Nine Americans Killed By Drug Cartels

Dumbassed Mormons. What US citizens in their right mind would start a "community" in a shithole like Mexico?
The US is as dangerous also. They were mistaken for a rival gang...and besides they are also Mexicans so to me it is an internal affair of Mexico. Prayers to the families of the lost ones.

The United States are so dangerous you chose to live here. :rolleyes:
In a safe place...the US as a whole is one of the most violent countries on earth...problem with facts ?

I have no problem with facts. I simply asked you a question and you get defensive. The fact is I live in a statistically less violent state than you do. Statistically I live in an area with more veterans living here than most of the United States. Not sure what either had to do with the question. It must be scary for you when you venture out of your safe place.

Dumbassed Mormons. What US citizens in their right mind would start a "community" in a shithole like Mexico?
The US is as dangerous also. They were mistaken for a rival gang...and besides they are also Mexicans so to me it is an internal affair of Mexico. Prayers to the families of the lost ones.

In a safe place...the US as a whole is one of the most violent countries on earth...problem with facts ?

Bullshit!! You can't just make up your own lies and not expect everyone to think that you're a complete idiot. GFY, you lying POS.

List of countries by intentional homicide rate - Wikipedia

Highest_murder_rates_graph.png

Last edited:

I have no problem with facts. I simply asked you a question and you get defensive. The fact is I live in a statistically less violent state than you do. Statistically I live in an area with more veterans living here than most of the United States. Not sure what either had to do with the question. It must be scary for you when you venture out of your safe place.
You bluff too much.

They have lived in Mexico for decades and are still considered American citizens? Born and raised in Mexico but are American citizens? People get killed by drug dealers here every weekend.
The article calls them Americans. Right? Good. Cleared that up.

Fox news with another "evil" brown country article. Otherwise please explain.
Right the Cartels are just misunderstood they would rather grow and sell pretty flowers instead of cocaine. they just need hugs. Fucking tard.

They have lived in Mexico for decades and are still considered American citizens? Born and raised in Mexico but are American citizens? People get killed by drug dealers here every weekend.
The article calls them Americans. Right? Good. Cleared that up.

Fox news with another "evil" brown country article. Otherwise please explain.
Right the Cartels are just misunderstood they would rather grow and sell pretty flowers instead of cocaine. they just need hugs. Fucking tard.

Comprehension is not your strong point.

So why do you insist on importing more brown people? Problem with FACTS?

Isnt this the same group George Romney came from?

Romney is a Mormon but I don't recall anything stating he is from the same group.
George Romney was born in Mexico. His parents moved back to the USA from Mexico. They moved down there because of persecution
No they didn't move because of persecution. They were serving as missionaries. They were there temporarily.

Not many people care about these Americans who were killed in Mexico. Contrast this with a Saudi national killed in Turkey. Now the commiecrats cry buckets. But Kashoggi lived in the US for awhile. That has to mean something.

You bluff too much.

Translation is I whooped your ass, you have absolutely nothing, so you divert. You are so damn predictable.

Isnt this the same group George Romney came from?

Romney is a Mormon but I don't recall anything stating he is from the same group.
George Romney was born in Mexico. His parents moved back to the USA from Mexico. They moved down there because of persecution
No they didn't move because of persecution. They were serving as missionaries. They were there temporarily.

Mexico family shooting, ambush: History of Mormon groups in Sonora

Yanno, there were some on the news yesterday who said that one reason the caravan was attacked was because of the formation they were riding in.

Apparently, they already knew the area could be dangerous, which is why they decided to ride 3 SUV's together in a line. Unfortunately, that also is the same formation that many cartels use when traveling from place to place. Some said that maybe they were mistaken for a rival cartel coming in to start a war, which is why they were so brutally taken out.

Yanno, there were some on the news yesterday who said that one reason the caravan was attacked was because of the formation they were riding in.

Apparently, they already knew the area could be dangerous, which is why they decided to ride 3 SUV's together in a line. Unfortunately, that also is the same formation that many cartels use when traveling from place to place. Some said that maybe they were mistaken for a rival cartel coming in to start a war, which is why they were so brutally taken out.
Yep! That explains why they were shooting children in the back. Sure thing padre!

So why do you insist on importing more brown people? Problem with FACTS?
Violence is an american culture it has nothing to do with brown or pink immigrants.

You bluff too much.

Translation is I whooped your ass, you have absolutely nothing, so you divert. You are so damn predictable.
If it makes you fall asleep, I'll give it to you.

US citizens killed, kidnapped in cartel shootout in Mexico

At least six children and three women living in a Mormon community of U.S. citizens in Mexico were shot to death Monday and several others were reportedly kidnapped after their convoy came under fire during a brazen daylight ambush believed to have been carried out by gunmen affiliated with organized crime in the country.

Those attacked were members of the LeBaron family, a well-known American clan who has lived in the fundamentalist community in the northern part of the country for decades, according to The New York Times. Kenny LeBaron, a cousin to several of the victims, told the Times he feared the death toll could increase.

Two months old twins were two of the victims. Mexico is not our friend and it’s obvious that the Mexican gov cannot or will not control the cartels.

‘Mexico should be on the list of a travel ban. Shot to death and burned.

Americans who are Mexico because they fled there to practice polygamy.

The cartels enrich themselves because of the American's thirst for illegal drugs.

US citizens killed, kidnapped in cartel shootout in Mexico

At least six children and three women living in a Mormon community of U.S. citizens in Mexico were shot to death Monday and several others were reportedly kidnapped after their convoy came under fire during a brazen daylight ambush believed to have been carried out by gunmen affiliated with organized crime in the country.

Those attacked were members of the LeBaron family, a well-known American clan who has lived in the fundamentalist community in the northern part of the country for decades, according to The New York Times. Kenny LeBaron, a cousin to several of the victims, told the Times he feared the death toll could increase.

Two months old twins were two of the victims. Mexico is not our friend and it’s obvious that the Mexican gov cannot or will not control the cartels.

‘Mexico should be on the list of a travel ban. Shot to death and burned.
There are warnings about travel in certain areas.

You bluff too much.

If it makes you fall asleep, I'll give it to you.

I sleep fine, I’m not dishonest and divert the issue like you have. You seem the one afraid of our country.

Yep! That explains why they were shooting children in the back. Sure thing padre!

Actually, chances are, they more than likely attacked from a distance, as well as weren't really interested in verifying their target.

Forum List

Back