No aslylum needed. No foreign aid needed. No shit hole countries.

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
This suits me fine. No shit hole countries?

:lmao:

You left wing assholes just screwed yourselves big time. Morons.

Canada...................................................:cool-45:

Dual and property in New Mexico, Tennessee and Florida. Your point Bod? These shit hole countries claim asylum seekers in Canada as well. You should get up to speed, asshole Trudeau is now wanting to reject Christians from Haiti and El Salvador. Only Muslims for my boy in Ottawa.

Prime Minister Trudeau is wanting to reject Christians from Haiti and El Salvador. Only Muslim Somalis are wanted.

Prime Minister Trudeau is wanting to reject Christians from Haiti and El Salvador. Only Muslim Somalis are wanted.
Hell, the pseudo-frogs up there want to split Canada apart, anyway... maybe you guys should stop electing them, eh?

Quebec holds so much electoral power you can't stop them. Democracy means those with the highest populations kill off every one in rural. Rural Canada is solid conservative but you can't win because of urban Quebec and Ontario. The elections are over federally before it even hits my province of Manitoba.

We in the west don't elect them. The fucking urban do in two provinces. You be thankful you have that electoral college.

Yet another white supremacist O/P fueled by fears and paranoia.
Seems Trump's pathology is spreading to his minions in his effort to turn the U.S. into his own personal sewer.

I wouldn't blame the racism of the O/P (aka, right wing moron) on Trump alone, of course......Trump has now made it official that the racists in this country have a spokesperson in the WH who shares their bigotry.....

upload_2018-1-13_18-3-58.png

Seems Trump's pathology is spreading to his minions in his effort to turn the U.S. into his own personal sewer.

What the hell are you talking about? Are you having the balls to try to call me a white supremacist? Get ready for hell on you on a day to day then sir.

What a joke you Democrat assholes are. I've been spending the day looking for Shabdkosh. I'm trying to expand my dried mango powder recipes.

Oh and you have missed Trump's Hindu base haven't you?

I am white. My family is mixed. I cook the world baby. No appropriation. But you keep going on this way and insulting the rest of us. Worked so well for all of you . I would suggest you watch Mississippi Masala to learn a lesson.

I wouldn't blame the racism of the O/P (aka, right wing moron) on Trump alone, of course......Trump has now made it official that the racists in this country have a spokesperson in the WH who shares their bigotry.....

View attachment 171470

My grandkid is bi racial Dad is from Trinidad. From Toronto. Go ahead tell me I don't know how to JUMP baby.

I know. Tell me how you use jerk.

Now quickly. Tell me all of you calling me a white supremacist how to use jerk? Plantain? You fucking assholes wouldn't know how to use dried mango powder if your life depended on it.

Forum List

Back