Another incident of police brutality

Yeah... Middle of the night with a shit load of people in on it around... Smart... And... Still kind of dumb a the same time.

Heartwarming display of humanity for America at this time of America at the crossroads with choosing reform or fascism.

Gutsy of the chick. Might be a keeper.
Even if cops were in on it. They should not have been and deserve a reprimand. You do not pull your weapon and point it to support something like that. Ever. Gun should never be used as props.

Even if cops were in on it. They should not have been and deserve a reprimand. You do not pull your weapon and point it to support something like that. Ever. Gun should never be used as props.

People like you can take anything and turn it into hating and racism. I pity you, at least until your evil disposition catches up to you.

People like you can take anything and turn it into hating and racism. I pity you, at least until your evil disposition catches up to you.

That is not hating or racism. It is against the rules of law enforcement and proper handling of firearms. Get real.

That is not hating or racism. It is against the rules of law enforcement and proper handling of firearms. Get real.

What punishment would a person like you advocate for the couple?
Which couple? The cops? Two week suspension without pay and benefits, a documented reprimand in file and requirement to take an approved class in police weapons policy and procedure, with a requirement of immediate supervisor sign off after complete, then return to duty.

Which couple? The cops? Two week suspension without pay and benefits, a documented reprimand in file and requirement to take an approved class in police weapons policy and procedure, with a requirement of immediate supervisor sign off after complete, then return to duty.

Nah. The cops were being cool in the community. I understand your point about improper gun protocol. The cops should have been talked to about that, but I don’t think it warranted an infraction or fine

Nah. The cops were being cool in the community. I understand your point about improper gun protocol. The cops should have been talked to about that, but I don’t think it warranted an infraction or fine
I am less tolerant. Nothing says NO, like time off and written reprimand to think about doing stupid crap, especially when weapons involved.

I am less tolerant. Nothing says NO, like time off and written reprimand to think about doing stupid crap, especially when weapons involved.

With all due respect, I am sure the cops were on this. I am sure the guns weren't even loaded. It may have appeared as if they were "answering the call to some dispute at the gas station. But I think the guy called the police department ahead of time to stage this. Mostly for publicity. So the cops went (knowing he was going to propose), but I am sure they withdrew their bullets ahead of time.
Now, if the guns actually did ever go off, then this would be an entire different scenario. And yes, I would totally agree, the cops should have lost their jobs and be convicted.

I thought it was a clever way of proposing. JMO

were you there? NO...do you know if they were real, or props...NO....shut the fuck up....its retards like you that this country is in shambles.....mind your own business.....is it that hard?

and i recommend you get yourself some therapy.

Forum List

Back