Nine Americans Killed By Drug Cartels

Well, for all you violent types out there who have been wanting a war with Mexico and the cartels, you just might get your chance......................

Trump suggests sending US army into Mexico to ‘wage war’ on cartels

The US president said his country stood “ready, willing & able to get involved and do the job quickly and effectively” if his Mexican counterpart, Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador, asked him for help. Mr Lopez Obrador declined the offer during a press conference on Tuesday, but said he would speak to Mr Trump about security cooperation between the two nations.

Mr Trump’s suggestion came after an American family was slaughtered by gunmen during an ambush in Mexico’s Sonora state. The family had been travelling in a convoy of SUVs.

He tweeted: “A wonderful family and friends from Utah got caught between two vicious drug cartels, who were shooting at each other, with the result being many great American people killed, including young children, and some missing.

“If Mexico needs or requests help in cleaning out these monsters, the United States stands ready, willing & able to get involved and do the job quickly and effectively. The great new President of Mexico has made this a big issue, but the cartels have become so large and powerful that you sometimes need an army to defeat an army!

“This is the time for Mexico, with the help of the United States, to wage WAR on the drug cartels and wipe them off the face of the earth. We merely await a call from your great new president!”

Mexico is a narco state. It wont ask for help. Americans are trained from birth to look only at the government for power but the government is just one of several competing powers. Especially in Mexico. And it serves the interests of the powerful to leave it as is. For the Mexican elites and the American Democrats.
We should invade and create a buffer zone between us and them.

We need to just have a more secure border. A nice wall, and some more resources (read personnel) on patrol.

Mexico needs to deal with Mexico. We can't get involved.

Mexico is dealing with Mexico...to Mexico’s advantage. It’s time we dealt with them to our advantage. A fifty mile buffer zone enforced by military occupation. Won’t be the first time we’ve had to do it.

I know I know ...the avocados. But substitutes will just have to be found.

I was just reading about this story. It's being said that it might've been a case of mistaken identity. But who knows.

Also, I couldn't believe the comments I was reading about the LeBaron family. People are saying that they are a cult with a sordid history... involvement with murder and other evil things. I take everything with a grain of salt, but here are a couple articles:

How I escaped my father's murderous polygamous cult (written a couple years ago)
Slain U.S. citizens were part of Mormon offshoot with sordid history

As for the cartels, obviously they are as evil as it gets. It's unreal what they have gotten away with.

I'm no expert, but I'm fairly certain there is so much more to all of this than people are aware of.

Last edited:
Well, for all you violent types out there who have been wanting a war with Mexico and the cartels, you just might get your chance......................

The US president said his country stood “ready, willing & able to get involved and do the job quickly and effectively” if his Mexican counterpart, Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador, asked him for help. Mr Lopez Obrador declined the offer during a press conference on Tuesday, but said he would speak to Mr Trump about security cooperation between the two nations.

Mr Trump’s suggestion came after an American family was slaughtered by gunmen during an ambush in Mexico’s Sonora state. The family had been travelling in a convoy of SUVs.

He tweeted: “A wonderful family and friends from Utah got caught between two vicious drug cartels, who were shooting at each other, with the result being many great American people killed, including young children, and some missing.

“If Mexico needs or requests help in cleaning out these monsters, the United States stands ready, willing & able to get involved and do the job quickly and effectively. The great new President of Mexico has made this a big issue, but the cartels have become so large and powerful that you sometimes need an army to defeat an army!

“This is the time for Mexico, with the help of the United States, to wage WAR on the drug cartels and wipe them off the face of the earth. We merely await a call from your great new president!”

Mexico is a narco state. It wont ask for help. Americans are trained from birth to look only at the government for power but the government is just one of several competing powers. Especially in Mexico. And it serves the interests of the powerful to leave it as is. For the Mexican elites and the American Democrats.

We need to just have a more secure border. A nice wall, and some more resources (read personnel) on patrol.

Mexico is dealing with Mexico...to Mexico’s advantage. It’s time we dealt with them to our advantage. A fifty mile buffer zone enforced by military occupation. Won’t be the first time we’ve had to do it.

Really? Can you provide us with a link where the USA has enforced a 50 mile buffer zone?

Really? Can you provide us with a link where the USA has enforced a 50 mile buffer zone?

I think he means elsewhere in the world. Perhaps referring to NK and SK.

That said, I think having a no-mans land between Mexico and the US is not needed.

The solution to illegal immigration is just stricter enforcement of immigration laws, and a wall so it's not as easy as just walking back across.

The solution to drug trafficking, is to simply kill drug users and dealers.

You do those two things, and we don't need a DMZ buffer zone. Or anything else really.

I was just reading about this story. It's being said that it might've been a case of mistaken identity. But who knows.

Also, I couldn't believe the comments I was reading about the LeBaron family. People are saying that they are a cult with a sordid history... involvement with murder and other evil things. I take everything with a grain of salt, but here are a couple articles:

How I escaped my father's murderous polygamous cult (written a couple years ago)

As for the cartels, obviously they are as evil as it gets. It's unreal what they have gotten away with.

I'm no expert, but I'm fairly certain there is so much more to all of this than people are aware of.

Mormons are a cult. That doesn't mean all Mormons are crazy people... but the belief system is a cult system.

Yeah, cartels are crazy. Mexico needs to really fix itself, and I don't know why they don't do it. I can't figure out why they don't roll out the military and slaughter these cartels. At this point I would just arm every citizen with guns, and let the citizens slaughter the cartels. Something has to give, and you'd think after decades of this, they would have some movement on this.

Mormons are a cult. That doesn't mean all Mormons are crazy people... but the belief system is a cult system.

Yeah, cartels are crazy. Mexico needs to really fix itself, and I don't know why they don't do it. I can't figure out why they don't roll out the military and slaughter these cartels. At this point I would just arm every citizen with guns, and let the citizens slaughter the cartels. Something has to give, and you'd think after decades of this, they would have some movement on this.

Of course not all Mormons are crazy, I never claimed that. I was just pointing out a very bizarre twist in this story that I haven't seen reported by the media, but I kept seeing it talked about in comments sections, so I did a little looking into it.

Did you read those articles I linked to, especially the first one? There are some major allegations I keep seeing against that family, that they are involved in all sorts of illegal stuff.

Yes, I agree Mexico needs to fix the problem, but as I said, there's likely much more to this than we realize. Corrupt governments. Plural.

I just wanted to add... I'll probably get lambasted for saying this, but everyone who buys drugs has blood on their hands, in my opinion.

Last edited:
Dumbassed Mormons. What US citizens in their right mind would start a "community" in a shithole like Mexico?
The US is as dangerous also. They were mistaken for a rival gang...and besides they are also Mexicans so to me it is an internal affair of Mexico. Prayers to the families of the lost ones.

Holy moly!!

Everyone should watch this. This video is from 7 years ago.

I'm flabbergasted because in this video below this woman (a relative) made it sound like the family never had problems with the drug cartels, and she said "the family had never had the drug cartel for over 100 years even challenge them or anything like that." which is obviously not true, based on the Vice video above and other reports.

Last edited:
I think he means elsewhere in the world. Perhaps referring to NK and SK.

That said, I think having a no-mans land between Mexico and the US is not needed.

The solution to illegal immigration is just stricter enforcement of immigration laws, and a wall so it's not as easy as just walking back across.

The solution to drug trafficking, is to simply kill drug users and dealers.

You do those two things, and we don't need a DMZ buffer zone. Or anything else really.

At this point we would settle simply for plain old enforcement of immigration law :) But we have a powerful party trying to stop the President from enforcing the law by any means necessary.

We have an unusual problem...first world country with a third world frontier controlled by an armed and belligerent semi-state. Israel is the only other example I can think of and they handled it more or less the same way.

My son works to control the border. I wont delve too deeply with anecdotal evidence but I will say this...an American death penalty is no deterrent to people whose entire family faces a horrific death penalty if they dont agree to risk it.

In the end to cut off the flow of drugs, terror, and Democrat voters we will have to have a militarized border and a buffer zone.

Money honey! Those cartels pay to be allowed to carry out their drug running.

I wonder how many guns that Obama gave the Cartel in his Fast and Furious program were used to kill those children in Mexico?

They have lived in Mexico for decades and are still considered American citizens? Born and raised in Mexico but are American citizens? People get killed by drug dealers here every weekend.
The article calls them Americans. Right? Good. Cleared that up.

Fox news with another "evil" brown country article. Otherwise please explain.
Perhaps we should let Russia have total influence over those nations. Its that what you want anyway.

They have lived in Mexico for decades and are still considered American citizens? Born and raised in Mexico but are American citizens? People get killed by drug dealers here every weekend.
The article calls them Americans. Right? Good. Cleared that up.

Fox news with another "evil" brown country article. Otherwise please explain.
Perhaps we should let Russia have total influence over those nations. Its that what you want anyway.

Fine with me. That was the argument concerning Korea and Vietnam also. How did that work out? How did it work out when we trained, financed and armed OBL against Russia?

US citizens killed, kidnapped in cartel shootout in Mexico

At least six children and three women living in a Mormon community of U.S. citizens in Mexico were shot to death Monday and several others were reportedly kidnapped after their convoy came under fire during a brazen daylight ambush believed to have been carried out by gunmen affiliated with organized crime in the country.

Those attacked were members of the LeBaron family, a well-known American clan who has lived in the fundamentalist community in the northern part of the country for decades, according to The New York Times. Kenny LeBaron, a cousin to several of the victims, told the Times he feared the death toll could increase.

Two months old twins were two of the victims. Mexico is not our friend and it’s obvious that the Mexican gov cannot or will not control the cartels.

‘Mexico should be on the list of a travel ban. Shot to death and burned.
Various political and military leaders began selling out the souls of the Mexican people to various cartels’ bribery starting a few decades ago. Now they virtually run the country and do as they please wherever they please. And good luck stopping it now.
We cannot do a thing about Cartels. We can put pressure on the Mexican govt. for starters stop issuing travel visa to Mexico.
Any “pressure” we can put on crooked Mexican government slobs will be nothing compared to a cartel’s pressure to torture them and their families to death if they step out of line.

Dumbassed Mormons. What US citizens in their right mind would start a "community" in a shithole like Mexico?
The US is as dangerous also. They were mistaken for a rival gang...and besides they are also Mexicans so to me it is an internal affair of Mexico. Prayers to the families of the lost ones.

The United States are so dangerous you chose to live here. :rolleyes:

Of course not all Mormons are crazy, I never claimed that. I was just pointing out a very bizarre twist in this story that I haven't seen reported by the media, but I kept seeing it talked about in comments sections, so I did a little looking into it.

Did you read those articles I linked to, especially the first one? There are some major allegations I keep seeing against that family, that they are involved in all sorts of illegal stuff.

Yes, I agree Mexico needs to fix the problem, but as I said, there's likely much more to this than we realize. Corrupt governments. Plural.

I just wanted to add... I'll probably get lambasted for saying this, but everyone who buys drugs has blood on their hands, in my opinion.

Well you won't get blasted by me darling. I agree completely. I don't know how anyone anywhere, can buy drugs, and not be guilty.

Again, I'm a bit hard core on this. I think drug dealers should be killed. Flat out death sentence. And drug users, should be in confined rehab for 10 years. No drugs for ten years. Bread and water. If that doesn't cure them, nothing well.

I wonder how many guns that Obama gave the Cartel in his Fast and Furious program were used to kill those children in Mexico?

Don't even go there. I don't want to think about it. Just pisses me off. How was that plan ever even conceived?

The United States are so dangerous you chose to live here. :rolleyes:
In a safe place...the US as a whole is one of the most violent countries on earth...problem with facts ?

Forum List

Back