Nikki Haley's Big Announcement

Have to see how Fat Donnie responds to a woman running against him

Let me guess…..

Nikki Haley begged me for a job in my administration. She was not very good.
It's sure as hell going to be an asymmetrical primary race. For ALL of them.

They all have to walk a VERY fine line, watch everything they say about Trump, or lose the rubes. Trump can just do what he does -- act like a spoiled eight year old and insult everyone -- and he's golden.

What is the announcement??

That she is finally going to be brave enough to go by her real name?

Or does she hate herself too much to do that
She’s smart…she knows her parents fucked her over when they gave her a foreigners name (Nimrata Nikki Randhawa)….she knew an American name would take her further in life.
Some people are ignorant enough to stay with a name like ShaQuita Abimbola then they wonder why they‘re jobless with four baby daddy’s.

Good for her. She is a sharp woman. I hope she does well.

If she became the first elected woman of color to be POTUS, it would be great for America.

Those who throw shade at her are racist and misogynist.

It's sure as hell going to be an asymmetrical primary race. For ALL of them.

They all have to walk a VERY fine line, watch everything they say about Trump, or lose the rubes. Trump can just do what he does -- act like a spoiled eight year old and insult everyone -- and he's golden.

If they are running as an anti-Trump alternative, why wouldn't they want to get rid of the "rubes" anyway they can?

If they aren't running as an alternative to Trump, why would they be primarying him in the first fucking place?

In any event, any Republican who gets nominated- even a devout Anti-Trumpster like JEB! or Liz- will be literally crucified by the media and will still lose the general election.

If they are running as an anti-Trump alternative, why wouldn't they want to get rid of the "rubes" anyway they can?

If they aren't running as an alternative to Trump, why would they be primarying him in the first fucking place?

In any event, any Republican who gets nominated- even a devout Anti-Trumpster like JEB! or Liz- will be literally crucified by the media and will still lose the general election.
1. They can't get rid of the rubes. You represent too much of the GQP electorate. So she has to please you without attacking your hero.

2. They see how poorly the party has performed since 2018 -- she points it out this morning -- and want to get past him ASAP.

This isn't that complicated.

Like "Beto"???

Her husband is Haley. She's AMERICAN. Move on.
Nimrata is American too...she didn't have to change it to be accepted by us non racists...

She changed it because she knows how racist her base is and they would never accept her...they still don't......

Same reason why there is a guy named Piyush calling himself Bobby so dic suckers like you will not hate him as much...

1. They can't get rid of the rubes. You represent too much of the GQP electorate. So she has to please you without attacking your hero.

2. They see how poorly the party has performed since 2018 -- she points it out this morning -- and want to get past him ASAP.

This isn't that complicated.

You don't get it. If the Establishment GOP can get rid of the rubes, they won't be much of the party's electorate at all, and they'll be able to nominate whomever they please with impunity Sure, they'll lose the general election, but they will regain their respectability.

You can tell who The Cult members are in this thread :auiqs.jpg:

Yes, because everyone who voted for Trump is a cultist....

Yet "nevereverevereverever" Trump isnt......

And I'm backing DeSantis this round, so your cultist accusations fall flat.

Nimrata is American too...she didn't have to change it to be accepted by us non racists...

She changed it because she knows how racist her base is and they would never accept her...they still don't......

Same reason why there is a guy named Piyush calling himself Bobby so dic suckers like you will not hate him as much...

Poles, Irish, and Italians used to do the same thing, it's not new.

I had a greek boss that changed his last name to "Anderson" when he was first starting just to acclimate better.

If she hadn't jumped on the Rump Train I would vote for her. But since she did, she shows she can be bought. I lump her in with Rump, DeSantis and others who need to go get jobs at various quick stops on the midnight shifts.

Well, you're an idiot, so.......

Hasn’t the party performed poorly due to anomalies and corruption?
Twitter, Facebook and Google election meddling
A complicit media
A scamdemic
The false hype related to King George Floyd

Won’t filthy Democrats just fabricate more bullshit to keep you suckers from voting yourselves off the plantation?

No, they aren't.

It's far more cultish to neverevereverever vote for him despite his alignment being closer to yours than the other viable candidate, just out of pure hatred and spite.

Trump cannot and will not win. Either ditch him or lose again. Those are your options.

Not just a nickname then?

Forum List

Back