No Accountability for 9/11 attack

There currently is no publicly available evidence the Saudi government funded Al Qaeda. However, President Biden has just ordered the declassification of some documents related to 9/11. I suspect it is the 28 pages many people believe point the finger at Saudi Arabia.

We will have to wait and see.
No doubt there are some radical saudi's but not the Royal Family who expelled Bin Laden.

His own family cut him off....

There currently is no publicly available evidence the Saudi government funded Al Qaeda. However, President Biden has just ordered the declassification of some documents related to 9/11. I suspect it is the 28 pages many people believe point the finger at Saudi Arabia.

No need to wait....I can assure you the Royal Family played no role.

Richard Clarke is one of the least accountable.......In january he put in a urgent request to meet with the President and his top security adcisors on how to begin action against those who were known to be plotting attacks against America....even though he specified URGENT and undelined it...he was not granted the meeting until September......one week before the attack.

Condolezza with a background specialty in Russia....was in way over her head and as National Security Advisor to the President bears much responsibility.

Famous for saying we did not know who, where or how.

Which is a lie....thry knew who as in they had been collecting evidence on them foe a long while......they had lots of evidence....which showed al quada was plotting to hit us with a major attack.

The problem was they would take no action....that is why Richard Clarke requested a urgent meering to ger authorization to deal with those who were known to be plotting the attack....a request which was delayed until 1 week before the attack.

Janet Reno another incompetent....who had ruled they could not take out bin laden as that would be in violation of the law on banning assassination of foreign leaders.

You dont think decades (centuries?) of US foreign policy in the region have something to do with it?
Would not surprise me a bit. Still does not justify Saudi funding of 9/11 attack, designed and implemented by Osama bin Laden, but it is overlooked due to their oil reserves. Right now, we have troops stationed in Saudi protecting them and their oil, while they are still being sued for funding attacks on us.
A Saudi military Air Force Officer, on assignment to a school, launched a terrorist attack at Pensacola Naval Air station, as late as 2019, killing 3 and injuring 8. The terrorist was quoted as saying the United States is a nation of evil in a manifesto he posted prior to launching his attack. But it is OK, as Trump said the King of Saudi Arabia sent his condolences. The gunman hosted a party the night before, showing films of mass shooting. After a short investigation, which the FBI could not comment on 12 of the Saudis were sent home to Saudi Arabia.
This does not sound like an allied country, to me. Does it to you?

Pretty common knowledge when even Lloyds of London sues them to recap their losses.

Would not surprise me a bit. Still does not justify Saudi funding of 9/11 attack, designed and implemented by Osama bin Laden, but it is overlooked due to their oil reserves. Right now, we have troops stationed in Saudi protecting them and their oil, while they are still being sued for funding attacks on us.
A Saudi military Air Force Officer, on assignment to a school, launched a terrorist attack at Pensacola Naval Air station, as late as 2019, killing 3 and injuring 8. The terrorist was quoted as saying the United States is a nation of evil in a manifesto he posted prior to launching his attack. But it is OK, as Trump said the King of Saudi Arabia sent his condolences. The gunman hosted a party the night before, showing films of mass shooting. After a short investigation, which the FBI could not comment on 12 of the Saudis were sent home to Saudi Arabia.
This does not sound like an allied country, to me. Does it to you?
The country or the royal family is one thing but you will find individual muslim fanatics in any muslim country or place where there are lots of muslims.

Anyhow claiming saudia arabia funded 9/11 is just propaganda.

NewsVine_Mariyam
I was in my 20s in those days and had only a “ half of a brain “. I had little brain wattage .
I just saw it and went to school and did not really even think about it !!
Also on was on much drugs in those days and had to move back home to Michigan.
I had zero emotions

I remember I was living in my parents basement and my mom told me to put on the news .
I did then I went back to bed

The Saudis revoked OBL's citizenship and declared AQ a terrorist outfit in 1994.

President Bush was in office for about 7 months. If he was smart he would have fired every incompetent ass in the CIA and the FBI but they stayed in place as Clinton's people. When they established the 9-11 commission to investigate 9-11, they appointed one of the Clinton agents who was responsible for 9-11 to the board rather than calling her as a witness. Around 1995 Clinton authorized Ass't. A.G. Jamie Gorelic to establish a wall between the CIA and the FBI so they couldn't share information under penalty of law. Nobody knows why and nobody ever asked the Slickster what the hell he was doing. Clinton was busy bombing a defenseless country in Europe while the 9-11 terrorists were attending flight school under his nose in Florida.

Forum List

Back