What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Attention Board Moderators....In case you haven't noticed Google has Algorithimized this place in their search engine

justoffal

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I waited a week and used a number of different browsers to confirm this. I'm trying to take into account that google also tailor makes the searched per user but no. There is no doubt that it has been downgraded by quite a bit. The reorganized results place this about tenth in the search where it used to be second and sometimes first when you punched in US MESS...... So if you're paying them for visibility.......better give them a call and ask why.

Last edited:

Dogmaphobe

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I waited a week and used a number of different browsers to confirm this. I'm trithing to take into account that google also tailor makes the searched per user but no.
There is no doubt that it has been downgraded by quite a bit. The reorganized results place this about tenth in the search where it used to be second and sometimes first when you punched in US MESS...... So if you're paying them for visibility.......better give them a call and ask why.
I noticed that too.

OP
justoffal

justoffal

Diamond Member
Reaction score

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I waited a week and used a number of different browsers to confirm this. I'm trying to take into account that google also tailor makes the searched per user but no. There is no doubt that it has been downgraded by quite a bit. The reorganized results place this about tenth in the search where it used to be second and sometimes first when you punched in US MESS...... So if you're paying them for visibility.......better give them a call and ask why.

Did Potato Biden come up first in the US MESS inquiry?

Oddball

Unobtanium Member
Reaction score
Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
Tells us why the maudes bury the election fraud threads.

OP
justoffal

justoffal

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Care4all

Warrior Princess
Reaction score
Yep somebody came through here and didn't like what they were reading.

JO
Do you really think it's a person, actually reading our site, that made the decision to down grade us?

Is that what you are implying?

I thought it was all done by bots and algorithms???

DudleySmith

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Those can be programmed to reflect biases very easily. They aren't 'objective' in the least.

They make a big piece of change deliberately biasing their own search results for pay, after all; you really think they can't do it for political influences?

Last edited:
OP
justoffal

justoffal

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Do you really think it's a person, actually reading our site, that made the decision to down grade us?

Is that what you are implying?

Most likely a bot yes....
Too much work for one person or even a team of people...but check out what dudely says above. He's right

McRib

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Tells us why the maudes bury the election fraud threads.
There is a conspiracy forum where you can post your stupidity to your hearts content.

OP
justoffal

justoffal

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The trolling Democrats and 'Progressive' pedo faggots probably spend most of their days 'Reporting n stuff' to all the 'proper authorities'.
Oh of course they do

OP
justoffal

justoffal

Diamond Member
Reaction score
There is a conspiracy forum where you can post your stupidity to your hearts content.
But he will post it here and you will not control that. I realize this makes you angry.

McRib

Diamond Member
Reaction score
But he will post it here and you will not control that. I realize this makes you angry.
He can post it where ever the fuck he wants. A congregation of morons does not make me angry. Best you all get together here. :113:

OP
justoffal

justoffal

Diamond Member
Reaction score
He can post it where ever the fuck he wants. A congregation of morons does not make me angry. Best you all get together here. :113:
You won't control that either.

McRib

Diamond Member
Reaction score

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$115.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List