Nigeria bans Twitter for deleting a post from the president

I am not responsible for your feelings, and wasn't asking.
If you don't want to keep trolling, and trying to tell me what I can or cannot do ... Then stop.

But ... Don't think that means I am saying you cannot post what you want.
If you are having trouble with the context, it's not my problem.

I am not responsible for your feelings, and wasn't asking.
If you don't want to keep trolling, and trying to tell me what I can or cannot do ... Then stop.

But ... Don't think that means I am saying you cannot post what you want.
If you are having trouble with the context, it's not my problem.

I’m merely reminding you that you made an agreement with this site that said what you can and cannot do. Then I asked a question that you refuse to answer.

You are a troll.

I have yet to break that agreement, and your possible discomfort with it is not my problem, nor intent.
I answered the question by precisely doing exactly what you were attempting to express I don't have the right to do.

Furthermore ... If you actually think you are correct, or want to at least test your assertions,
Notify a mod, report this post, and see what they do.

In case you missed the context (again), I am not arguing with you ...
I am demonstrating you are incorrect ...:auiqs.jpg:

I have yet to break that agreement, and your possible discomfort with it is not my problem nor intent.
I answered the question by precisely doing exactly what you were attempting to express I don't have the right to do.

Furthermore ... If you actually think you are correct or want to at least test your assertions,
Notify a mod, report this post, and see what they do.

In case you missed the context (again), I am not arguing with you ...
I am demonstrating you are incorrect ...:auiqs.jpg:

You don’t have a right to do it. For starters, the agreement says so. The agreement you made to post here explicitly says so. Did you read it?

You’re demonstrating little more than you’re trolling behavior.

Did you read the TOS?

Just because you can do something doesn’t mean you have a right to do so. Complicated, I know. But it’s also true.

You are free to believe what nonsense you want.
You are free to mischaracterize my behavior in whatever way suits your precious little heart.

Nothing I am doing violates the Terms of Service.
I am demonstrating how I can use the Internet, with the assistance of this website to post what I want to post.

You can tell me I don't have the right to do it.
I am exercising my right to do it anyway.

If you cannot find context in that (again), or insist on arguing it further (troll) ...
I will do it again (demonstrate).

I don't understand the mechanics. How does a country keep one internet site from being accessed country wide?

Nothing I am doing violates the Terms of Service.
You don’t have to violate the terms of service to have your content removed from this website. The terms of service give the site the right to take down any content at any time for any reason.

Want to know why?

Because you have no right to post on this website or any other that doesn’t belong to you. By posting here, you are not exercising a right. You’re exercising a privilege extended to you by the owners of the site which can be revoked at any time. It cannot by definition be a right as a right is not able to be revoked without due process.

We can always count on the trumpbots to take the side of authoritarians every single time.
Whats not to love about seeing 2 evil groups fuck each other over? You can always count on Biden bots to miss the point every single time.

You don’t have to violate the terms of service to have your content removed from this website. The terms of service give the site the right to take down any content at any time for any reason.

Want to know why?

Because you have no right to post on this website or any other that doesn’t belong to you. By posting here, you are not exercising a right. You’re exercising a privilege extended to you by the owners of the site which can be revoked at any time. It cannot by definition be a right as a right is not able to be revoked without due process.

Of you don't have to violate the Terms of Service for a website for a website to remove your content.

However ... This website is on the Internet.
The internet with the assistance of this website is allowing me to exercise my right to use it.
Any attempt for you to violate that right ... Is exactly what my point is.

I don't care what your justification may be.
In reference to the topic ... I am thankful USMB has yet to violate the exercise of my rights here and on the Internet.

I don't understand the mechanics. How does a country keep one internet site from being accessed country wide?

Apache.htaccessDeny to the IP address and Homepage on system servers.
Of course that might just handle hard contacts, and access through phones using cellular data and not direct to Internet may not apply.

They block their Internet Protocols, which means their information cant be received by anyone in the country. Its like trying to make a phone call to someone, but the telephone operator on the switchboard refuses send it to its destination, so you hear the phone ringing on your end, but the person you are calling doesnt. As an individual, you can easily bypass this through VPN's (virtual private networks), but most people have no idea what that shit even is, let alone how to use them. Large companies like Google and Twitter cant hide through VPN's though.

Last edited:

Want to know why?

Of you don't have to violate the Terms of Service for a website for a website to remove your content.

However ... This website is on the Internet.
The internet with the assistance of this website is allowing me to exercise my right to use it.
Any attempt for you to violate that right ... Is exactly what my point is.

I don't care what your justification may be.
In reference to the topic ... I am thankful USMB has yet to violate the exercise of my rights here and on the Internet.

You have no right to the assistance of any website and neither does the president of Nigeria. The right to use the internet does not mean the right to use a website to promote your speech. It means you can access the internet and produce your own speech on it.

The only person denying anyone’s right is the president of Nigeria. Not Twitter.

If that were true I would have the power to ban you as the useless troll you are. But alas, as users we DO NOT possess the power to alter political discourse via outright removing talk we don't like as social media does.
Right! That power belongs squarely with cable news and we only watch Tucker Carlson and OANN because they make sure we don’t have to hear any liberal opinions.
Not even close to the same thing. Nice deflection.

Forum List

Back