No evidence are posted in the comments written by Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) and House Committee on Oversight and Accountability Chairman James Comer.

Rye Catcher

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2019
Please read this link for any credible facts or evident. These two members of Congress are using defamation of President Biden and his family. Not only are these two members of Congress, it seems that the only credible (LOL) base of the evidence was state Rudy Giuliani. Mr. Giuliani is no longer a credible person.

Please read this link for any credible facts or evident. These two members of Congress are using defamation of President Biden and his family. Not only are these two members of Congress, it seems that the only credible (LOL) base of the evidence was state Rudy Giuliani. Mr. Giuliani is no longer a credible person.

I am guessing that the lobotomy was a success.

After months of investigation, thousands of pages of documents, reams of data from bank records to cell phone records, the "proof" is secretly being held by the FBI and the Justice Department. It is not classified, nobody has seen it, but they just know it is there. Why they get that magic document, and they find one of their disappearing whistle blowers, Biden is toast.

After months of investigation, thousands of pages of documents, reams of data from bank records to cell phone records, the "proof" is secretly being held by the FBI and the Justice Department. It is not classified, nobody has seen it, but they just know it is there. Why they get that magic document, and they find one of their disappearing whistle blowers, Biden is toast.
Secretly held, yet you know about it.Wow!

• Banned

Hmmmm...! At their best this is willful ignorance

Those five who responded - so to speak - used idiot-grams in the way of using emoticons.

Typical of those who lack the education, ability or common sense. These five won't or can't write an
Expository Essay in a response. That is clear from reading their posts; I suspect they don't know what an Expository Essay is.

Denying the obvious is fucking stupid and a waste of everyone's time. No they havent proven these crimes yet, but dont act like the Biden's ARENT guilty of bribery. The bank records clearly show it and the Bidens have NO explanation for how they earned the money. They make NO effort to justify any of it. They say NOTHING while they are being accused of bribery in front of the world.

The FBI knew Al Capone was committing mass murders, but its hard as fuck to catch people admitting to their crimes, so they got him on tax evasion in the end instead. Im fairly certain the Biden's are also going to end up with tax evasion charges, among multiple other charges.

"After months of investigation"?!!!!!

Are you shitting me? You think we should have our investigation wrapped up within a couple months? How long did you all investigate "Trump Russia collusion"? How long did you hold January 6th hearings? You can expect our investigations to last AT LEAST that long.

Denying the obvious is fucking stupid and a waste of everyone's time. No they havent proven these crimes yet, but dont act like the Biden's ARENT guilty of bribery. The bank records clearly show it and the Bidens have NO explanation for how they earned the money. They make NO effort to justify any of it. They say NOTHING while they are being accused of bribery in front of the world.

The FBI knew Al Capone was committing mass murders, but its hard as fuck to catch people admitting to their crimes, so they got him on tax evasion in the end instead. Im fairly certain the Biden's are also going to end up with tax evasion charges, among multiple other charges.
"the Bidens have NO explanation for how they earned the money."

The President and every politician file their money & property every year. I did as a civil service for 32 years. You haven't posted credible evidence to prove anything, thus, you are posting a nothing burger.

"the Bidens have NO explanation for how they earned the money."

The President and every politician file their money & property every year. I did as a civil service for 32 years. You haven't posted credible evidence to prove anything, thus, you are posting a nothing burger.
My proof is Biden's silence. You can pretend to not see the obvious, but dont expect me to join in that stupid shit. :dunno:

My proof is Biden's silence. You can pretend to not see the obvious, but dont expect me to join in that stupid shit. :dunno:
President Biden is not silent. His taxes are released every year as President, Vice President and Senator. Why not seek how Trump promised his taxes?

Biden’s been a fucking crooked politician his entire life! Even the current Body Double continues to collect his 10%!

Millions of dollars funneled through multiple banks and 20 LLC's then distributed to the Bidens in small amounts...not a smidgeon of corruption. #sarcasm
...and then he refuses to explain how one cent of it was earned. But if you find that suspicious, i guess you are just a crackpot republican conspiracy theorist who has "no evidence". :dunno:

Forum List

Back