No go zone created to honor the violent criminal George Floyd, leaves local citizens and businesses helpless against left wing thugs...

There are good people trapped behind the lines of the no go zone created to honor the violent criminal george floyd...the man who held a gun to the stomach of a pregnant woman during a violent home invasion..........

These people and businesses say they need help.....and more police......

Do these Black Lives Matter to anyone? Or is it more important to continue the lie that george floyd was a saint?

Black-owned businesses trapped in the Minneapolis no-go zone where George Floyd was murdered by a police officer are pleading for, among other things, help from police, reports the New York Post:

Black merchants near the once-thriving corner of 38th Street and Chicago Avenue said police have abandoned the blocked-off intersection, creating a dangerous autonomous zone that has seen crime spike and business evaporate.
“The city left me in danger,” the owner of Smoke In The Pit restaurant told The Post Thursday.
“They locked us up on here and left us behind,” said the merchant, who asked to be identified only as Alexander W. for fear of reprisals.
“They left me with no food, no water, nothing to eat,” Alexander told the Post. “The police, fire trucks, can’t come in here.”

Welcome to one more Democrat-run city more interested in pushing lies about systemic racism than actually fulfilling its primary obligation: keeping its citizens safe and ensuring they can freely go about the business of living their lives and making a living.

The Post reports that the no-go zone is empty of consumers. Hardly any customers come anymore because they know it’s unsafe and are likely to be harassed (or worse) by the left-wing terrorists in Black Lives Matter and Antifa, not mention the criminals and gangs who roam free without fear of police.

“The black-owned businesses say they have lost 75-percent of their business since the Floyd memorial sprouted up shortly after his death” and “feel they have been the sacrificial lambs” at the hands of a Democrat-run city.

One of the terrorists who oversees what’s called “George Floyd Square,” an area that is literally blockaded, dismissed concerns of the business owners and residents, and added this: gang members “keep us safe in their own way.”

Imagine living and trying to do business like this for more than a year. It’s outrageous and only hurting the very people – black Americans – Democrats claim they want to help.

The thread premise is a lie.

View attachment 483576
You need to apply this to yourself. The OP is a lie.

How?
Floyd was no violent criminal.

Moron, he held a gun to the stomach of a pregnant woman during an armed home invasion.....you idiot.
Even in death, Floyd is still a troublesome piece of garbage. The existence of Floyd is one of the worst things the black community has ever had to deal with, maybe right behind slavery, but close. He ruined many black communities and he continues to do so.

There are good people trapped behind the lines of the no go zone created to honor the violent criminal george floyd...the man who held a gun to the stomach of a pregnant woman during a violent home invasion..........

Do these Black Lives Matter to anyone? Or is it more important to continue the lie that george floyd was a saint?

Black-owned businesses trapped in the Minneapolis no-go zone where George Floyd was murdered by a police officer are pleading for, among other things, help from police, reports the New York Post:

Black merchants near the once-thriving corner of 38th Street and Chicago Avenue said police have abandoned the blocked-off intersection, creating a dangerous autonomous zone that has seen crime spike and business evaporate.
“The city left me in danger,” the owner of Smoke In The Pit restaurant told The Post Thursday.
“They locked us up on here and left us behind,” said the merchant, who asked to be identified only as Alexander W. for fear of reprisals.
“They left me with no food, no water, nothing to eat,” Alexander told the Post. “The police, fire trucks, can’t come in here.”

Welcome to one more Democrat-run city more interested in pushing lies about systemic racism than actually fulfilling its primary obligation: keeping its citizens safe and ensuring they can freely go about the business of living their lives and making a living.

The Post reports that the no-go zone is empty of consumers. Hardly any customers come anymore because they know it’s unsafe and are likely to be harassed (or worse) by the left-wing terrorists in Black Lives Matter and Antifa, not mention the criminals and gangs who roam free without fear of police.

“The black-owned businesses say they have lost 75-percent of their business since the Floyd memorial sprouted up shortly after his death” and “feel they have been the sacrificial lambs” at the hands of a Democrat-run city.

One of the terrorists who oversees what’s called “George Floyd Square,” an area that is literally blockaded, dismissed concerns of the business owners and residents, and added this: gang members “keep us safe in their own way.”

Imagine living and trying to do business like this for more than a year. It’s outrageous and only hurting the very people – black Americans – Democrats claim they want to help.

They live what they voted for. Or were cheated out of .

Maybe that's the future of this fractious nation: No-go zones for everyone.

Sounds good to me.
Works for me. It would be a lot safer! And the schools would be better, at least for whites. I can remember "no-go zones" in the South, when I was a child. We sure are re-segregating fast. The Wall Street Journal said exactly that today in an editorial.

Sounds good to me.
Works for me. It would be a lot safer! And the schools would be better, at least for whites. I can remember "no-go zones" in the South, when I was a child. We sure are re-segregating fast. The Wall Street Journal said exactly that today in an editorial.

I will be as gentle and kind as possible.

I am so old that I remember when President Eisenhower sent in troops to enforce the integration of the high school in Little Rock, Arkansas.

He was not thrilled about doing so, but he felt that he had to support the court order. He publicly said something rather unkind (which, of course, I shan't repeat here.)

With all due respect, what is that high school like today? (What is the student profile like today? How is the behavior of the student body like today?)

LIES, all LIES!
It seems that they aren't lies and it is confirmed by many reliable sources, you have anything to prove otherwise?

Imagine living and trying to do business like this for more than a year. It’s outrageous and only hurting the ve
Hey!

If one ethnicity can have a no-go zone, isn't it only fair that every ethnicity have its own no-go zone, too?

Just imagine: A no-go zone only for Asians, who would then be safe from being attacked by "certain" folks who would not be allowed into the zone.

Sounds good to me.

Sounds good to me.
Segregation would be a blessing.

Let the blm imbeciles kill themselves off. I'll buy them some extra ammo ... gladly.

Forum List

Back