NFL to play Black National Anthem before every NFL game in 2021

Japanese are actually my default nation to root for in the Olympics. They are really awesome people.
The only olympic sport I will watch is women's volleyball

My favorite team in bracket A is south korea

And in bracket B the US, till someone acts stupid and disrespects the flag

Then piss on them

Btw my favorite player is Kim Yeon-koung

I sort of have a crush on her
Asian broads are hot man.
"Asian broads are hot men" is probably more like it.
Admiral Poop Deck! Where you been? I missed you.

Japanese are actually my default nation to root for in the Olympics. They are really awesome people.

Then piss on them

"Asian broads are hot men" is probably more like it.
Admiral Poop Deck! Where you been? I missed you.
Where have you been Gay Lackingaman?

Democrats and their ccp masters want to divide this nation. What's more divisive than having 2 national anthems based on race. Eventually every race and group will demand their anthem play as well.
What's wrong you just want black folks to bow down to white supremacy and just be happy we aren't being lynched anymore.
Our National Anthem has nothing to do with white supremacy, you racist piece of shit stain.
Your dumbass probably doesn't even know who wrote it.
Francis Scott Key, the War of 1812. Lawn jockey.
You mean Francis Scott Key who was a big time slaver owner, stupid ass trailer trash.
So? Your black forefathers captured and sold your dumb asses to the slave traders. They probably spent the money on iced tea, Skittles, Colt 45 malt liquor, cadillacs, and gold teeth.
Oh look Bull Shit Fuckboy is trying to make a jokie joke.
Truth. When I was a kid in Minneapolis I would see these black pimps driving a brand new Cadillac, dressed in expensive suits, greased down hair, wide brim pajama hats, cruising through downtown at 2 am making sure their stable was working, then go home to a run down shack fit for a beggar. Phoney, like you.
You saw that in the movies, you know damn well your weak ass wasn't no where around the Hood when you were a kid.
I was 16 and working graveyard in a restaurant in downtown Minneapolis in the mid 60s. Fuck you.
Sure you were, suck yourself; you'll get more.
You're nothing but a propaganda parrot. I doubt you're really Black. Probably a self-hating basement dwelling white loser.

So let me get this straight, someone holding up a fist in protest to what they think are injustices in their country are traitors
Legally speaking they are not traitors

Because free speech is a constitutional right

But they are the lowest and most despicable citizens and poor representatives of the country
....but you think men who took up arms against Americans and killed their fellow Americans are men that should be held in honor. How is a man who takes up arms against his country not despicable and a poor representative of this country. Please explain that.

Those would be the Union forces which invaded the south.
So they should have done nothing after Ft Sumter.

Democrats and their ccp masters want to divide this nation. What's more divisive than having 2 national anthems based on race. Eventually every race and group will demand their anthem play as well.
What's wrong you just want black folks to bow down to white supremacy and just be happy we aren't being lynched anymore.
Our National Anthem has nothing to do with white supremacy, you racist piece of shit stain.
You mean Francis Scott Key who was a big time slaver owner, stupid ass trailer trash.
So? Your black forefathers captured and sold your dumb asses to the slave traders. They probably spent the money on iced tea, Skittles, Colt 45 malt liquor, cadillacs, and gold teeth.
Truth. When I was a kid in Minneapolis I would see these black pimps driving a brand new Cadillac, dressed in expensive suits, greased down hair, wide brim pajama hats, cruising through downtown at 2 am making sure their stable was working, then go home to a run down shack fit for a beggar. Phoney, like you.
You saw that in the movies, you know damn well your weak ass wasn't no where around the Hood when you were a kid.
I was 16 and working graveyard in a restaurant in downtown Minneapolis in the mid 60s. Fuck you.
You're nothing but a propaganda parrot. I doubt you're really Black. Probably a self-hating basement dwelling white loser.
Let me see how many f*cks I give about your opinion Bullshit Fool.

Not my opinion. You're a propaganda parrot, most likely some white loser in mommy's basement.

Not my opinion. You're a propaganda parrot, most likely some white loser in mommy's basement.
Well you are a white racist POS and who knows where the hell you are.

Then piss on them

Screenshot_20210523-103949_Google.jpg

This is going to do wonders for unity. Watch the NFL ratings plummet. This may even give rise for a new professional football league; one that ignores political and social agendas and only focuses on playing ball.

Or, maybe Blacks will create their own league. They can have Black owners, Black National Anthems, Black Networks…. All Black.

This is going to do wonders for unity. Watch the NFL ratings plummet. This may even give rise for a new professional football league; one that ignores political and social agendas and only focuses on playing ball.

Or, maybe Blacks will create their own league. They can have Black owners, Black National Anthems, Black Networks…. All Black.

Not even Jim Crow himself could dream of such segregation.

Not even Jim Crow himself could dream of such segregation.
Nope. Who would have thought that any part of the Black Population would want to self segregate after all these years.

They already have a black network. Segregation is alive and well in America.

Well you are a white racist POS and who knows where the hell you are.
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Flip my eggs over easy.

Then piss on them

View attachment 514152
Yeah, she'd get the business.

Ladies and gentlemen, if you are white,
Please rise and remove your hats for the singing of our white National Anthem”.
Sadly, many black people understand and want no part of the black separatist culture

We must be careful not to throw the baby out with the bathwater

Then piss on them

View attachment 514152
Yeah, she'd get the business.
FB_IMG_1622981412012.jpg

Ladies and gentlemen, if you are white,
Please rise and remove your hats for the singing of our white National Anthem”.
Sadly, many black people understand and want no part of the black separatist culture

We must be careful not to throw the baby out with the bathwater

I agree 100 percent. My point is the absurdity of this bullshit separatist culture movement. It only serves to divide US. Otherwise, let’s make sure the Irish American National Anthem is sung. While we are at it, need to have the Japanese American National Anthem as well. Much like the Democrats kept Blacks in chains, Democrats rounded up and locked up the Japanese in camps; though, that is more eerily similar to what was going on in Germany at the time with their minorities.

Forum List

Back