No charges for Ohio Trooper who masturbated with boy to "teach him about sex"

Funny, I don't believe in sex with children and I don't believe in killing children.

But right wingers seem very extreme. They are outraged a fully grown man will masturbate with a seventeen year old boy but will make a hero out of a fully grown man chasing down and shooting a 17 year old dead who had no gun. Only Skittles and Ice Tea. Odd, to say the least.

lol, back to telling your worn out stupid lies again.

BTW, wasnt GZ a Democrat? Oh, yeah, that is right he was.

Still, he is innocent and did the right thing protecting himself as he tried to protect his neighbors from a robbery ring.

Doesn't matter if he ever was a Democrat. Now he's a Republican Hero for shooting to death an unarmed 17 year old he had to chase down to kill. That's the facts. It's been recorded. Anyone can listen to what Zimmerman and the police said. It's on Youtube.

But right wingers seem very extreme. They are outraged a fully grown man will masturbate with a seventeen year old boy but will make a hero out of a fully grown man chasing down and shooting a 17 year old dead who had no gun. Only Skittles and Ice Tea. Odd, to say the least.
Only rdean could morph this into a political issue. ... :cuckoo:

I am sure that most Dem's are just as outraged at this State Trooper's sick behavior. .. :eusa_hand:

Yeah...How did deanie go from two guys jacking off to some weird ass story of some guy
chasing down a kid and shooting and killing him because he had candy and a soft drink...
That's just bizarre....A strange story at best.

Man boy sex is wrong, but man killing boy is worse. For Republicans, one is an outrage and the other will make you a hero among Republicans. It already happened.

Only rdean could morph this into a political issue. ... :cuckoo:

I am sure that most Dem's are just as outraged at this State Trooper's sick behavior. .. :eusa_hand:

Yeah...How did deanie go from two guys jacking off to some weird ass story of some guy
chasing down a kid and shooting and killing him because he had candy and a soft drink...
That's just bizarre....A strange story at best.

Man boy sex is wrong, but man killing boy is worse. For Republicans, one is an outrage and the other will make you a hero among Republicans. It already happened.

and yet according to the law and a jury, zimmerman was justified. IOW, martin was beating the shit out of him and zimmerman justly defended his own life.

Funny, I don't believe in sex with children and I don't believe in killing children.

lol, back to telling your worn out stupid lies again.

BTW, wasnt GZ a Democrat? Oh, yeah, that is right he was.

Still, he is innocent and did the right thing protecting himself as he tried to protect his neighbors from a robbery ring.

Doesn't matter if he ever was a Democrat. Now he's a Republican Hero for shooting to death an unarmed 17 year old he had to chase down to kill. That's the facts. It's been recorded. Anyone can listen to what Zimmerman and the police said. It's on Youtube.

he didn't chase him liar. you can hear zimmerman telling the dispatch that martin was coming toward him.

Following Silohuette's religious thinking, this OP is about a 'man boy cult' of pederasty involving uniforms, boots, and batons.

We better ban uniformed state officials.

Forum List

Back