No, Donald Trump Didn't Win Post-Debate 'Polls'

If Trump didn't get an outright win, it's a loss. He doesn't improve with age or repeated viewing. :cool-45:
Yes, of course. That's the Beast's strong point. The more people see of her, the more they like her. :)
It is true. When people get to know Hillary, they like her more. With Trump the more they know him, the more disgusted they get.
Which is why they hide Hillary and Trump.is in full view of the public. youre just another fag that loves the left.
Good strategy, let Trump make the case for his own demise.:2up:
Yep 10k show up every time. How many for clinton? Why does she have one rally per month?
Good for Donny. All that proves is that freak shows are popular.

Anybody who has ever taken psych 101 much less the experts understands that you hysterical desperate lefties are trying to convince yourselves. Let it go lefties.

and anyone with any debate experience knows how to shift the blame by discrediting their opponent. Give it up knuckle dragging, mouth breathing RW's.
savage thought she went after his father.

CLINTON: Well, let’s stop for a second and remember where we were eight years ago. We had the worst financial crisis, the Great Recession, the worst since the 1930s. That was in large part because of tax policies that slashed taxes on the wealthy, failed to invest in the middle class, took their eyes off of Wall Street, and created a perfect storm.

In fact, Donald was one of the people who rooted for the housing crisis. He said, back in 2006, “Gee, I hope it does collapse, because then I can go in and buy some and make some money.” Well, it did collapse.

TRUMP: That’s called business, by the way.

CLINTON: Nine million people — nine million people lost their jobs. Five million people lost their homes. And $13 trillion in family wealth was wiped out.

Now, we have come back from that abyss. And it has not been easy. So we’re now on the precipice of having a potentially much better economy, but the last thing we need to do is to go back to the policies that failed us in the first place.

Independent experts have looked at what I’ve proposed and looked at what Donald’s proposed, and basically they’ve said this, that if his tax plan, which would blow up the debt by over $5 trillion and would in some instances disadvantage middle-class families compared to the wealthy, were to go into effect, we would lose 3.5 million jobs and maybe have another recession.

They’ve looked at my plans and they’ve said, OK, if we can do this, and I intend to get it done, we will have 10 million more new jobs, because we will be making investments where we can grow the economy. Take clean energy. Some country is going to be the clean- energy superpower of the 21st century. Donald thinks that climate change is a hoax perpetrated by the Chinese. I think it’s real.

TRUMP: I did not. I did not. I do not say that.

"The concept of global warming was created by and for the Chinese in order to make U.S. manufacturing non-competitive."

 — @realdonaldtrump

^ yes, you most certainly did, dishonest dumbo. :eusa_liar:

2 weeks before his 2nd win, Obama ran on Trump's Economic Platform.
How quickly we forget.

trump doesn't have an economic platform. so what are you talking about?

Clinton beat Trump bloody in the debate. This is based on everyone of the real polls.

Steve Koczela on Twitter

CteEp_5UAAI7HxF.jpg

WaPo had a small focus group of NC undecideds.
Some bits...
Trump’s response Monday night when Hillary Clinton accused him of not paying a cent of federal tax left Townley appalled. “That makes me smart,” Trump said, unapologetic and smiling, during the presidential debate, held in Hempstead, N.Y. That comment caused a gasp in the hotel conference room where Townley and five other undecided voters in this battleground state were watching the debate.
Each of the men and women said they had not yet found a candidate to rally around because they found fault with both. But after the debate, four of the six undecided voters said they now leaned toward Clinton after she showed mastery of the issues and appeared more presidential. A fifth voter declared himself essentially now in the Clinton’s camp: “After tonight, I think I am convinced, I will vote for Clinton,” said the Rev. Kelly Andrews, a Baptist pastor from Tarboro.
When Trump said that not paying taxes ‘makes me smart,’ undecided voters in N.C. gasped

Milo posted a note pad with all the post debate scores, Hillary won only CNN, I think

Hillary also was wearing an ear piece, give hand signals to Lester and had the questions and canned responses laid out in from of her.

Forum List

Back