No Escape for Biden on the Cognitive Issue

Evidence supports the inference that when Mr. Biden said in 2017 that he had "just found all the classified stuff downstairs" in Virginia, he was referring to the same marked classified documents about Afghanistan that FBI agents found in 2022 in his Delaware garage.

Nevertheless, we do not believe this evidence is sufficient, as jurors would likely find reasonable doubt for one or more of several reasons. Both when he served as vice president and when the Afghanistan documents were found in Mr. Biden's Delaware garage in 2022, his possession of them in his Delaware home was not a basis for prosecution because as vice president and president, he had authority to keep classified documents in his home. The best case for charges would rely on Mr. Biden's possession of the Afghanistan documents in his Virginia home in February 2017. when he was a private citizen and when he told his ghostwriter he had just found classified materiaL

Several defenses are likely to create reasonable doubt as to such charges. For example, Mr. Biden could have found the classified Afghanistan documents at his Virginia home in 2017 and then forgotten about them soon after. This could convince some reasonable jurors that he did not retain them willfully.
Who is too senile to be prosecuted

the people are so fed up

The people learned yesterday that Biden is not being prosecuted because because the special prosecutor could not find evidence of willful intent to break the law. That has nothing to do with his age or his memory, in front of a jury.

The people also found out in the very same report why Biden is not being prosecuted, and Trump is. It Hass to do with willful intent, and sufficient evidence for the prosecution to prove it.

So why in the fuck are you celebrating all your MAGA vultures circling over a miss quote

Evidence supports the inference that when Mr. Biden said in 2017 that he had "just found all the classified stuff downstairs" in Virginia, he was referring to the same marked classified documents about Afghanistan that FBI agents found in 2022 in his Delaware garage.

Nevertheless, we do not believe this evidence is sufficient, as jurors would likely find reasonable doubt for one or more of several reasons. Both when he served as vice president and when the Afghanistan documents were found in Mr. Biden's Delaware garage in 2022, his possession of them in his Delaware home was not a basis for prosecution because as vice president and president, he had authority to keep classified documents in his home. The best case for charges would rely on Mr. Biden's possession of the Afghanistan documents in his Virginia home in February 2017. when he was a private citizen and when he told his ghostwriter he had just found classified materiaL

Several defenses are likely to create reasonable doubt as to such charges. For example, Mr. Biden could have found the classified Afghanistan documents at his Virginia home in 2017 and then forgotten about them soon after. This could convince some reasonable jurors that he did not retain them willfully.

The people learned yesterday that Biden is not being prosecuted because because the special prosecutor could not find evidence of willful intent to break the law. That has nothing to do with his age or his memory, in front of a jury.

The people also found out in the very same report why Biden is not being prosecuted, and Trump is. It Hass to do with willful intent, and sufficient evidence for the prosecution to prove it.

So why in the fuck are you celebrating all your MAGA vultures circling over a miss quote
Biden was using these documents for making money...

Intellectually honest Democrats are maintaining a dignified silence.

They admit (in private) that he lacks the mental acuity to run the most important nation in the world.

The Democratic talking heads on TV who are assuring us that that he is as sharp as a tack should be ashamed of themselves.

I agree

Biden needs to take a private cognitive test by a professional and the results and long term prognosis need to be discussed with his family and key aids.

If he does well, then he needs to take a formal test. If he does poorly, he needs to find an excuse to withdraw.
Agree. You're growing up right before our eyes. It just took you a while.

Agree. You're growing up right before our eyes. It just took you a while.
He's just doing his best to diminish his own failed character assessment. And desperately trying to come across as a compassionate person. This clown is scumfuck, from top to bottom. He'll carry Marxist water till the bottom drops out.

I agree

Biden needs to take a private cognitive test by a professional and the results and long term prognosis need to be discussed with his family and key aids.

If he does well, then he needs to take a formal test. If he does poorly, he needs to find an excuse to withdraw.
There is no doubt in my mind that this has already been done several times over the years. The results have been dismal. They'd have been plastered all over the news if they were decent.

Garland could have stopped the publication but did not. The reason is that upon careful consideration, they felt that for the sake of the country, the mental state of President Biden must be made available to the public.

Intellectually honest Democrats are maintaining a dignified silence.
Naaa.

We're poting out you're all lying big.

And that the BDS crybabies are almost always cognitively impaired in a big way. Biden is sharp, while the BDSers all look mentally addled or senile in some way.

Seriously, you people are imbeciles. On some level, you seem to know it. It's why you only cry and whine like this in online safespaces. You know how hard you get laughed at in the real world.

Naaa.

And that the BDS crybabies are almost always cognitively impaired in a big way. Biden is sharp, while the BDSers all look mentally addled or senile in some way.

Seriously, you people are imbeciles.
Yeah, everyone is lying about Biden's cognitive decline, huh. You're delusional.

Naaa.

Seriously, you people are imbeciles.
I'm embarrassed on your behalf; because your employment forbids you from expressing it publicly.

I got you homie...

Yeah, everyone is lying about Biden's cognitive decline, huh. You're delusional.
See? A raging fuktard. This one fell hard for all the propaganda clips.

It doesn't matter how much you cry. Biden will still keep whuppoing your asses, because he's smart, and you're morons.

I'm embarrassed o
And here we have another one who should have been sent to a retirement home.

Do retirement homes allow computers? That would explain a lot.

Seriously, Biden has stuttered all his life, and these pissdrinkers think it means he's stupid. Holy God, BDS crybabies are stupid.

See? A raging fuktard. This one fell hard for all the propaganda clips.

It doesn't matter how much you cry. Biden will still keep whuppoing your asses, because he's smart, and you're morons.
Biden is finished. Democrats are looking for another candidate. You're uninformed and stupid.

Really? What else did the voices tell you?

Then I'm sure you can back up your deranged claim. Please, proceed.

Me, I'm going to enjoy seeing Biden stomping you in 2024.
If I have to provide information for you then you're stupid and uninformed.

Even with cognitive decline Biden kicked Trump’s ass in 2020 and now on the economy. And Trump is indicted and Biden is not
image.jpg

Democrats are attacking the special counsel instead of admitting Biden has cognitive issues. They only care about winning and not about the American people they represent.
Nothing could be more apparent.

Forum List

Back