NK Dictator in Failing Health?

Trump’s lover may be dying.

View attachment 325962

I doubt anyone will cry over his death...
The problem the US will have to face is who will take over which would be an unknown, not welcome news in the middle a pandemic. Since NK leaders tend to surround themselves with a lot of incompetents that are of no threat, there's no telling who we will be negotiating with.

View attachment 325962
That could be a problem. Kim has surrounded himself with a bunch incompetent idiots. If Kim is out of the picture, we could be looking at another nuclear showdown. The perception that Covid 19 has presented an opportunity for NK to act may well lead to a nuclear confrontation which could be disastrous for South Korea.
True. But it could just as easily be an opportunity. If only we had a serious person in the Oval
If Trump does not get along with whoever it might be, South Korea could be in a lot of trouble.

View attachment 325962

The problem the US will have to face is who will take over which would be an unknown, not welcome news in the middle a pandemic. Since NK leaders tend to surround themselves with a lot of incompetents that are of no threat, there's no telling who we will be negotiating with.

Whomever it is it will be hand picked by Moscow and Beijing...

View attachment 325962

I don't think so. NK picks their leaders the old fashion way by eliminating all rivals.

this is going to break a lot of democrat hearts,,,

I think you got your wires crossed, it is your Dear Leader who fell in love with the other Dear Leader.

I dont have a leader,,,but we have a president,,,and when did he fall in love with him???

so now trump doesnt lie,,,

Damn you're dumb.

Yes he is.

this is going to break a lot of democrat hearts,,,

I think you got your wires crossed, it is your Dear Leader who fell in love with the other Dear Leader.

I dont have a leader,,,but we have a president,,,and when did he fall in love with him???

so now trump doesnt lie,,,

Damn you're dumb.

I'm not the one thats spent 3 yrs calling him a liar and then claim he told the truth,,,

View attachment 325962

I don't think so. NK picks their leaders the old fashion way by eliminating all rivals.

Truthfully if Beijing did not bless the Kim family they would not be in power and would have been overthrown decades ago but because of Beijing and Moscow backing the Kim regime has lasted a long time...

I’ll believe it when it’s confirmed. We’ve had false alarms surrounding his health in the past

View attachment 325962

I don't think so. NK picks their leaders the old fashion way by eliminating all rivals. NK can't exist without there support

Truthfully if Beijing did not bless the Kim family they would not be in power and would have been overthrown decades ago but because of Beijing and Moscow backing the Kim regime has lasted a long time...
I don't think Beijing or Moscow is concerned with who might replace Kim because whoever takes over will be so dependent on China and to a lesser extent on Moscow, they will fall inline.

View attachment 325962

You know, I had considered the idea that withe basically hermit like status of N Korea and their leader only really interacting with China that there was a chance that he could catch this virus. If he did, and let's say he had complications, they would definitely NOT blame China for this and would do everything in their power to make sure nobody knew it was coronavirus.

If he passes, does anyone know who his replacement would be? I don't even know if he has children or brothers. I know nothing about this guy.

Again....I havent seen any evidence, only anonymous sources .... world news can not rely only on anonymous sources....should have more solid evidence than that

Still waiting on this one.

View attachment 325962

I don't think so. NK picks their leaders the old fashion way by eliminating all rivals. NK can't exist without there support

I don't think Beijing or Moscow is concerned with who might replace Kim because whoever takes over will be so dependent on China and to a lesser extent on Moscow, they will fall inline.

Possible...

My biggest fear is not Soul burning but North Korea selling uranium to have a dirty bomb made and used.

Also cyberterrorism will grow from there...

View attachment 325962

Next in line is said to be his sister.

Forum List

Back