No Justice For Ashli??

She was the January 6th, 2021 Darwin Award winner.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Babbitt died from drinking Trump’s Kool AId
No, she was murdered by a POS rent-a-cop who panicked and opened fire without ANYONE else seeing a weapon in play. I sincerely hope his ass gets some instant Karma soon. The fact that folks like yourself think that's just fine says more about your own pathology than the real issues.
I don't think you lot will be nearly as smug when the balloon finally goes up in this nation. You're going to see that you either have to put up or get very quiet unless you are ready to stand a post. At this point, secession is about the last peaceful option available. Your media 5th column is making you overconfident. That silence isn't weakness, it's COLD RAGE.
Babbitt was not murdered. She was part of a violent mob that busted into the capital and was trying to bust into the congressional chamber. They had already busted a window. Babbitt chose to enter a place that was being guarded and was given a Darwin Award. You need to shut the fuck up with that civil war shit. If that was to happen you will join Babbitt in the dead pool. Your silence is best because you don't seem to understand the rage you will meet if you get your wish.
Babbitt was an unarmed woman who was murdered for intimidation purposes. The fact the cop was not charged makes it obvious. You will not be punished for killing political enemies. Welcome to the CCP.
Bullshit.

We know.

It's all you have.
No, bullshit is all YOU have and this claim about Babbitt is bullshit.

No, she was murdered by a POS rent-a-cop who panicked and opened fire without ANYONE else seeing a weapon in play. I sincerely hope his ass gets some instant Karma soon. The fact that folks like yourself think that's just fine says more about your own pathology than the real issues.
I don't think you lot will be nearly as smug when the balloon finally goes up in this nation. You're going to see that you either have to put up or get very quiet unless you are ready to stand a post. At this point, secession is about the last peaceful option available. Your media 5th column is making you overconfident. That silence isn't weakness, it's COLD RAGE.
Babbitt was not murdered. She was part of a violent mob that busted into the capital and was trying to bust into the congressional chamber. They had already busted a window. Babbitt chose to enter a place that was being guarded and was given a Darwin Award. You need to shut the fuck up with that civil war shit. If that was to happen you will join Babbitt in the dead pool. Your silence is best because you don't seem to understand the rage you will meet if you get your wish.
Babbitt was an unarmed woman who was murdered for intimidation purposes. The fact the cop was not charged makes it obvious. You will not be punished for killing political enemies. Welcome to the CCP.
Bullshit.
True shit. Not that you would know.

I do know. That's why I say that you right wing faggotts need to shut the fuck up with your whining. You want to fight a war against the government, well then some of you are going to get fucked up. Ashli Babbitt wanted to fight. Ashli Babbitt got fucked up.

Bullshit.

I do know. That's why I say that you right wing faggotts need to shut the fuck up with your whining. You want to fight a war against the government, well then some of you are going to get fucked up. Ashli Babbitt wanted to fight. Ashli Babbitt got fucked up.
You are condoning murder. Get help.

Bullshit.

We know.

It's all you have.

Oh...I forgot. You said so.

That makes it so.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Bullshit.

That is a lie.
I am a left wing extremist who hates Trump, but clearly Ashli brought no weapons, and not even any gear to occupy the capital.
She clearly was just trying for a media shot over some conspiracy theory she got talked into.
In no way does that warrant being shot and killed.

Killing her was murder, and the person responsible had better be punished.
If not, then no one is going to support this government any more.
I won't, that is for sure.

Bullshit.

No I am not. You're defending treasonous insurrectionists so you get help.

Bullshit.

We know.

It's all you have.

Oh...I forgot. You said so.

That makes it so.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
The facts make it so.

Bullshit.

That is a lie.
I am a left wing extremist who hates Trump, but clearly Ashli brought no weapons, and not even any gear to occupy the capital.
She clearly was just trying for a media shot over some conspiracy theory she got talked into.

Ashli was with a mob trying to break down a door. She tried entering through a window busted by that mob. If you watch the fucking tape you will see what she did. This was not murder. Had she stayed outside she would still be alive. If she had not opted to try entering through that busted window, she would still be alive. She was not going for a media shoot and she was not supposed to be in the building in the first place. So she won a Darwin and you can stay mad at the government because those people had no roght to be doing what they were.

Bullshit.

That is a lie.

Ashli was with a mob trying to break down a door. She tried entering through a window busted by that mob. If you watch the fucking tape you will see what she did. This was not murder. Had she stayed outside she would still be alive. If she had not opted to try entering through that busted window, she would still be alive. She was not going for a media shoot and she was not supposed to be in the building in the first place. So she won a Darwin and you can stay mad at the government because those people had no roght to be doing what they were.
The Capitol Police had no way of knowing what Ashli’s intent was once she breached the House Chamber.
What they did know was they had no way of protecting the remaining Congressmen once the chamber was breached

The right decision! She was an insurrectionist, under orders from Trump, hell bent on overthrowing the government of the United States of America. She received exactly what she deserved by a patriotic officer defending our country.
Astrostar = fascist! What kind of a bastard supports a government stormtrooper murdering a patriotic American woman protesting against corrupt politicians?! Do you really think the stormtrooper was in any kind of danger that justified killing Ashli??

Bullshit.

That is a lie.

As a left wing extremist, as you claim to be -- why didn't you ever storm the Capitol??

Did you KNOW IN ADVANCE that you would be met with force?

Bullshit.

That is a lie.

The Capitol Police had no way of knowing what Ashli’s intent was once she breached the House Chamber.
What they did know was they had no way of protecting the remaining Congressmen once the chamber was breached
They had no way of knowing of what an unarmed woman can do? None of it is life threatening. Babbitt was murdered to intimidate Trump supporters.

Darwin Award Winner.
1620060421593.png

Bullshit.

That is a lie.

They had no way of knowing of what an unarmed woman can do? None of it is life threatening. Babbitt was murdered to intimidate Trump supporters.

Maybe I missed it

The mob was just an unarmed woman?

Bullshit.

That is a lie.

Maybe I missed it

Why would an unarmed be shot for breaking a window, which she did not break? Murder for intimidation and you support it. Lowlife.

Bullshit.

Actually, we are honoring the Darwin award winner.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Bullshit.

That is a lie.

Maybe I missed it

Why would an unarmed be shot for breaking a window, which she did not break? Murder for intimidation and you support it. Lowlife.
Sorry
Not engaging in your stupidity

"Federal prosecutors will not charge a police officer who shot and killed a woman as she climbed through the broken part of a door during the insurrection at the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6. Authorities had considered for months whether criminal charges were appropriate for the Capitol Police officer who fatally shot Ashli Babbitt -- The Justice Department’s decision, though expected, officially closes out the investigation.

Prosecutors said they had reviewed video of the shooting, along with statements from the officer involved and other officers and witnesses, examined physical evidence from the scene and reviewed the autopsy results. “Based on that investigation, officials determined that there is insufficient evidence to support a criminal prosecution,” the department said in a statement."

This sets a very dangerous precedent....It basically gives officers a blank check to gun down people, unarmed people, good people.....and the officer face no consequences for his or her actions...Because of this decision, cops can essentially gun you down just because you didn't obey an order they gave -- they can gun you down then claim they feared for their safety while dehumanizing you as some violent person or a member of some angry mob... even tho that person is unarmed and was posing no threat.

Now to be fair, it's perfectly OK for certain types of unarmed people to be gunned down for not obeying cops or maybe using inappropriate language towards cops that could cause them to fear for their safety; but it's different when you are actually fighting against a tyrannical government who stole an election and your only recourse is to storm the Capitol to voice your grievances, cosplay in Neo-Nazi and Neo-Confederate apparel, joke about executing the VP and perhaps scare congress members into overturning the election for you and stuff...

So breaking through a barricade, erected by the police, with a large crowd of hostile people behind her, is ok? No.

Bullshit.

That is a lie.

Maybe I missed it

Sorry
Not engaging in your stupidity
You mean the truth holds no interest for you. I already knew that. Murder is no big deal if the right person is murdered. That is all that you are saying.

Forum List

Back