NJ Raises Terror Threat Level for White Supremacist Extremists

You people need your own country, one that does not share a border with the USA
So you're okay with what these groups are doing?

I live in NJ asshole and they haven’t done anything. Keep watching that liberal media. Moron.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
From a talk radio Trumpster.

:laugh:

From a liberal piece of shit. I live in NJ. There isn’t any of that shit going on. Just Demtards trying to cause trouble. Do you live in NJ. If you don’t just shut up. Liberal Trolls are hysterical. Loser.

But there are things happening in NJ. Why do you think that NJ officials are taking steps to cope with it? I think that they are in a position to know more than you know simply by living in a house/condo/apartment somewhere in Jersey. How do you know everything that is happening in the entire state?
Talk radio has trained them to issue blanket denials based on abject ignorance, and then make personal attacks to change the subject and put the other guy on the defensive.

This is all they know.

I live in NJ asshole and they haven’t done anything. Keep watching that liberal media. Moron.

From a liberal piece of shit. I live in NJ. There isn’t any of that shit going on. Just Demtards trying to cause trouble. Do you live in NJ. If you don’t just shut up. Liberal Trolls are hysterical. Loser.

But there are things happening in NJ. Why do you think that NJ officials are taking steps to cope with it? I think that they are in a position to know more than you know simply by living in a house/condo/apartment somewhere in Jersey. How do you know everything that is happening in the entire state?

Let’s see. As a retired police officer and still having Secret Clearance I keep up to date with it. I also did intel and counter-Terrorism in NJ and have numerous connections in Homeland Securitry, State Police and the FBI. That’s how I know what is going on in NJ Asshole. Just liberals making up bullshit as usual. NJ is trying to slander any pro 2nd amendment groups. There have been no reported incidents yet but they deem it necessary to raise the state threat level. We have a retard as a governor who wouldn’t know a threat if it bit him in the ass. Nice effort but your a dumbass.

Talk radio has trained them to issue blanket denials based on abject ignorance, and then make personal attacks to change the subject and put the other guy on the defensive.

This is all they know.

I base it on facts and you have none to back up the claim. Typical moron.

New Jersey Raises Terror Threat Level for White Supremacist Extremists to High

While most of these guys obviously don't have the intellectual horsepower to organize a game of solitaire, they may have guns and/or bombs, and there's plenty of beer out there, and this is definitely their time in America's history, their last gasp. Not good.
==========================
The decision to put white supremacists at the highest possible level comes after a number of threats and attacks in 2019, including the El Paso attack that left 22 people dead and two dozen more injured. In New Jersey, a man allegedly conspired with members of a neo-Nazi network to vandalize synagogues in the Midwest. He also allegedly once sat with a machete in the parking lot of a New Jersey mall, and considered an attack on black shoppers.

There was also an increase in efforts by white supremacists to identify and recruit members in New Jersey and New York while spreading their messages of hate in 2019, the report reads. Reported incidents of white supremacists distributing their propaganda — particularly in the form of flyers in public venues in cities and on college campuses — surged to 168 since January 2019, up from just 46 in 2018.

The report said that "supporters of this ideology demonstrate the willingness and capability to carry out attacks, direct and inspire sympathizers online, and attempt to network globally." Nationwide, extremist white supremacists carried out four attacks and had at least 19 additional plots, threats of violence or weapons stockpiling incidents, according to NJOHSP's report.

This is just the NJ Democrats riling up their base, nothing more.

These idiots have been sitting around with their guns and jury rigged "explosives" for decades, and haven't done jack squat. Most are just big talkers. They go to their isolated ranches, shoot of some rounds, blow up some tree stumps and get drunk and bitch about the "darkies, jews, papists, queers" and whoever else is part of their "other"

Meanwhile actual gang violence is becoming a bigger and bigger issue, but the dems can't do anything about it because most of the gangs are minority gangs, and for some reason they can't separate law abiding minorities from the law breakers without feeling some form of progressive guilt.

Let’s see. As a retired police officer and still having Secret Clearance I keep up to date with it. I also did intel and counter-Terrorism in NJ and have numerous connections in Homeland Securitry, State Police and the FBI. That’s how I know what is going on in NJ Asshole. Just liberals making up bullshit as usual. NJ is trying to slander any pro 2nd amendment groups. There have been no reported incidents yet but they deem it necessary to raise the state threat level. We have a retard as a governor who wouldn’t know a threat if it bit him in the ass. Nice effort but your a dumbass.

You are not supposed to tell others of your secret clearance, and thais board has administrators.

Left wing terrorist groups
Pages in category "Progressive organizations in the United States"
The following 75 pages are in this category, out of 75 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).

0–9
A
B
C
D
E
F
G
I
J
L
M
N
O
P
R
S
T
W
You forgot to add Boy Scouts to your idiotic list.

The following 75 pages are in this category, out of 75 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).

0–9
A
B
C
D
E
F
G
I
J
L
M
N
O
P
R
S
T
W
I see you don't like leftist terrorist groups pointed out

0–9
A
B
C
D
E
F
G
I
J
L
M
N
O
P
R
S
T
W
I see you don't like leftist terrorist groups pointed out
Your list is hilarious. Did you forget to add climatologists to your list of terrorist groups? Let America Vote is a terrorist group? WTF is wrong with you?

This is why Red Flag Laws are nothing more than Camel nose in the tent democrat disarm Americans Fascism.

Oh, it says here you read Ann Rand, that's a big old Red Flag.

Well you obviously don't read, because it's Ayn Rand, not "Ann" Rand.

New Topics

Forum List

Back