Last edited:
WC 2014

Kansas City @ Indianapolis

New Orleans @ Philadelphia

San Diego @ Cincinnati

San Francisco @ Green Bay

14-2 for week 17

For the regular season 171-84-1

Why the Green Bay love? Is it because Rodgers is playing?

San Fran @ Green Bay

San Diego @ Cincinnati

I feel strange taking 3 road teams.

San Fran @ Green Bay

San Diego @ Cincinnati

No Place like Home....

San Fran @ Green Bay

San Diego @ Cincinnati

New Orleans
@ Philadelphia

Green Bay is an 8-7-1 team that barely made the playoffs, with only a 4-3-1 record at home and a -11 point differential, playing a 12-4 San Fran team that was 6-2 on the road and has demolished the Packers defense the last 2 times they've played, but so far the picks are 4-2 in favor of Green Bay.

:dunno:

Green Bay is an 8-7-1 team that barely made the playoffs, with only a 4-3-1 record at home and a -11 point differential, playing a 12-4 San Fran team that was 6-2 on the road and has demolished the Packers defense the last 2 times they've played, but so far the picks are 4-2 in favor of Green Bay.

Green Bay's Sunday Forecast
Sun Jan 5 Partly Cloudy High Temp: 4° Low Temp: -15°
Chance of snow: 20%
Wind: NW at 9 mph

Green Bay's Sunday Forecast
Sun Jan 5 Partly Cloudy High Temp: 4° Low Temp: -15°
Chance of snow: 20%
Wind: NW at 9 mph

Of these two teams, I think San Fran is built much more like a cold weather team. Tough D, power running game. The Packers D is not particularly good and they are built around the pass (although they have started running much more since Lacy started playing).

Of these two teams, I think San Fran is built much more like a cold weather team. Tough D, power running game. The Packers D is not particularly good and they are built around the pass (although they have started running much more since Lacy started playing).

I think Green Bay has a chance to be the Ravens of the 2014 playoffs.

I'll never count a team with Rodgers at qb out. I just didn't see enough from them over the last few weeks to consider them more likely to win, even if they are at home. :)

I'll never count a team with Rodgers at qb out. I just didn't see enough from them over the last few weeks to consider them more likely to win, even if they are at home. :)

Interesting that you could compare the last few weeks to now...considering that Rodgers has only been back for one week. sure he was a little rusty in the first half of the Chicago game but considering that Green Bay was on the road and considering it was Rodgers who brought the Packers back at the end...I have no problem picking Green Bay in this one. Cold weather doesn't seem to bother Rodgers or Green Bay but San Francisco I am not sure...

Could the 49ers win....of course, as the saying goes 'on any given Sunday....':cool:

Interesting that you could compare the last few weeks to now...considering that Rodgers has only been back for one week. sure he was a little rusty in the first half of the Chicago game but considering that Green Bay was on the road and considering it was Rodgers who brought the Packers back at the end...I have no problem picking Green Bay in this one. Cold weather doesn't seem to bother Rodgers or Green Bay but San Francisco I am not sure...

Could the 49ers win....of course, as the saying goes 'on any given Sunday....':cool:

That's actually what I meant. Since Rodgers has only been back for one game, one game in which his team barely beat a mediocre Bears club, I haven't seen any kind of string of success to make me think they are about to go on a run in the playoffs.

I think it's more accurate the other way around. Could the Packers win? Of course, any given Sunday.....but the 49ers winning seems much more likely. :)

Saints vs Eagles: Saints
49ers vs Packers: 49ers
Chargers vs Bengals: Bengals
Chiefs vs Colts: Colts

unreal, man that was some game, Luck is a gamer. Reid? same old same old...TO after a 2 minute warning stoppage? wtf?

niners in a frigid GB? good luck on that.....

I am one of four....and that was the most improbable comeback that I have ever seen. Just Incredible!:eek:

I would have been okay with a KC win, but Luck is incredible!

Forum List

Back