Joe Machin is talking about running for president as third-party candidate.

Burgermeister

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 23, 2021
More slimy antics from this career pretender. You know he's just doing it as a bargaining chip for something. Maybe he'll get his wife another cushy federal job. Can't stand that guy.

More slimy antics from this career pretender. You know he's just doing it as a bargaining chip for something. Maybe he'll get his wife another cushy federal job. Can't stand that guy.

Well he sure as hell can't win re-election in West Virginia, so this may be his only move if he wants to remain a political player.

I guess he has the do something. It’s not like he’s going to get another term as senator.

Think of the possible scenario here. Say DeSantis wins the Republican nomination, then he and Biden now have to see both Trump and Manchin on the ballot as well. Granted, not a huge possibility here but electoral chaos could make election night interesting.

He knows that Justice is coming for him in WV.....He has no chance against the hugely popular governor of WV.

That said in a way I can understand Manchin's motives given the way the dems fucked him over.

Nobody can give a good fucking to the Democrat Party better than a Democrat.

I might even vote for RFK Jr. in the Primaries. :laughing0301:

Think of the possible scenario here. Say DeSantis wins the Republican nomination, then he and Biden now have to see both Trump and Manchin on the ballot as well. Granted, not a huge possibility here but electoral chaos could make election night interesting.
That would be hilarious. If none of the candidates get enough Electoral votes then the decision goes to Congress. In theory we could end up with a DeSantis/Harris administration.

I love Manchin. All politicians should be like him. He's considering being with No Labels, which, if they get enough signatures in enough states, plan on running an independent campaign for the presidency with a Democrat and a Republican on the same ticket. Could me Manchin and Larry Hogan, who is very active in No Labels. I'd vote for them. A few years ago there was talk of such an independent ticket with Republican John Kasich and Democrat John Hickenlooper as his VP but it never came to be. This is actually a very serious possibility.

He knows that Justice is coming for him in WV.....He has no chance against the hugely popular governor of WV.

That said in a way I can understand Manchin's motives given the way the dems fucked him over.

You trust Democrats
You've earned what you get.

I love Manchin. All politicians should be like him. He's considering being with No Labels, which, if they get enough signatures in enough states, plan on running an independent campaign for the presidency with a Democrat and a Republican on the same ticket. Could me Manchin and Larry Hogan, who is very active in No Labels. I'd vote for them. A few years ago there was talk of such an independent ticket with Republican John Kasich and Democrat John Hickenlooper as his VP but it never came to be. This is actually a very serious possibility.

You are coo-coo.

Larry fuckin' Hogan? You gotta be fuckin' kidding. :cuckoo: :puke3:

That cocksucker never lifted a finger but to help anyone but himself.....and the dems.

New-research-examines-ways-to-breed-and-feed-sheep-with-reduced-environmental-impact-1620x1080.jpg

Larry fuckin' Hogan? You gotta be fuckin' kidding. :cuckoo: :puke3:

That cocksucker never lifted a finger but to help anyone but himself.....and the dems.

Hogan would win the White House in a landslide, which is precisely Republican voters won't nominate him. They prefer to nominate extremist losers who don't win.

Forum List

Back