Nicholas Sandmann wants Twitter to release death threats

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
In a tweet on Sunday, Nicholas Sandmann, now 20, questioned whether there were any 'hidden Twitter files' on the death threats he received following the incident in 2019.

'As I'm watching this all play out, I'm wondering if @elonmusk has any hidden twitter files relating to what went on here,' Sandmann said on Twitter Sunday. 'Let's be clear: under the watch of @vijaya they allowed these illegal threats when I was 16 years old.'

Sandmann included screenshots in the tweet of verified Twitter accounts calling on people to burn down his high school and throw 'MAGA kids' into a wood chipper.

comment:
The Nicholas Sandmann incident showed us how the Left is insane with hate.
The Left believe that they are the tolerant people.
But everyday it's a steady drum beat of hate coming from the Left through our News and Entertainment.

In a tweet on Sunday, Nicholas Sandmann, now 20, questioned whether there were any 'hidden Twitter files' on the death threats he received following the incident in 2019.

'As I'm watching this all play out, I'm wondering if @elonmusk has any hidden twitter files relating to what went on here,' Sandmann said on Twitter Sunday. 'Let's be clear: under the watch of @vijaya they allowed these illegal threats when I was 16 years old.'

Sandmann included screenshots in the tweet of verified Twitter accounts calling on people to burn down his high school and throw 'MAGA kids' into a wood chipper.

comment:
But everyday it's a steady drum beat of hate coming from the Left through our News and Entertainment.
So they made a couple jokes about a woodchipper. It's not they like they built a gallows on his lawn, and then broke in his windows and doors chanting about hanging him.

well i did threaten Bill Kristol, David French, and Ben Sasse when they wanted to primary Trump in 2016...or did I?

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

ha

comment:
its interesting. If Musk did that could he then be sued by those posters. inversely could he moderate that now?

So they made a couple jokes about a woodchipper. It's not they like they built a gallows on his lawn, and then broke in his windows and doors chanting about hanging him.
Oh, I see. Seeking absolution because somebody else did something.

Absolutely.

We should see who sent death threats to a child.

Sounds like “hate speech“ to me.
Sure, as long as we do the same for the likes of David Hogg who survived the Parkland shooting. I'm going to guess a lot of randos on the left for Sandmann and maybe a celebrity of note while Hogg has death threats from at least two serving Republican politicians.

Nobody should be threatening anyone.....

However, one would think that if he was getting death threats...he could release them on his own.

If bad jokes were a crime, that Gutfeld goober would be on death row.

Who says they were "jokes" at all?

I suppose a case could be made before 12 angry men, but let's see it. Maybe its only a case of Terroristic Threats against a child? The writers of the tweets can get a quick 10 years and put it behind them.

Nobody should be threatening anyone.....

However, one would think that if he was getting death threats...he could release them on his own.
All the usual suspects would simply claim he made them. Much harder to make that case if they came from Twitter.

Forum List

Back