No Justice For Ashli??

Yes, according to the members of the lib tuffies battalion on Twitter, who were positively turgid over the idea that the fed fuzz blasted this terrifying “terrorist” – they absolutely love the idea of the regime killing her, and it’s not much of a stretch to imagine their giddy delight at the idea of some uniformed minions of the establishment killing you too. What’s a few dead kulaks among friends?

It’s no surprise that leftists celebrate the homicide of dissenting Americans – after all, for them, there’s nothing wrong with shooting as long as the right people get shot. And people like you are the right people.
Comment:
I am not the only one who thinks you people are justifying murder.
No you are not the only one that thinks the libs are justifying this murder
It's a righteous take down of a rioter.
It's a righteous take down of a terrorist committing an act of treason.
Another supporter of murder for political reasons. It is still murder.
Babbitt was not murdered.
How does sacrificed sound?

I think it's the right decision. The officer was responding to a call, and things happen. Very similar to what we saw recently in Daunte Wright's case. Sadly, politics got involved and mob rule took place and the officer has been charged.
Wrong. This has no similarity to Daunte Wrights killing.
I agree, it's not as if she was a fugitive and attempting to resisit arrest, or that the officer made a mistake in terms of using the wrong weapon....but i get the impression that the officer was caught up in the heat of the moment due to the chaos in the riot and might not of intend to kill this lady
Wright was no fugitive and Babbit was actually a criminal at the moment of her death.
In that case, should we shoot shoplifters? How about arsonists and looters? It would be quite a deterrent.
So you equate the two? Shoplifters and rioters breaking into a space to hurt or kill people? Ok. As for arsonists and looters, if caught in the act and warned and they still come at you, yes....shoot them.
[/QUOTE
This false narrative about Ashli Babbitt is going to go nowhere She was not some innocent unarmed citizen murdered by police.
what was she armed with?
She tried entering the congressional chamber as part of an angry horde that busted a window and was trying to break down the door. So just stop pretending she was just some peaceful innoceny bystandander who just happened to be standing there and got shot by police. Leave your delusion.
She was shot in a lobby taking selfies.
Well she won't do that again.

:abgg2q.jpg:
Neither will Georgie.....
True, but Floyd's killer is facing murder charges while Ashli Targetpractice's killer was cleared for a justifiable shoot.

he should have been cleared. Babbitt was part of a mob trying to storm the capitol. Floyd was a single person who presentef no threat to Chauvin.
No cop was killed. A cop did the killing. The MSM lied. You lied. Period.

One officer was killed. Another officer used justifiable force.
No Officer was killed in the protest, get you facts straight
One was....Officer Sicknick who the orange cultists want to totally forget about.
Hey lying fat asshole, guess you ignored the medical examiner’s report. Stating NATURAL CAUSES. NO internal or external injuries. Now leave here troll.

Yes, according to the members of the lib tuffies battalion on Twitter, who were positively turgid over the idea that the fed fuzz blasted this terrifying “terrorist” – they absolutely love the idea of the regime killing her, and it’s not much of a stretch to imagine their giddy delight at the idea of some uniformed minions of the establishment killing you too. What’s a few dead kulaks among friends?

It’s no surprise that leftists celebrate the homicide of dissenting Americans – after all, for them, there’s nothing wrong with shooting as long as the right people get shot. And people like you are the right people.
Comment:
I am not the only one who thinks you people are justifying murder.
No you are not the only one that thinks the libs are justifying this murder
It's a righteous take down of a rioter.
It's a righteous take down of a terrorist committing an act of treason.
Another supporter of murder for political reasons. It is still murder.
Officer Sicknick. Say his name.
According to the medical examiner Officer Sicknick died of natural causes

All it takes is a little politics for the cultists of the left to support cops shooting unarmed people.
:lol:
I love you guys. Really :lmao:

All it takes is a little politics for the cultists of the left to support cops shooting unarmed people.
:lol:
I love you guys. Really :lmao:
I’m sure you sided with the violent cop killing pedophiles at Waco. What a surprise

Just watching Sharyl Attkisson report on the Ashli Babbit shooting on the show Full Measure. I will say this, after seeing video not shown on the news of her being shot . I honestly believe there is reason for an investigation and reason for her parents law suit. full measure with Sharyl Attkisson - Bing I am not sure if they have posted the report yet.

She was the January 6th, 2021 Darwin Award winner.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Babbitt died from drinking Trump’s Kool AId
No, she was murdered by a POS rent-a-cop who panicked and opened fire without ANYONE else seeing a weapon in play. I sincerely hope his ass gets some instant Karma soon. The fact that folks like yourself think that's just fine says more about your own pathology than the real issues.
I don't think you lot will be nearly as smug when the balloon finally goes up in this nation. You're going to see that you either have to put up or get very quiet unless you are ready to stand a post. At this point, secession is about the last peaceful option available. Your media 5th column is making you overconfident. That silence isn't weakness, it's COLD RAGE.
She was a Darwin award winner....con-grats to her.

Just watching Sharyl Attkisson report on the Ashli Babbit shooting on the show Full Measure. I will say this, after seeing video not shown on the news of her being shot . I honestly believe there is reason for an investigation and reason for her parents law suit. full measure with Sharyl Attkisson - Bing I am not sure if they have posted the report yet.
I hope they and their lawyer ends up paying all court costs in their frivolous suit.

I think it's the right decision. The officer was responding to a call, and things happen. Very similar to what we saw recently in Daunte Wright's case. Sadly, politics got involved and mob rule took place and the officer has been charged.
I agree, it's not as if she was a fugitive and attempting to resisit arrest, or that the officer made a mistake in terms of using the wrong weapon....but i get the impression that the officer was caught up in the heat of the moment due to the chaos in the riot and might not of intend to kill this lady
Wright was no fugitive and Babbit was actually a criminal at the moment of her death.
In that case, should we shoot shoplifters? How about arsonists and looters? It would be quite a deterrent.
So you equate the two? Shoplifters and rioters breaking into a space to hurt or kill people? Ok. As for arsonists and looters, if caught in the act and warned and they still come at you, yes....shoot them.
[/QUOTE
This false narrative about Ashli Babbitt is going to go nowhere She was not some innocent unarmed citizen murdered by police.
what was she armed with?
She tried entering the congressional chamber as part of an angry horde that busted a window and was trying to break down the door. So just stop pretending she was just some peaceful innoceny bystandander who just happened to be standing there and got shot by police. Leave your delusion.

True, but Floyd's killer is facing murder charges while Ashli Targetpractice's killer was cleared for a justifiable shoot.

he should have been cleared. Babbitt was part of a mob trying to storm the capitol. Floyd was a single person who presentef no threat to Chauvin.

One was....Officer Sicknick who the orange cultists want to totally forget about.
Hey lying fat asshole, guess you ignored the medical examiner’s report. Stating NATURAL CAUSES. NO internal or external injuries. Now leave here troll.
As natural as Darwin Award winner Ashli Babbitt....con-grats to her!

I agree with the Officer's lawyer....he's a hero and saved lives. No one else came thru that window, did they?

No, she was murdered by a POS rent-a-cop who panicked and opened fire without ANYONE else seeing a weapon in play. I sincerely hope his ass gets some instant Karma soon. The fact that folks like yourself think that's just fine says more about your own pathology than the real issues.
I don't think you lot will be nearly as smug when the balloon finally goes up in this nation. You're going to see that you either have to put up or get very quiet unless you are ready to stand a post. At this point, secession is about the last peaceful option available. Your media 5th column is making you overconfident. That silence isn't weakness, it's COLD RAGE.
Babbitt was not murdered. She was part of a violent mob that busted into the capital and was trying to bust into the congressional chamber. They had already busted a window. Babbitt chose to enter a place that was being guarded and was given a Darwin Award. You need to shut the fuck up with that civil war shit. If that was to happen you will join Babbitt in the dead pool. Your silence is best because you don't seem to understand the rage you will meet if you get your wish.

Babbitt was not murdered. She was part of a violent mob that busted into the capital and was trying to bust into the congressional chamber. They had already busted a window. Babbitt chose to enter a place that was being guarded and was given a Darwin Award. You need to shut the fuck up with that civil war shit. If that was to happen you will join Babbitt in the dead pool. Your silence is best because you don't seem to understand the rage you will meet if you get your wish.
Babbitt was an unarmed woman who was murdered for intimidation purposes. The fact the cop was not charged makes it obvious. You will not be punished for killing political enemies. Welcome to the CCP.

Babbitt was an unarmed woman who was murdered for intimidation purposes. The fact the cop was not charged makes it obvious. You will not be punished for killing political enemies. Welcome to the CCP.
Bullshit.

Bullshit.

We know.

It's all you have.

[/QUOTE
what was she armed with?

As natural as Darwin Award winner Ashli Babbitt....con-grats to her!
Hey asshole, medical examiner’s report. Natural causes for Sicknick. HOMICIDE for Babbit. You are a piece of shit. A fat one.

Bullshit.
True shit. Not that you would know.

Forum List

Back