NO CIVIL WAR: Crowd goes BANANAS when Trump says reelect Ron DeSantis at Miami rally!

Being a governor actually has MORE impact on people's lives and prosperity. And DeSantis KNOWS that. I think he's invested too much into wrestling FLorida back from the brink to run for Prez yet. Maybe 2028.
If Trump didn't suck so bad at the things that will actually make a difference (eliminating the Surveillance State, Department of Education, et. al) I'd say DeSantis should wait until 28; we don't have that long

Dude, your stupid State controlled media via "Meet The Press" was literally talking about it today.

Maggie Haberman and Ground Chuck were guffawing over the fact that the divide between Orange Man and "Deathsantis" is like totally real.

I'm sorry you're so clueless that you can't even keep up with your own side's propaganda, let alone objective reality.

Good luck with that.

I'm not an American and I don't watch American political media. So I gather than it was mentioned once on TV and you're having an emotional melt down over it. Boy, are you easily triggered.

Calling other people "clueless" while you continue to support the anti-American Republican Party is projection on your part.

Who ever questioned the idea that Trump didn't want DeSantis to win re-election? The issue is him then deciding to run for president.

Calling other people "clueless" while you continue to support the anti-American Republican Party is projection on your part.

Nope, it's an observation of the simple fact that you're clueless. (The MAGA Party is "anti-American!", and the globalists who sold us out and are destroying our energy supply/southern border are the good guys.)

Pppssshh. What....a....joke.

Ron DeSanctimonious’​

Funny shit
That may be funny to idiots like you but what is pathetic to the rest of the country is the way that Joe Potatohead and his band of Democrat queers have fucked up this country since stealing the elecion in 2020.

If Trump didn't suck so bad at the things that will actually make a difference (eliminating the Surveillance State, Department of Education, et. al) I'd say DeSantis should wait until 28; we don't have that long

The Patriot Act and surveillance state is tricky problem. I remember Trump DEMANDING protections for citizens when it came for renewal. That happened late one day. By the next MORNING -- Trump was all FOR renewing the original provisions.

BOTH PARTIES love the power to drive the World's Greatest Spy Machine. And the embedded politicos in the Intel Community can bring a lot of pressure and actual BLACKMAIL. The problem is -- most of the politicians that have BEEN in D.C. for more than one term ARE severely compromised.

It's possible that the massive domestic spying capabilities are --- ALREADY PROTECTING ITSELF by data mining compromising info on ALL our elected officials.

The Patriot Act and surveillance state is tricky problem. I remember Trump DEMANDING protections for citizens when it came for renewal. That happened late one day. By the next MORNING -- Trump was all FOR renewing the original provisions.

BOTH PARTIES love the power to drive the World's Greatest Spy Machine. And the embedded politicos in the Intel Community can bring a lot of pressure and actual BLACKMAIL. The problem is -- most of the politicians that have BEEN in D.C. for more than one term ARE severely compromised.

It's possible that the massive domestic spying capabilities are --- ALREADY PROTECTING ITSELF by data mining compromising info on ALL our elected officials.
I suspect that most of our politicians of both Parties are either blackmailed or bribed; 2/3 of them are probably on film having sex with kids and FBI agents

I suspect that most of our politicians of both Parties are either blackmailed or bribed; 2/3 of them are probably on film having sex with kids and FBI agents

The longer they've been there -- the richer they get get and the better the odds of them being FATALLY compromised. Just look at the 4 party LEADERS who call ALL the shots.

Former President Donald Trump confirmed Tuesday that he voted for Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, predicting a "great night" for Republicans.

"Yes, I did," Trump told reporters when asked if he cast a ballot for DeSantis outside a polling location in Palm Beach where he voted.

"I think we're going to have a very great night and it's exciting," he added.

Miami-Dade moved 40 points right since 2016.

Hillary won by 30. Hispanics know communism. Dems are communist.

Forum List

Back