NO CIVIL WAR: Crowd goes BANANAS when Trump says reelect Ron DeSantis at Miami rally!

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
Lefty heads assploding in 3....2....1....

MAGA is united and strong as ever.

Sorry Lefties :)

Trump/DeSantis 2024!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok. But you know the electors can’t vote for both if they from the same state. So you’ll have to win enough without Florida to get DeSantis as VP.

Ok. But you know the electors can’t vote for both if they from the same state. So you’ll have to win enough without Florida to get DeSantis as VP.

Neither are officially running yet.

The point is that the MAGA "Civil War" that the Left wing media drools over as their only savior simply isn't a thing.

So slow your roll, commie.

Back to the drawing board!

I have to ask liberal democrats: What the hell is wrong with MAGA? Why is improving America a threat to Democrats and democracy? And we segue into why Democrats, the party of diversity and inclusion, why can't they accept diversity in that political rainbow that white people or people with diverse opinions they don't like? Like Republicans? Because it's all bullshit maybe?

The point is that the MAGA "Civil War" that the Left wing media drools over as their only savior simply isn't a thing.

This is the first time we've heard about a MAGA Civil War. I swear, the Trump Cult makes up shit they think that the left is talking about and people on the left have never heard of any of this stuff before the Cult starts talking about it.

This is the first time we've heard about a MAGA Civil War. I swear, the Trump Cult makes up shit they think that the left is talking about and people on the left have never heard of any of this stuff before the Cult starts talking about it.

Dude, your stupid State controlled media via "Meet The Press" was literally talking about it today.

Maggie Haberman and Ground Chuck were guffawing over the fact that the divide between Orange Man and "Deathsantis" is like totally real.

I'm sorry you're so clueless that you can't even keep up with your own side's propaganda, let alone objective reality.

Good luck with that.

And we segue into why Democrats, the party of diversity and inclusion, why can't they accept diversity in that political rainbow that white people or people with diverse opinions they don't like? Like Republicans? Because it's all bullshit maybe?

They do not support a diversity of ideas.

And that's an understatement.

Being a governor actually has MORE impact on people's lives and prosperity. And DeSantis KNOWS that. I think he's invested too much into wrestling FLorida back from the brink to run for Prez yet. Maybe 2028.

Guess you missed this F Trump.

DeSantis/Lake!

Guess you missed this F Trump.

DeSantis/Lake!

The whole point of my post was that the DeSantis shout out came after the "nickname".

But I wouldn't object to a DeSantis/Lake ticket.

It's just probably not their turn.

The next phase is Trump's revenge.

And then the Descendant candidates like DeSantis/Lake can take over.

We don't have the luxury of allowing the Left to divide us with their bullshit. The fact is the Democrat Party is falling apart, their only solace is they can try to take us down with them.

Don't permit it, friend.

Last edited:
I have a dream (didn't plagiarize that phrase), that little democrats and little republicans can just hold hands and skip to my loo and get along until naptime. But Democrats have this little childish club: Lets exclude the little republicans in a "No Whites/Republicans club" that includes criminals, Contrarian communists, anti-white race baiters, drag queens and crypto pedophiles. To paraphrase Groucho: "I don't wouldn't want to be a member of a club that would exclude me".

Oh yes!!!!!

Both are amazing!!:banana::banana:

1667787024532.png

I have to ask liberal democrats: What the hell is wrong with MAGA? Why is improving America a threat to Democrats and democracy? And we segue into why Democrats, the party of diversity and inclusion, why can't they accept diversity in that political rainbow that white people or people with diverse opinions they don't like? Like Republicans? Because it's all bullshit maybe?
Democrats’ mission is to destroy America so, naturally, making America great runs counter to that narrative.

I was just commenting on the idiotic idea that both candidates would be from the same state. Something only said by someone who never read the Constitution.

I was just commenting on the idiotic idea that both candidates would be from the same state. Something only said by someone who never read the Constitution.

One of them can easily move.

It ain't exactly rocket science, chief.

It's been discussed at length, even in your Fake News.

Now back to Ukraine with ya.

Being a governor actually has MORE impact on people's lives and prosperity. And DeSantis KNOWS that. I think he's invested too much into wrestling FLorida back from the brink to run for Prez yet. Maybe 2028.
That's just another half-baked theory you'll be proven wrong on.

DeSantis is CLEARLY using his governorship as a political stepstone, he is angling for presidency and will 100% run in 24 unless he runs into some sort of scandal.

Forum List

Back