Ninth circuit sides with Trump adminnistration

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The 9th Circuit has ruled for the Trump Administration, allowing them to refuse money for cities that do not comply with federal immigration enforcement.
BREAKING: Ninth Circuit Sides With Trump Administration

OMG they agree imagine that!! What could this ever mean what is up their sleeves.......

upload_2019-7-12_15-1-13.png

Errr.....if the federal government is offering grants for people to grow parsnips and I decided I wants to grow turnips instead, I shouldn't be eligible for that grant. Same thing as here.

The 9th Circuit has ruled for the Trump Administration, allowing them to refuse money for cities that do not comply with federal immigration enforcement.
BREAKING: Ninth Circuit Sides With Trump Administration

OMG they agree imagine that!! What could this ever mean what is up their sleeves.......

View attachment 269106
I think the 9th circus is tired of all that shit and dirty needles in their cities. Even those liberals want REAL change from the dumbass liberals.

Such a common sense ruling, cities that willingly break federal immigration law do not get federal money.
How did they ever come to that conclusion? What the hell?

Such a common sense ruling, cities that willingly break federal immigration law do not get federal money.
How did they ever come to that conclusion? What the hell?
When the welfare dries up, the cities are going to burn...it has plenty of fuel, because of all the shit on the sidewalks.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back