Nikki Haley is a war mongering lunatic

Insufficient reply.

Naming Koch doesn’t make them “war mongers.” Nor does it tell anyone about the other candidates (if any) to whom Koch has provided monetary support.

Kock is a libertarian, who happens to hate President Trump.
He will back whoever he thinks can beat President Trump and the Democrat Candidate.

Kock is a libertarian, who happens to hate President Trump.
He will back whoever he thinks can beat President Trump and the Democrat Candidate.
That may be. I do know that the libturds have long had a solid old hate for the Koch Brothers. Well, singular, now.

But the fact that Koch offers support for Nikki doesn’t establish the balance of the claims made by Blaster.

We real Conservatives like to refer to the stupid bitch as a Neocon.

A Neocon never found a war they didn't want to fight.

That's because they haven't cranked up the liberal hate machine on her yet. We've seen this before. Meanwhile, Trump's been under their scrutiny for 7 years and he still leads Biden.
The dems need to be careful or they will alienate even more women.

I like the comparison:

1703184555890.jpeg
Nikki Haley

1703184592109.jpeg
Joe Biden

Nikki Haley is a war mongering lunatic​

Nimrata is a loon on her best days, the rest of the time she is a drooling dullard.
Yep! She’s a combo of W, O, Bolton and Cheney all wrapped up in a pretty package.

It’s appalling she has any support.

Like I said before our government wants regime change in Russia so they can globohomo it and flood it with migrants, destroy ethnic Russians etc.

Nikki Haley is the smartest person on the stage. It just kills you that it's a woman, doesn't it?

Forum List

Back