BLM protesters because some of them are violent?"

If they're a threat to innocent peoples' lives, yes.

You wrote: “Nothing in their implicates Feinstein”

Did you read this: Feinstein’s economic positions frequently downplayed the PRC’s rampant human rights violations.
Didn't read that as that has nothing to do with her having a spy working for her. What I did read was...

Former intelligence officials…[said] Chinese intelligence once recruited a staff member at a California office of U.S. Senator Dianne Feinstein, and the source reported back to China about local politics. (A spokesperson for Feinstein said the office doesn’t comment on personnel matters or investigations, but noted that no Feinstein staffer in California has ever had a security clearance.)

... so nothing criminal on Feinstein's part.
Only authoritarian losers are thrilled, giddy, happy about the state gunning down an unarmed woman who never threatened anyone.

Now Faun wants to shoot black protesters as well! As we’ve seen Faun feels that if some protesters start fights it’s okay to mow down all the protesters.

You seem unable to back up your statement: “You'll note, they only shot the one who to attempt to enter the Speaker's Lobby.” What is your evidence for this statement? If you are still trying to justify killing Ashli you should at least get your facts straight.

Should we really start shooting citizens because hysterical old ladies like Faun feel our corrupt politicians are in danger?!

Was Feinstein an ally to the CCP, yes or no?
You're still lying. As part of that mob, she was a threat.

You can lie to yourself but don't expect others to be as gullible as you.
Faun is giggling & drooling while watching newsreels of authoritarian states gunning down innocent citizens. As a consequence he is too busy to back up all the nonsense he is spouting.

You wrote: “You'll note, they only shot the one who dared to attempt to enter the Speaker's Lobby.” What is your evidence for this statement?

Maybe to a frightened old woman like Faun this unarmed woman seemed like a threat. A normal person wouldn’t panic so easily.

Why do you run from my questions?

Was Feinstein an ally to the CCP, yes or no?
Holyshit, you must not have seen any of the videos.

My evidence of that statement is she was the only one who attempted to get past the police barricade and she was the only one shot. The others backed down when the cop pulled out his gun. For whatever reason, we'll never know, Ashli Targetpractice was the only one stupid enough to forge forward anyway.

It's in the fucking video, ya moron. :cuckoo:

And Feinstein is not a traitor, no matter how hard you try to paint her as one.
You said Ashli was the only one to try to enter the lobby. You lied.


Show some basic decency and admit your lie. You are lying in order to justify the murder of this unarmed woman by the state.

And please stop kissing Feinstein’s ass: The Spy Who Drove Her: Dianne Feinstein and Chinese Espionage
Nope, now you're lying about what I said. I didn't say she was the only one trying to break in -- I said she was the only one who dared attempt to enter the Speaker's Lobby...

You'll note, they only shot the one who dared to attempt to enter the Speaker's Lobby.


Others were trying to break in but backed down when the cop pulled out his gun. For a reason we'll never know, that's when Ashli Targetpractice began climbing through a broken out window, something no one else did, to get past the police Barricade.
Wow you are pathetic, try=attempt and break in=forced entry.

You giggle with glee when the state guns down unarmed protesters and you refuse to condemn actual traitors like Swalwell and Feinstein who serve the genocidal CCP.
Yes, they tried but were unsuccessful. And all there but Ashli Targetpractice backed down when the officer drew his weapon. She'd be alive today had she backed down too. Who knows why she tried to get through that broken out window anyway?
 

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$400.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List

Top