Nikki Haley exploring 2024 presidential run: “Do I think I could be that leader? Yes, but we are still working through things. I’ve never lost a race'

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Nikki Haley has become just another career politician whose ambitions matter more than her words. That’s the last thing we need. President Trump succeeded because he kept him promises and put America’s ambitions first.

She's just one of many "Republicans" that stuck in the knife as soon as Trump was accused of causing 1/6. Her candidacy will be DOA.

Nikki Haley has become just another career politician whose ambitions matter more than her words. That’s the last thing we need. President Trump succeeded because he kept him promises and put America’s ambitions first.

Haley would be great, but she has Trump stink on her.

I've said this before, but I guess some of you missed it.

Nikki Haley botched the flag issue in South Carolina. She won't win any primaries in the south.

I hope she jumps in.

The more Never Trumpers there are the more watered down their block becomes.

This is exactly how the Establishment got their candidates nominated for so many years.

Pence, Haley and Pompeo only steal votes away from each other and DeSantis if he is fool enough to run.

While Trump's base votes for Trump.

So the more the merrier...jump on in.

When she said Warnock should be deported I gave up on Nikki Haley. She's too stupid to be president of anything.

Forum List

Back