Nikki Haley's Big Announcement

Hasn’t the party performed poorly due to anomalies and corruption?
Twitter, Facebook and Google election meddling
A complicit media
A scamdemic
The false hype related to King George Floyd

Won’t filthy Democrats just fabricate more bullshit to keep you suckers from voting yourselves off the plantation?
I know. It's all someone else's fault. I know.

And I'm backing DeSantis this round, so your cultist accusations fall flat.
I'll back DeSantis over Haley. I would back DeSantis over Trump because if Trump wins, everyone will consider him a 1 term and out so his power will be significantly diminished, almost a lame duck on day 1. DeSantis would give us potentially 2 four year terms in a row as POTUS so we could tell Dem's to FO for 8 years.

Trump cannot and will not win. Either ditch him or lose again. Those are your options.

If he's the nominee, I will vote for him. In the Primary right now DeSantis is #1, Haley is #2.

The only reason Trump would lose the main election if nominated is Quislings like you.

Yep….the TDS Cult is still pissing their pink panties over the idea of another 4 years of Trump verbally bitch-slapping the living shit out of them.

The only people who have an idea of four more years of Trump are the same infants who thought he was going to be reinstated into the White House two years ago after "The Kraken" was released. :laughing0301:

If he's the nominee, I will vote for him. In the Primary right now DeSantis is #1, Haley is #2.

The only reason Trump would lose the main election if nominated is Quislings like you.
If by that you mean decent., principled Americans, you're right, he will lose because of us because he's a piece of shit who tore this country apart with his infantile antics. He has no business being elected dog catcher let along POTUS and anyone who would vote for him again has no principles or moral fiber.

If by that you mean decent., principled Americans, you're right, he will lose because of us because he's a piece of shit who tore this country apart with his infantile antics. He has no business being elected dog catcher let along POTUS and anyone who would vote for him again has no principles or moral fiber.

That sure sounds cultist to me. The NeverTrump Cult.

What I mean is shortsighted narrow minded idiots who would rather see the country burn under progressive hell than even bend a bit. The same bending the nevertrumpers demand we do to meet their "requirements."

I'm sure you will find something wrong enough with DeSantis to say you won't vote for him either.

Just switch parties and become an ignored moderate Democrat like you actually are.

Nimrata is American too...she didn't have to change it to be accepted by us non racists...

She changed it because she knows how racist her base is and they would never accept her...they still don't......

Same reason why there is a guy named Piyush calling himself Bobby so dic suckers like you will not hate him as much...

A lot of people go by their middle name. Not really a big deal

Forum List

Back