Nikki Haley

She is the propaganda minister for the orange turd and threatened all the rest of the world. The entire human population is waiting for the end of Lying Trump's slithering head to go back in it's hole when a human is once again elected to office in the US.

What a disgrace America is to all the rest of humanity now.

Wasn't her speech at the U.N. great today? She basically stood for Israel and America against the whole world. I think I'm in love.
Of course you love here. She whored for Israel and has encouraged the world to further hate America.

Wasn't her speech at the U.N. great today? She basically stood for Israel and America against the whole world. I think I'm in love.

She is the propaganda minister for the orange turd and threatened all the rest of the world. The entire human population is waiting for the end of Lying Trump's slithering head to go back in it's hole when a human is once again elected to office in the US.

What a disgrace America is to all the rest of humanity now.

Yes, she was terrific! Big change from the Obysmal doctrine, wasn't it!

And oh, by the way, please try and excuse Fig Newton. Remember, he had an apple or something fall on his head, and is still dizzy as the day is long-)

She'll be President someday. I doubt she believes all the stances she is representing for Trump, but she's a good ambassador. She'll make a good leader; fearless.

Historians will hang Ambassador Haley's portrait next to Maggie Thatcher's in the Museum of Great Women...
History will view Haley as a joke...a woman who sould her soul to be a shill for a misogynist in order to hopefully further her own career.

Unless she changes lanes after the Presidency of the great moron. Which she might.

The liberal left thinks she should wear a burka
Not really, I think she should wear..

bad-habit-nun-costume.jpg

AMBASSADOR BADASS STRIKES AGAIN! She doesn't play their silly games.

Nikki Haley Silences Muslim Diplomat With Only 13 Words

The United States remains defiant this week in the face of mounting criticism from the United Nations regarding President Donald Trump’s decision to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.

As The Western Journal previously reported, the U.S. vetoed a measure that would have reversed Trump’s pronouncement. U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley went on to criticize the member states who support that security council resolution and a similarly worded non-binding measure that was approved Thursday by the General Assembly.

One Reuters reporter tweeted Wednesday that a “senior diplomat from a Muslim country” shot back at Haley after reading a letter she reportedly sent explaining that Trump intended to keep a close eye on which nations voted against his Jerusalem decision.

Nikki Haley Sets the Record Straight After Senior Muslim Diplomat Called US a 'Blatant Bully'

I'd say screw her - she basically made blatent the double standard when it comes to negotiating borders.

AMBASSADOR BADASS STRIKES AGAIN! She doesn't play their silly games.

Nikki Haley Silences Muslim Diplomat With Only 13 Words

The United States remains defiant this week in the face of mounting criticism from the United Nations regarding President Donald Trump’s decision to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.

As The Western Journal previously reported, the U.S. vetoed a measure that would have reversed Trump’s pronouncement. U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley went on to criticize the member states who support that security council resolution and a similarly worded non-binding measure that was approved Thursday by the General Assembly.

One Reuters reporter tweeted Wednesday that a “senior diplomat from a Muslim country” shot back at Haley after reading a letter she reportedly sent explaining that Trump intended to keep a close eye on which nations voted against his Jerusalem decision.

Nikki Haley Sets the Record Straight After Senior Muslim Diplomat Called US a 'Blatant Bully'

You don't find it ironic that on the one hand she insists on nations being able to assert their sovereign rights to say what want while SILENCING other nations for doing just that by threatening them?

Forum List

Back