No City Run By Democrats Is Safe To Live In

If a cop stops me I expect them to treat me with honesty and civility as befits a public servant. If the entire rationale for the stop is bullshit it's unrealistic for cops to expect sweetness and sunshine from the people they single out.
I've been driving since 1964, in 4 different states of the US. I have NEVER had a cop stop me where the "entire rationale for the stop is bullshit" I find it hard to believe this would anything but a rare event.

When I've been stopped in the past it's always been made clear from the start why I was stopped. I remain friendly and polite, am referred to as "Sir" and more often than not drive away with a warning.

If you give them attitude, expect to get attitude back.
Ask yourself seriously if you would just knuckle under to authority if this was the tenth time this year you have been pulled over? That shit happened to me up in Alabama about ten years ago. Got pulled over maybe 7 times and searched three times and never even got a ticket. The last time I lost my shit, cursed him to his face and demanded a supervisor to come explain why I was being harassed. His explanation was total bullshit but I never got pulled over again. I know a black man would have been beaten to a pulp if they stood up for their rights like I did.

If a cop stops me I expect them to treat me with honesty and civility as befits a public servant. If the entire rationale for the stop is bullshit it's unrealistic for cops to expect sweetness and sunshine from the people they single out.
I've been driving since 1964, in 4 different states of the US. I have NEVER had a cop stop me where the "entire rationale for the stop is bullshit" I find it hard to believe this would anything but a rare event.

When I've been stopped in the past it's always been made clear from the start why I was stopped. I remain friendly and polite, am referred to as "Sir" and more often than not drive away with a warning.

If you give them attitude, expect to get attitude back.
Ask yourself seriously if you would just knuckle under to authority if this was the tenth time this year you have been pulled over?

I would sue them for harassment. That what the attorney is for.

Ask yourself seriously if you would just knuckle under to authority if this was the tenth time this year you have been pulled over? That shit happened to me up in Alabama about ten years ago. Got pulled over maybe 7 times and searched three times and never even got a ticket. The last time I lost my shit, cursed him to his face and demanded a supervisor to come explain why I was being harassed. His explanation was total bullshit but I never got pulled over again. I know a black man would have been beaten to a pulp if they stood up for their rights like I did.
I don't believe a word of this. :laugh:

I don't believe a word of this. :laugh:
Of course you don't because you do not think the police could ever be bad no matter how crappy they treat Americans.

I suppose proper policing to you is people getting their heads kicked in? The police treating Americans like an enemy to be defeated is why we are where we are.
The problem is, they are not doing that. Any of it. This is the lie that is being told. Policing is not out of control nor is it systemically racist.

Here is an idea. When a cop stops and questions you, just answer the questions honestly and with civility and you won't get your head kicked in.
Incorrect. If the stop is BS, an unlikely scenario, then you still act like a civilized human being and then take your complaint to the courts. That is why we have them.

YOU DO NOT take the matter into your own hands.

I suppose proper policing to you is people getting their heads kicked in? The police treating Americans like an enemy to be defeated is why we are where we are.
The problem is, they are not doing that. Any of it. This is the lie that is being told. Policing is not out of control nor is it systemically racist.

Here is an idea. When a cop stops and questions you, just answer the questions honestly and with civility and you won't get your head kicked in.
Incorrect. If the stop is BS, an unlikely scenario, then you still act like a civilized human being and then take your complaint to the courts. That is why we have them.

LOL If there was an effective mechanism for holding cops accountable for their actions there would not be any of these protests.

Taking up for violent criminals is the shill way, huh?

Right, like the courts filled with progressive pos are gonna rule against the cop.

I generally tell the truth here. I really don't care what you find credible and that too is the truth.
You may THINK you tell the truth, and you may even try to tell the truth, but in Post # 46, you simply made a judgement that was completely wrong, and I would have to say downright stupid. You said >> "..you do not think the police could ever be bad.." Especially stupid, since just 4 posts earlier (post # 42), I already said >> "ANYONE engaging in crime, should be arrested and convicted."

Know more, judge less.

Last edited:
LOL If there was an effective mechanism for holding cops accountable for their actions there would not be any of these protests.
There IS an effective mechanism. the courts. Sometimes, however they rule against police (especially white) in order to avoid rioting, and to keep up their intake of black VOTES.

1970 to 1981. It wasn't Alabama or Texas or some other shithole.
According to the statistics, DC, in the time period you stated was one of the LEAST safe places in America. It's crime rate then was astronomical.

Violent crime in DC was more than twice the national average rate of 369 reported offenses per 100,000 people, in 2018. In the 1970s, average violent crime rate in the District of Columbia was 1,722 violent crimes per 100,000 population,

And you just insulted 34 Million Americans by calling their states a "shithole"

I lived in the District of Columbia for several years. It was as safe as any other city of its size. It doesn't matter which political party is in control.

The cities with the top murder rates in our country. Who runs them?

Cities%20by%20murder%202020-06-XL.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back