No human or politician is perfect, but has there ever been one more imperfect than Donald Trump?

Would you buy a used car from this man?

trump-smirk.jpg

This car is terrific, bleev me. It can seat 28 people and will last a million miles. You will never need another car again, that I can tell you. Warranty? I'll get that to you in two weeks.

Be afraid, my teeny little stalker.

Be very, very afraid.

We like it.

Now now, I'm not alone in thinking he is the perfect Con Man. I hear it from people all the time. Not just a few people either. Lots and lots of people, everywhere you go too, I mean everywhere, trust me, they know the perfect Con Man when they see one. They just do!
Yes, Trump is an accomplished con artist, but he was a dreadful president.

Yes, Trump is an accomplished con artist, but he was a dreadful president.
That depends. If your parties leadership are mostly Con's, I'm sure he makes a wonderful President. Not so much for the rest of us. Billionaire cons who pay bigly to own free speech, and the libs, appear to love him too.

No human or politician is perfect, but has there ever been one more imperfect than Donald Trump?
How does anyone who believes in God, Christians specifically support Trump.
Imperfect, understood, as imperfect as Trump, too much.

5 kids by 3 wives
A serial adulterer
Proven fraudster/liar - Trump University, Trump Charity, Trump corporation
Brags about grabbing women by the pussy
He lacks compassion -The Bible says: "As God's chosen ones, holy and beloved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, meekness, and patience." (Colossians 3:12)
He appeals to fear and anger - The Bible says: "There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear; for fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not reached perfection in love."(1 John 4:18)
He is enamored with "greatness" and ego, but has no concern for "goodness" or service.-Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth. Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled. Blessed are the merciful, for they will receive mercy. Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God." (Matthew 5: 5-8)
His love of money is more apparent than his love of God or others. the Bible says: "No one can serve two masters, for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and money." (Matthew 6:24)
Liberals told us after Clinton, a man's sex life is none of our business.

Liberals told us after Clinton, a man's sex life is none of our business.
And yet the Republicans still impeached him over a blowjob.

They set the bar really low.

I mean, look at the trouble Bill Clinton got into with something that was totally unimportant. And they tried to impeach him, which was nonsense. And yet Bush got us into this horrible war with lies, by lying. By saying they had WMDs, by saying all sorts of things that happened not to be true. - Donald Trump.

And yet the Republicans still impeached him over a blowjob.

They set the bar really low.

I mean, look at the trouble Bill Clinton got into with something that was totally unimportant. And they tried to impeach him, which was nonsense. And yet Bush got us into this horrible war with lies, by lying. By saying they had WMDs, by saying all sorts of things that happened not to be true. - Donald Trump.
He lied under oath, he didn't do that. He wouldn't have been impeached. Don't let facts smack you in the ass.

5 kids by 3 wives
A serial adulterer
He lacks compassion -The Bible says: "As God's chosen ones, holy and beloved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, meekness, and patience." (Colossians 3:12)
He appeals to fear and anger - The Bible says: "There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear; for fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not reached perfection in love."(1 John 4:18)
He is enamored with "greatness" and ego, but has no concern for "goodness" or service.-Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth. Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled. Blessed are the merciful, for they will receive mercy. Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God." (Matthew 5: 5-8)
His love of money is more apparent than his love of God or others. the Bible says: "No one can serve two masters, for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and money." (Matthew 6:24)
He's their big FUCK YOU to a country they have been manipulated into believing has victimized them.

The worse he is, the more they like it. He's their primal scream.

He lied under oath, he didn't do that. He wouldn't have been impeached. Don't let facts smack you in the ass.
He lied about his sex life. ZOINKS!

Let's put Trump under oath and ask him about his sex life, shall we?

5 kids by 3 wives
A serial adulterer
Slick Willy, The Worthless Negro and Mr Potatohead all are pretty much incompetent assholes.

It's okay to probe a president's sex life under oath?

Like I said. Let's put Trump under oath and see what shakes out.
You loons tried to prosecute Trump over his sex life. You're a fucking hypocrite, Clinton lied under oath and if he didn't. He wouldn't have gotten impeached.

You loons tried to prosecute Trump over his sex life. You're a fucking hypocrite, Clinton lied under oath and if he didn't. He wouldn't have gotten impeached.

Clinton also tried to deny an American of her Constitutional right to a fair trial by giving such misleading testimony in his sexual harassment lawsuit / trial that the Judge held him in Contempt of Court and temporarily stripped of his license to practice law in Arkansas.

its hilarious how poor scared dems will never get over their fear of trump
Yes we are laughing so hard at Trump antics that the saying there is nothing to fear but fear itself should be replaced with there is nothing to laugh about but The Trumpet still cracks us up

Forum List

Back