Nicaragua agrees to allow Russian forces into country

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
  • Russian troops, planes and ships are to be allowed to be use Nicaragua bases for purposes of training, law enforcement or emergency requests by the government of Nicaraguan President Daniel Ortega
  • The presence of small contingents of Russian troops for "exchange of experiences and training," was also authorized by the Nicaraguan government
  • Maria Zakharova, Russia's foreign ministry spokeswoman, told the Russian news outlet Sputnik that the measure was "routine"

I don't recall hearing about this before. Just how "routine" is it?

• Russian troops, planes and ships are to be allowed to be use Nicaragua bases for purposes of training, law enforcement or emergency requests by the government of Nicaraguan President Daniel Ortega
  • The presence of small contingents of Russian troops for "exchange of experiences and training," was also authorized by the Nicaraguan government
  • Maria Zakharova, Russia's foreign ministry spokeswoman, told the Russian news outlet Sputnik that the measure was "routine"

I don't recall hearing about this before. Just how "routine" is it?
I think they showed them film on how to go into Ukrainian schools and hospitals to shoot them up.

Forum List

Back