NK Dictator in Failing Health?

Trump’s lover may be dying.

View attachment 325962
this is going to break a lot of democrat hearts,,,
Really? Why? Trump and Kim fell in love.
when did that happen???
CNN reported that Kim had coronary surgery and is in grave condition

I will wait to hear this from another source......I don't trust CNN/Crap News Network/FAKE NEWS.

CNN may have a biased domestic news approach, but on International issues, they are generally more careful and accurate. Just my opinion, but I do stress, in general.

View attachment 325962

You know, I had considered the idea that withe basically hermit like status of N Korea and their leader only really interacting with China that there was a chance that he could catch this virus. If he did, and let's say he had complications, they would definitely NOT blame China for this and would do everything in their power to make sure nobody knew it was coronavirus.

If he passes, does anyone know who his replacement would be? I don't even know if he has children or brothers. I know nothing about this guy.

He had one of his older brothers killed and has another older brother but he also has maybe one to three kids...

Also has a few sisters...

View attachment 325962
when did that happen???

I will wait to hear this from another source......I don't trust CNN/Crap News Network/FAKE NEWS.

CNN may have a biased domestic news approach, but on International issues, they are generally more careful and accurate. Just my opinion, but I do stress, in general.
sorry but they pushed the russia thing and are still doing it,,,

View attachment 325962

You know, I had considered the idea that withe basically hermit like status of N Korea and their leader only really interacting with China that there was a chance that he could catch this virus. If he did, and let's say he had complications, they would definitely NOT blame China for this and would do everything in their power to make sure nobody knew it was coronavirus.

If he passes, does anyone know who his replacement would be? I don't even know if he has children or brothers. I know nothing about this guy.

He had one of his older brothers killed and has another older brother but he also has maybe one to three kids...

I thought it was his brother in law.

Either way, it's a precarious situation. He was worse than his father, will his kids be worse than him? If they are even bestowed the dictator position. Hell, they might even be in danger. I remember hearing the story that when Stalin as on his deathbed and suffering none of his underlings would call the doctor for fear how he might react either way, and, they all knew they wanted him gone.

View attachment 325962
when did that happen???

I don't know.

We'll have to wait and see what's happening :dunno:

View attachment 325962
when did that happen???

sorry but they pushed the russia thing and are still doing it,,,

Yes, for domestic political purposes. Some might even hypothesize they are protecting a party.

I don't know the answers, but I didn't buy into the Russian angle. Never made sense to me. I do believe their reporting on issues within other nations and/or terror group activities etc. Again, I stress, in general I believe their reporting on these issues.

View attachment 325962

Either way, it's a precarious situation. He was worse than his father, will his kids be worse than him? If they are even bestowed the dictator position. Hell, they might even be in danger. I remember hearing the story that when Stalin as on his deathbed and suffering none of his underlings would call the doctor for fear how he might react either way, and, they all knew they wanted him gone.

I have no real information on his children but if one is picked then the wife most likely run the show with the Generals and Beijing backing until the child reaches of age to rule if the family is not wiped our by a General or his older brother in a coup...

View attachment 325962

I have no real information on his children but if one is picked then the wife most likely run the show with the Generals and Beijing backing until the child reaches of age to rule if the family is not wiped our by a General or his older brother in a coup...

Precisely. Or, a deal she can't refuse and she is allowed to live on a government salary in one of his houses somewhere and raise their children while the military "eases her pain by dealing with the burden of running the government". In countries like this where a dictator (and maybe even herself) make many enemies, it might be the best deal one gets.

I recall Gorbachev telling a story in which when he was basically pushed out of government that he expected to be executed, but instead, they gave him a pass to live, just as he had done for those before him who tried to overthrow him (at least I think that is what they tried to do if my memory serves me correctly). He said that he was quite surprised with this outcome and humbly accepted his fate of a life outside of power (but a life nonetheless).

Dennis Rodman is in tears......as....usual

So is Trump.

So should all of America. I thought that there was a real good chance that President Trump would be able to convince Un to make a face-turn and abandon his policy of evil. Might still be possible. President Trump proposed ideas including a possible Trump Tower Pyongyang , golf courses, etc., that would create tremendous prosperity for Un as well as his North Korean people. A lot of the other leadership in Korea is against prosperity, but Un knows in his heart its the right thing to do. But the Nork generals are more hardline liberals and are undoubtably fighting him on it.

Conflicting reports. China says it ain't so, South Korea says they they cannot "independently verify." If it's true, his sister could possibly be his replacement.

Kim-Jong-Uns-sister-Kim-Yo-Jong-defends-missile-drills.jpg

View attachment 325962

Precisely. Or, a deal she can't refuse and she is allowed to live on a government salary in one of his houses somewhere and raise their children while the military "eases her pain by dealing with the burden of running the government". In countries like this where a dictator (and maybe even herself) make many enemies, it might be the best deal one gets.

I recall Gorbachev telling a story in which when he was basically pushed out of government that he expected to be executed, but instead, they gave him a pass to live, just as he had done for those before him who tried to overthrow him (at least I think that is what they tried to do if my memory serves me correctly). He said that he was quite surprised with this outcome and humbly accepted his fate of a life outside of power (but a life nonetheless).

Actually I remember what happened when the Communist Party attempted to over throw Gorbachev and Gorbachev thought he would die but with Yeltsin and Protesters in Moscow Gorbachev lived and saw the end of the Soviet Union...

Stupid communists if they had left Gorbachev alone they would have stayed in power but under a different system...

Forum List

Back