No cases of voter protection of blacks for years under Bush

Look at these right wing fools inability to process facts.

do you guys really think denying reality will win you elections?

fucking A dudes

Isn't it time for you to get off the computer and ask the nice nurse for your medication so you can come down?

ant there you have how the right in this country reacts to facts they don't like.

like petty children screaming nonsense in the face of cold hard facts

what would have been the charge?

they didnt threaten anyone.

One guy had a billyclub but threatened no one.

Here you have all this evidence that blacks are kept from voting by the republican party and that is all you have?

So if I stand in front of a polling place with a firearm at my hip and walk around flashing it at people im not trying to intimidate them with it?

You do realize you don't have to say a word to someone to threaten them right?

Your party cheats in elections

it is a matter of court documentation that goes all the way to the SCOTUS.

you pretend its not real.

how does that makes you anything but a pack of assholes?

on that you are fucking wrong

Black people don't want their vote stolen from them.

Any person who doesn't care that Americans are being cheated out of their votes should leave this country because they don't believe in it

I ment no one cares about your opinion stupid. You're nothing more than cannon fodder.

I gave you facts

what did you add

fucking stupidity VOID of one fact

Hows the slumlord business going?

Here you have all this evidence that blacks are kept from voting by the republican party and that is all you have?

So if I stand in front of a polling place with a firearm at my hip and walk around flashing it at people im not trying to intimidate them with it?

Tm is blind to the illegal antics of the left.

So let me get this straight you deny the DOJ scandal took place?

Try to understand this...I don't care about the DOJ scandal. I'm saying that YOUR quote provides the reasoning for the termination of those 2 people. The others, not an issue and since it seems they are the DOJ scandal, to talk about it is a change of subject.

what is the subject of this thread you braindead fuck?

its refusing to process voter protections for black voters.

who did that ?

THE DOJ you comeplete fucking idiot

And you try to prove it by pointing to an example of US Attorneys who were fired for not prosecuting cased for apparently partisan reasons to protect Democrats or their supporters as if they are examples of how BUSH was unfair. I pointed out that your example was stupid and you go off on a binge of hate posts that make you look stupid and worse.

You should NEVER self medicate and should only let the nurse give you medicine at the appropriate, specified times.

Tm is blind to the illegal antics of the left.

well I started a thread and here you are REFUSING to deal with the fact in it

Try to understand this...I don't care about the DOJ scandal. I'm saying that YOUR quote provides the reasoning for the termination of those 2 people. The others, not an issue and since it seems they are the DOJ scandal, to talk about it is a change of subject.

who did that ?

And you try to prove it by pointing to an example of US Attorneys who were fired for not prosecuting cased for apparently partisan reasons to protect Democrats or their supporters as if they are examples of how BUSH was unfair. I pointed out that your example was stupid and you go off on a binge of hate posts that make you look stupid and worse.

You should NEVER self medicate and should only let the nurse give you medicine at the appropriate, specified times.

and that DOJ was found by our country to be acting illegally.

yet you don't want to talk about that part to PRETEND nothing happened

look at these assholes pretending there was NO DOJ scandal under Bush

Your party cheats in elections

it is a matter of court documentation that goes all the way to the SCOTUS.

you pretend its not real.

how does that makes you anything but a pack of assholes?

Look at the Google image result for "pack of assholes"

obama-rotten-eggs-pelosi-bad-egg-biden-napolitano-eric-holder-barney-frank-joe-sulfer-cracked-pack-spoiled-rotten-sad-hill-news.jpg

:eusa_whistle:

:rofl:

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

who did that ?

and that DOJ was found by our country to be acting illegally.

yet you don't want to talk about that part to PRETEND nothing happened

No criminal charges were filed, were there? If the DOJ was found by "our country" to be acting illegally, wouldn't there have been charges filed? IN FACT, wasn't it Nora Dannehy, the special prosecutor by the Obama DOJ that ended the investigation by saying that there was insufficient evidence to establish that persons knowingly made material false statements to the Inspector General or Congress or corruptly endeavored to obstruct justice" and that no criminal charges would be filed against Sampson or Gonzales? Wouldn't there have been charges filed if thing that were illegal had happened?

so you DO Deny the DOJ scandal happened?

No, I deny that things that were illegal happened and I'm basing that denial on the decisions of the Obama DOJ and its special prosecutor. If you feel they are wrong, please go pester them with your drug fueled fantasies.

Last edited:
Dismissed attorneys and elections[edit]

See also: Pete Domenici, Heather Wilson, and Bradley Schlozman

The controversy surrounding the U.S. Attorneys dismissals was often linked to elections or voter-fraud issues. Allegations were that some of the U.S. Attorneys were dismissed for failing to instigate investigations damaging to Democratic politicians, or for failing to more aggressively pursue voter-fraud cases.[3][52] Such allegations were made by some of the dismissed U.S. Attorneys themselves to suggest reasons they may have been dismissed.[53] The background to the allegations is the recent tendency for elections in parts of the United States to be very close; an election outcome can be affected by an announced investigation of a politician. It is explicit policy of the Department of Justice to avoid bringing voter-related cases during an election for this reason.[54] By 2006, the pursuit of voter fraud cases was an acknowledged political strategy of the Republican Party, although most had little substance.[55] The use of U.S. Attorneys for partisan purposes is highly improper, particularly given the strong non-partisan traditions of the U.S. Attorneys. In September 2008, the Inspector General for the Department of Justice concluded that some of the dismissals were motivated by the refusal of some of the U.S. Attorneys to prosecute voter fraud cases during the 2006 election cycle.[24]

Fallout[edit]

gee they didn't care if voters got cheated out of their votes

how surprizing

People who fail to comply with voter registration law, who are here illegally, not citizens, and/ord dead do not have a right to have their vote counted.

Forum List

Back