NFL Week 18

Nate99

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2022
Baltimore just lost in the rain. It will be a shame if the Steelers don't make it they way they are playing right now.

The Ravens don’t want the Steelers making it. Pittsburgh is 7-1 the last 4 years vs Baltimore. Including now 4 straight in Baltimore. Tomlin just has their number.

Baltimore just lost in the rain. It will be a shame if the Steelers don't make it they way they are playing right now.
I've always hated the Steelers. I didn't see how they were the favorite over a 13-3 team playing at home, but the oddsmakers were right.

I've always hated the Steelers. I didn't see how they were the favorite over a 13-3 team playing at home, but the oddsmakers were right.
Ravens didn't have anything to play for. I'd still love to see the Mason led Steelers in the playoffs though.

The Ravens don’t want the Steelers making it. Pittsburgh is 7-1 the last 4 years vs Baltimore. Including now 4 straight in Baltimore. Tomlin just has their number.
I'm betting they would rather see the Steelers than Buffalo, and Jax than the Steelers. Pittsburgh won by a TD against Baltimore's backups. If Im the Ravens Im hoping for a Jax win and a Buffalo loss.

Forum List

Back