Obama is not defending freedom of speech

Yes, when you close a library at a high school where the books are needed
The public library
the open library.org web site and book store on the planet.

No books were banned.

it seems to me you need to buy a dictionary and look up the word

Is that about the election thingy? FOX News never challenged the case, the responsible source is Tucker Carlson, though. Imagine USMB gets fined $800 Million because some people here say the election was stolen. Absurd? Sure, its just freedom of speech. FOX News has more responsibility, of course, but after all they don´t know it better, cannot claim this is a lie. And do you think liberal media is always telling the truth? Why do they come up with sexual abuse and rape charges against Trump when elections are due? Did they wait? Is that honest? The entire cases even made up, while Hunter has fun with little girls?
So you`re the lawyer that FOX News should have hired. That could have saved them $800 million. :laughing0301:

I brought attention to book banning in schools. In connecticut, my boy's high school has closed the library
There are no books banned in CT

Can your kid bring a book that used to be in the school library to school if he checks that book out of the local public library or downloads it from openlibrary.org or borrows it for free from Amazon?

The answer is yes so therefore the school is not banning any books.

Not providing books is not the same as banning books.

There are no books banned in CT

Can your kid bring a book that used to be in the school library to school if he checks that book out of the local public library or downloads it from openlibrary.org or borrows it for free from Amazon?

The answer is yes so therefore the school is not banning any books.

Not providing books is not the same as banning books.
Closing high school libraries, bans every single book that was in that library, the children no longer have access to those books.

Closing high school libraries, bans every single book that was in that library, the children no longer have access to those books.
No it doesn't.

Not providing a book for free at a school library is not the same as banning those books.

Those students are still able to acquire those books at no cost at a public library or an online library so the books ARE NOT BVANNED

Buy a fucking dictionary

No it doesn't.

Not providing a book for free at a school library is not the same as banning those books.

Those students are still able to acquire those books at no cost at a public library or an online library so the books ARE NOT BVANNED

Buy a fucking dictionary
ahh, you are mad, cussing and stuff, claiming when books are taken away, banned, that somehow they were not

and what makes you think this is not happening at public libraries?

and that link, what a shitty site, how do I read a 1000 page book in one hour, useless, found that with google, huh

ahh, you are mad, cussing and stuff, claiming when books are taken away, banned, that somehow they were not

and what makes you think this is not happening at public libraries?

and that link, what a shitty site, how do I read a 1000 page book in one hour, useless, found that with google, huh
No books were taken away and yes people being obtuse frustrates me.

not providing books is not equivalent to banning them

And you might want to actually read the "how to borrow a book" section.

Internet Archive offers borrowable books in BookReader, PDF and ePub formats. BookReader editions may be read online immediately in any web browser on any device. Downloadable eBooks are readable in Adobe Digital Editions and some other software applications.

But since you can't seem to look up a definition of a word in a dictionary , I'm not surprised that you can't figure out how to read directions either.

And public libraries have always had more books than any high school library.

And you still have not realized that there are no banned books in this country.

Your problem is that you want the fucking government to provide books for you.

The funny thing is everyone is a person of color.

Every person's skin is a color there are no colorless people out there anywhere.
We're pinky

look

western Europeans

25-pinky-mice-rotated-e1650909483361.jpg

The demented LEFT knows normal people reject their retarded communist revolution, so they are targeting CHILDREN to mold their future base of brainwashed zombies. This has been going on for DECADES!!!!
:evil:

Correct

Freedom of speech is censoring all Russian disinformation that attacks the democrat party on such media as Twitter and CNN, etc.

In fact, everyone and everything that is critical of the democrat party comes directly from Putin himself

Besides, January 6th.
What the Republicans call freedom of speech

In a public forum on Thursday, Ryan Walters, Oklahoma’s state superintendent of public instruction, said teachers could cover the 1921 massacre, in which white Tulsans murdered an estimated 300 Black people, but teachers should not “say that the skin color determined it”.

No books were taken away and yes people being obtuse frustrates me.

not providing books is not equivalent to banning them

And you might want to actually read the "how to borrow a book" section.

Internet Archive offers borrowable books in BookReader, PDF and ePub formats. BookReader editions may be read online immediately in any web browser on any device. Downloadable eBooks are readable in Adobe Digital Editions and some other software applications.

But since you can't seem to look up a definition of a word in a dictionary , I'm not surprised that you can't figure out how to read directions either.

And public libraries have always had more books than any high school library.

And you still have not realized that there are no banned books in this country.

Your problem is that you want the fucking government to provide books for you.
Book banning starts somewhere. Funny, you don't live here yet you are adamant that our high school library did not take books away from the children.

Books don't matter to you, fine. They matter to me.

Book banning starts somewhere. Funny, you don't live here yet you are adamant that our high school library did not take books away from the children.

Books don't matter to you, fine. They matter to me.

THERE ARE NO BANNED BOOKS IN THE UNITED STATES

And whatever school you are whining about did not "take books away from children" all that happened is they are no providing book to read for free.

You can read any book you want to read and nothing will happen to you. You can buy any book you want for your kids to read, you can borrow them from other libraries, you can borrow them from friends if you have any.

And for someone who claims that books matter you certainly don't seem to know that words have definitions.

Your problem is that you expect government institutions to provide books for you for free and if they don't you whine about book bans.

THERE ARE NO BANNED BOOKS IN THE UNITED STATES

And whatever school you are whining about did not "take books away from children" all that happened is they are no providing book to read for free.
my school is offering books to read if they pay for them?

They closed the library, the books are gone, the books are not coming back, call it what you like, they banned the library, they banned the books, they made books unavailable.

All across the nation, libraries have got rid of books. Everywhere, I call that book banning.

They closed the library, the books are gone, the books are not coming back, call it what you like, they banned the library, they banned the books, they made books unavailable.

All across the nation, libraries have got rid of books. Everywhere, I call that book banning.

Again so what?

The government has no obligation to provide you with reading materials.

You can read any book you want whenever you want wherever you want but the HORROR that you might actually have to procure them without government assistance is just too much for you to take isn't it?

That's because you can't change already printed text that's in someone's hands with a few keyboard strokes. ;)

Forum List

Back