Antonio Brown ordered to pay $1.2 million in assault case.

Mr. Brown must have really jacked this moving guy up to have caused more than $1 million in damages. Considering the fact that most moving guys are a lot bigger than Mr. Brown, and pretty tough to move couches and pianos all day, that's actually pretty impressive.

Latin names with anglo surnames are kind of weird. At least I find it weird.

It shouldn't become a trend in the US.

Latin names with anglo surnames are kind of weird. At least I find it weird.

It shouldn't become a trend in the US.

Its been done for ages however. Chile's leader was Bernardo O'Higgins back in the day. And of course, Gomez Addams was a character in a major US drama more than 50 years ago.

Originally posted by polish prince
Its been done for ages however. Chile's leader was Bernardo O'Higgins back in the day. And of course, Gomez Addams was a character in a major US drama more than 50 years ago.

Bernardo was the son of an irish immigrant so I guess he had a valid "excuse" to have a latin/anglo name :biggrin:. You can't choose your ancestry.

But you are right... Some parents in the Anglosphere seem to appreciate the "exotic", unique result of that mixture.

AB is a major asshole
Wealth and Fame often lead to brain rot, where the talented athlete thinks there is nothing they can do that would imperil their fame and notoriety.

Originally posted by Unkotare
Why would you care?

I don't... at least, in the sense that it doesn't raise my blood pressure. I just think it sounds like a mish mash.

Latin nicknames with anglo surnames manage to sound even weirder.

Beto O'Rourke...

WTF is that?? Where is good, old "Bob" when you need it? :biggrin:

I don't... at least, in the sense that it doesn't raise my blood pressure. I just think it sounds like a mish mash.

Latin nicknames with anglo surnames manage to sound even weirder.

Beto O'Rourke...

WTF is that?? Where is good, old "Bob" when you need it? :biggrin:
this is pointless and silly.

JimH52
this is pointless and silly.

Almost as pointless and silly as your thread itself. :rofl:

It was just a passing, irrelevant comment, hijo de puta... not meant to become the most important issue ever debated in US history.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back