Nikki Haley Insists on WW3 if the Ukraine Loses.

Yes, the Trumpers have become doubters on the success of the war.

I would say that the success of America's proxy war against Russia is the most important mission that America has faced since at least WW2. Everything rests on the defeat of Russia.

I wanted to make my position crystal clear just in case anybody was not aware. If Russia is left intact and allies with China then all bets are off for America.
Doubters do not bother me, but trump and many trumpers are Russia appeasers and have a head stuck in the sand point of view and I suspect some see possibly personal benefit or see future benefit from support for Russia. It would not be beneficial to Americans or Europeans at large.

No. The most important to achieve success was the first Iraq war, when Iraq invaded Kuwait. Ukraine just has potential to be that important. Hopefully the mission can be accomplished with support, but not direct involvement.

Last edited:
This thread is a lie.

Nikki said that if Russia wins in Ukraine then Russia and China will see that aggression works and that will lead to WW3.

Nikki said that the best way to prevent WW3 is to have Ukraine win and then Russia and China see that the world will punish aggressors severely.
She’s an ignoramus. Who will stop the real aggressor, the USG?

Doubters do not bother me, but trump and many trumpers are Russia appeaser and have a head stuck in the sand point of view and suspect some see possibly person benefit or see future benefit from support for Russia. It would not be beneficial to Americans or Europeans at large.

No. The most important to achieve success was the first Iraq war, when Iraq invaded Kuwait. Ukraine just has potential to be that important. Hopefully the mission can be accomplished with support, but not direct involvement.
The likely consequence of this dumb provoked war is the US dollar loses world currency status and China becomes the world’s leading economic and political power, with Russia supplying it with plenty of cheap energy.

Doubters do not bother me, but trump and many trumpers are Russia appeasers and have a head stuck in the sand point of view and I suspect some see possibly personal benefit or see future benefit from support for Russia. It would not be beneficial to Americans or Europeans at large.

The only appeasement Russia is seeking is safety from US aggression. I won't bother to add any window dressing to that. The only agreement we'll ever find will be incremental on related issues.

The Ukraine war is about two things. Harming Russia to point of regime change and greatly enriching the MIC, who than fund the two criminal gangs of the uniparty.
Yes, but there's a reason why America wants to harm Russia. It's to break Russia up into smaller manageable pieces to prevent the alliance of two great superpowers standing against America.
The problem is Russia seems to be doing fine with the war and economically. Of course most Americans know nothing of this, due to the state run media propaganda they consume.
Russia's economy is booming and that can't be hidden. It's attributed to Russia's forced divorce from the pressures of the West and Russia turning to more agreeable partners.

Russia at this point doesn't need China's assistance militarily, but the time is coming soon when both will need each other. I think that China is starting to change tactics in order to push that time forward. The US and China's warship incidence could be an indication that China is ready to take a more determined stand.

'' Once a dog kills a chicken and gets that taste of blood in its' mouth it will not be satisfied until it kills the whole flock.'' We can never let the enemies of democracy taste the blood of victory over a free people.
And that applies to America which has started 35-40 wars of aggression since the end of WW2.

Sombody needs to take this loose cannon back under control. The very last thing to suggest by a pres candidate is nuclear war!
She loves the idea of war. But so do all RINO and Dem warmongers.

She loves the idea of war. But so do all RINO and Dem warmongers.
Sure, but we're trying to come to a deeper understanding of America's proxy war against Russia.

Would any great superpower in control do any differently if it was facing a challenge by the new gang (alliance) on the block?

Or is America's fight to remain on top just wrongheaded and a better approach could be cooperation?

What do Americans think?

The former if they are assured that America's hegemony will stand for another hundred years?

The latter if Americans have doubts on America being able to hold back a China/Russia/Brics alliance?

And so that's why there's a war in the Ukraine that is testing the waters!

Trump may possibly understand that the only sure way forward for America is co-operation with opposing world powers, and specifically a China/Russia alliance.

But if he does then he must know that he's up against an established American culture of being resolutely pro-war.

There's still the ray of hope that Biden will be taken down. There's no bigger threat of nuclear war than Biden, waiting in the wings.

China wouldn't mind the fall of Russia in the slightest because it could annex petroleum lands and mineral lands to exploit.

However,
Russia, for all its posturing, does not want a nuclear war. They know all too well that it would absolutely destroy themselves and the rest of humanity. Even if Putin tried to launch a nuclear missile there are PLENTY of people who would pull the plug on that.

So....this wannabe is warmongering for a first strike....where it does resonate with a specific demographic of people its the dumbest candidate the Republicans have put up to date. Don't they have anyone better than this?

From bubba: "He, (putin), kept his words on all the deals we made." Too bad we don't keep our word.

Not surprising at all. Ritter,Mcgregor, and all informed critics of America's war have said the same thing.
It's just a simple fact that Putin is exceptionally smart and solidly resolute on defending Russia to the end.
Regardless of whether the end has to be nuclear war!

Russia will not lose this war against America!

Nikki Haley would kick Russias ass

Team Zionist Fascism

rightwinger
all posters with Ukraine colors
Haley
Lindsay Graham
Hutchinson
McConnell
Traitor Joe
Feinstein
Schumer
Schiff
Wray
Garland
Milley
Victoria Nuland, the Zionist Fascist connection between homO and Dick Cheney/W

Team Zionist Fascism

rightwinger
all posters with Ukraine colors
Haley
Lindsay Graham
Hutchinson
McConnell
Traitor Joe
Feinstein
Schumer
Schiff
Wray
Garland
Milley
Victoria Nuland, the Zionist Fascist connection between homO and Dick Cheney/W
Putin Lover

From bubba: "He, (putin), kept his words on all the deals we made." Too bad we don't keep our word.

He also came out on 913 and said 911 was US, Israel, and Saudi... spot on truth.

The Soviets said days after JFK that LBJ was behind it.... spot on truth.

Forum List

Back