No human or politician is perfect, but has there ever been one more imperfect than Donald Trump?

Come on lefties, do you really want to open the "adulterer" can of worms after the degenerate Clinton administration? Do lefties really want to defend the current president when his own daughter wrote in her diary that he forced her to shower with him when she was a teen?

Yes we are laughing so hard at Trump antics that the saying there is nothing to fear but fear itself should be replaced with there is nothing to laugh about but The Trumpet still cracks us up

As opposed to Joe...

I graduated at the top of my class

I graduated with honors

I have 3 degrees

I met the man who invented insulin

I was a civil rights activist

I was arrested when I went to march in South Africa with Mandela

I grew up in a Jewish community

I grew up in a Puerto Rican community

Wages have risen faster than inflation / the cost of living

NONE OF THAT IS TRUE

Then there is when

Biden wore TWO masks at tbe same time

Said COVID is the disease of the unvaccinated ... right before he got COVID TWICE after having something like 6 vaccinations and boosters

Stopped his speeches multiple times to tell people sitting in tbe balcony not to jump / commit suicide

Had to be shown the way off the stage at the Toys For Tots event by a child

Biden continually sniffs and gropes little children....

PUH-LEASE!

TrumpLaugh.jpg

No human or politician is perfect, but has there ever been one more imperfect than Donald Trump?
How does anyone who believes in God, Christians specifically support Trump.
Imperfect, understood, as imperfect as Trump, too much.

5 kids by 3 wives
A serial adulterer
Proven fraudster/liar - Trump University, Trump Charity, Trump corporation
Brags about grabbing women by the pussy
He lacks compassion -The Bible says: "As God's chosen ones, holy and beloved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, meekness, and patience." (Colossians 3:12)
He appeals to fear and anger - The Bible says: "There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear; for fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not reached perfection in love."(1 John 4:18)
He is enamored with "greatness" and ego, but has no concern for "goodness" or service.-Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth. Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled. Blessed are the merciful, for they will receive mercy. Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God." (Matthew 5: 5-8)
His love of money is more apparent than his love of God or others. the Bible says: "No one can serve two masters, for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and money." (Matthew 6:24)
December 2022. ElmerMudd, stuck in a psychotic neverending clown world time loop, still devotes his entire life to posting about how much he hates Trump. What does the Bible say about feverishly typing your fingers into a pulp on a message board till you drop dead whence the world will finally be freed from your obsessive whining

As opposed to Joe...

I graduated at the top of my class

I graduated with honors

I have 3 degrees

I met the man who invented insulin

I was a civil rights activist

I was arrested when I went to march in South Africa with Mandela

I grew up in a Jewish community

I grew up in a Puerto Rican community

Wages have risen faster than inflation / the cost of living

NONE OF THAT IS TRUE

Then there is when

Biden wore TWO masks at tbe same time

Said COVID is the disease of the unvaccinated ... right before he got COVID TWICE after having something like 6 vaccinations and boosters

Stopped his speeches multiple times to tell people sitting in tbe balcony not to jump / commit suicide

Had to be shown the way off the stage at the Toys For Tots event by a child

Biden continually sniffs and gropes little children....

PUH-LEASE!

View attachment 738668

And Trump being the saint that he is never had his moments that he would love to have a do over button

Trump incorrectly suggested Americans could protect themselves from coronavirus by ingesting disinfectants.

How many times have we been told not to look directly into a solar eclipse
2704.jpg

but he does it anyway in 2017

“covfefe” a new word he made up about not enough news coverage of him in a tweet but I think he was just choking on bone. The tweet heard around the world.

The 10 year old who was mowing the WH lawn was rudely interrupted when Trump saw the cameras and had to make an appearance and still the scene

Yet we all love when he told a working man to the white house and said that his father was looking down on him and very proud of the guy. Only to be told “Oh, he’s still alive.

AWKWARD

No there is more when he asked a 7 year old do you believe in Santa Claus when they were invited to the white house where Trump and the Missus were taking calls from Santa

OF course Greenland had a close call when Trump said he wanted to buy Greenland at one time. They politely told him that it for sale

My favorite when Trump sent a tweet ( and he wanders why he was banned) telling people where a press conference was being held on election day. He tweeted the wrong place as he was sending directions to a business located between a crematorium and a sex shop.
oh well those who went had a choice

Thanks for the trip down memory lane

5 kids by 3 wives
A serial adulterer
He lacks compassion -The Bible says: "As God's chosen ones, holy and beloved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, meekness, and patience." (Colossians 3:12)
He appeals to fear and anger - The Bible says: "There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear; for fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not reached perfection in love."(1 John 4:18)
He is enamored with "greatness" and ego, but has no concern for "goodness" or service.-Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth. Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled. Blessed are the merciful, for they will receive mercy. Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God." (Matthew 5: 5-8)
His love of money is more apparent than his love of God or others. the Bible says: "No one can serve two masters, for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and money." (Matthew 6:24)

No debating that. Trump is a lying con man. But voting for a filthy dem is a vote to destroy America. No matter how bad Trump is...the dems are unthinkable to vote for.

queer chart.jpg

And Trump being the saint that he is never had his moments that he would love to have a do over button

Trump incorrectly suggested Americans could protect themselves from coronavirus by ingesting disinfectants.

How many times have we been told not to look directly into a solar eclipse
2704.jpg

but he does it anyway in 2017

“covfefe” a new word he made up about not enough news coverage of him in a tweet but I think he was just choking on bone. The tweet heard around the world.

The 10 year old who was mowing the WH lawn was rudely interrupted when Trump saw the cameras and had to make an appearance and still the scene

Yet we all love when he told a working man to the white house and said that his father was looking down on him and very proud of the guy. Only to be told “Oh, he’s still alive.

AWKWARD

No there is more when he asked a 7 year old do you believe in Santa Claus when they were invited to the white house where Trump and the Missus were taking calls from Santa

OF course Greenland had a close call when Trump said he wanted to buy Greenland at one time. They politely told him that it for sale

My favorite when Trump sent a tweet ( and he wanders why he was banned) telling people where a press conference was being held on election day. He tweeted the wrong place as he was sending directions to a business located between a crematorium and a sex shop.
oh well those who went had a choice

Thanks for the trip down memory lane

Most of your examples above are taken deliberately out of context, exaggerated, jealosy, petty, or TDS. Some are legit, but there is no comparison to Joe.

In the immortal words of Joe Biden, 'C'mon, man!'

:p

Be afraid, my teeny little stalker.

Be very, very afraid.

We like it.

It is tough to fear the stupid. But you try, just like your cult leader.
He appeals to fear and anger - The Bible says: "There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear; for fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not reached perfection in love."(1 John 4:18

It is tough to fear the stupid. But you try, just like your cult leader.
He appeals to fear and anger - The Bible says: "There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear; for fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not reached perfection in love."(1 John 4:18

Word salad with a side of bullshit vinaigrette.

But do carry on. This is fun.

Last edited:

5 kids by 3 wives
A serial adulterer
Trump is Satan's personal representative in the area!

I live in your head rent free left winger, deal with it.
You are correct.
I have a tiny part of my huge brain where I store rants of the most stupid and immoral among us. Several of your rants are stored there.
I use them as examples of what really dumb asses say. I have used yours several times with normal people. They always get a laugh,
Thank you. Keep them coming.

You are correct.
I have a tiny part of my huge brain where I store rants of the most stupid and immoral among us. Several of your rants are stored there.
I use them as examples of what really dumb asses say. I have used yours several times with normal people. They always get a laugh,
Thank you. Keep them coming.
Ironic post ^ and ElmoDud doesn’t even know it.

and Ivanka and Jared have said that they will not participate in his new run. Ouch that has got to hurt but with Trump , I guess it doesn.t matter as they better be nice as trump still has a will

Trump is using all the cards in this game. He says he wants to be reinstated as president with two years to go on said presidency. How can anyone wrap their head around such a ridiculous statement. Wait for the next election and if you lose then its because You was robbed.

Well Robin Hood stole from the rich to give to the poor. Maybe you just need to give some of that money to the poor and I am sure they will vote for you if you hire a bus to give them a ride to the poles.

Gee I hope no one tells him that.
Did Trump rewrite his Will? The FBI stole Trump's Will and refuses to return it.

When enemy democrats run out of Trump things to talk about, they just rerun all the old lies.

Forum List

Back