Memphis is about to have its George Floyed moment

Cops beat a guy to death last week. There is video being released tonight or tomorrow? I have a friend on the force and he said its going to be really bad. Ben Crump has been hired by the family and Jessie Jackson is on his way! Evidently there is video of the incident. Death of Memphis man after traffic stop prompts federal civil rights investigation
Where do you get that the man was beaten?... no dash cam footage has been released yet and the link you provided says he had shortness of breath not that he was beaten...

Where do you get that the man was beaten?... no dash cam footage has been released yet and the link you provided says he had shortness of breath not that he was beaten...
I have a friend on the force. He just told me what happened. He stated the cops will go to prison. His exact words were "Its bad". Video is forthcoming of the incident.

4 black cops and 1 white cop....but that won't matter.

Oh, and my friend on the force is FARRR from liberal. He's a strong conservative just like me.....and he said the cops really fucked up.

Well here we go again....
yep.

And here's my problem with the way things are in our country now. Lets say for a second the cops all deserve to burn. They are absolutely in the wrong and they fucked up. Okay, then sue the department and get your money and make sure the cops go to prison. The end. THATS JUSTICE.

But setting a city on fire and ruining more lives and businesses and possibly causing more death is just STUPID AS FUCK.

Did dead black guy follow the simple pointers?
Took off running, according to the article. You couldn't pay me enough to even consider that job in today's America. They claim he was driving recklessly. He bolts. If they just tow the vehicle and issue an arrest warrant, maybe he kills someone before he's arrested - cop's fault. There is literally no way to make a correct choice these days short of just ignoring all black crime. The more situations like this, the more criminals will be tempted to win the lottery...

That said... if the video shows they beat the man unnecessarily, their asses should burn.

Local news just said the video of this incident will be released Monday, after the family and good old Ben Crump have had a chance to view it!

I talked to 2 people today who have seen an unedited version of the video. They said its BAD. REALLY BAD. And they were LEO......so that is saying something. I guess we will see Monday if Memphians have any common sense or if they are going to let their emotions get the best of them!!!

So another 1 in 1 million event portrayed as every day and designed to decrease law enforcement and increase criminal acts.
As is Always the case, the deceased will be instigational and instrumental in his own demise

Cops beat a guy to death last week. There is video being released tonight or tomorrow? I have a friend on the force and he said its going to be really bad. Ben Crump has been hired by the family and Jessie Jackson is on his way! Evidently there is video of the incident. Death of Memphis man after traffic stop prompts federal civil rights investigation

Oh good.

Yet another day of mostly peaceful blood shed and looting that the Leftist media will completely ignore and/or misconstrue awaits us.

Now, can we PLEASE get back to talking about January 6th?

Focus.

The video comes out tomorrow. Even FOX news is now reporting on this story. The only thing that may possibly safe Memphis is that all 5 cops involved are black. So there's no way anyone can claim race had a damn thing to do with this.

Forum List

Back