Nine Year Old Little Girl Shot While Waiting To See The Easter Bunny

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I usually stay away from shooting incidents because they happen all the time that it really bums me out, but what is the world coming to when you can't even safely take your child to see the Easter Bunny?

Why would someone shoot her on purpose? Do you have details on this shooting?

• Banned
Why would someone shoot her on purpose? Do you have details on this shooting?

No, sorry that's all I know from the video so I don't really know other than the fact that they're a monster.

No description of the maniac has been released means it was a Black or some variation like the witnesses. This is probably why NYC claims the video did not work when the savage Black did a mass shooting in the subway. The truth is bad publicity for the insane establishment storyline that Whitey is bad, Black is good.

What were the first three rules?

1. No such thing as an "unloaded" firearm. Treat every firearm as if it's loaded.

2. Never point a firearm at something you don't intend to destroy. Keep the muzzle pointed in a safe direction.

3. Keep your finger off the trigger until the sights are on the target.

That was off the top of my head, and are memorized. In spite of that, I can count 5 accidental discharges in the 65 years I've handled firearms, as well as hitting a couple things I didn't intend to hit.

Shit happens to the best of us.

1. No such thing as an "unloaded" firearm. Treat every firearm as if it's loaded.

2. Never point a firearm at something you don't intend to destroy. Keep the muzzle pointed in a safe direction.

Where's the rule about not pulling Biden's finger otherwise he will have gas that goes off like a gun?

#1 so true. My former Marine combat medic was going through his collection and he left a round in his 6.5 Creedmoor. Always a shocker to find one of those just loaded.

#1 so true. My former Marine combat medic was going through his collection and he left a round in his 6.5 Creedmoor. Always a shocker to find one of those just loaded.

Last time I did something like that was about 6 months ago. I had disassembled four 9mm pistols for cleaning and was putting them back together. I had somehow chambered a round in a Glock 19 when I dropped the slide on what I thought was an empty magazine. I went to clear the pistol by pointing it toward the corner of the garage that has a lot of stuff stacked on shelves. It went "bang" when I pulled the trigger. I never did find the bullet. It's buried in a big stack of stuff.

Like they say, "The loudest sound in the world is a "bang" when you're expecting a "click", or a "click" when you're expecting a "bang." I use a 5-gallon bucket of sand to clear weapons in now.

The co-owner of a sneaker shoe store, was chasing down two shoplifters with his gun, and unfortunately the girl was hit.

People don't think bullets can go like they do.

1649888051616.png

People don't think bullets can go like they do.

View attachment 630186
Thanks Good info. But at 12.000 feet elevation might as well put it in orbit. Last year there was only one place to shoot on White Tank Mountains West Side. There were 4 or 5 groups shooting out there. 4 of those groups were shooting at solid back stops and safe. The 5th group was the largest, about 25 and at times larger. They were there when I got there and were there when I left. This group were at a much lower elevation than the rest of us with their firing line pointing west right down a wash. I left about 3 o'clock and county cops waved me on as I was still on a dirt road. Next day I heard a woman was killed by a stray bullet in a wash. This group five was made up of law enforcement as through the day many cop cars from different departments were showing up. The next weekend I went there again and there were cops out there chasing people away and the way they acted they knew who put that stray bullet into that woman. I KNEW THAT NOTHING GOOD WOULD HAPPEN WITH THOSE YAHOOS ON THE LOOSE.

Forum List

Back