NFL to play Black National Anthem before every NFL game in 2021

So let me get this straight, someone holding up a fist in protest to what they think are injustices in their country are traitors
Legally speaking they are not traitors

Because free speech is a constitutional right

But they are the lowest and most despicable citizens and poor representatives of the country
....but you think men who took up arms against Americans and killed their fellow Americans are men that should be held in honor. How is a man who takes up arms against his country not despicable and a poor representative of this country. Please explain that.
The southern states freely joined the union and had every legal right to leave

The bloodshed came when the north tried to prevent the south from leaving
Firing on a federal fort (Sumter) is what southern trash did. They had no right to do so. They started a war that killed 700,000.
Yes, regrettably some individuals did do that

Just as patriots in Boston held a tea party

It was Lincoln's gift from God

But it was northern armies invading southern states that caused the death of 700,000 men

I wouldn't stand for the black national anthem, because blacks don't stand for the white national anthem.

Let each race stand for their own tune and kneel in opposition to those of every other rival race.

Better yet. Don't watch the stupid NFL games where they play the Black hate shit.

NFL locker room:

1626542718729.png

Democrats and their ccp masters want to divide this nation. What's more divisive than having 2 national anthems based on race. Eventually every race and group will demand their anthem play as well.
What's wrong you just want black folks to bow down to white supremacy and just be happy we aren't being lynched anymore.
Our National Anthem has nothing to do with white supremacy, you racist piece of shit stain.
Your dumbass probably doesn't even know who wrote it.
Francis Scott Key, the War of 1812. Lawn jockey.
You mean Francis Scott Key who was a big time slaver owner, stupid ass trailer trash.
So? Your black forefathers captured and sold your dumb asses to the slave traders. They probably spent the money on iced tea, Skittles, Colt 45 malt liquor, cadillacs, and gold teeth.
Oh look Bull Shit Fuckboy is trying to make a jokie joke.
Truth. When I was a kid in Minneapolis I would see these black pimps driving a brand new Cadillac, dressed in expensive suits, greased down hair, wide brim pajama hats, cruising through downtown at 2 am making sure their stable was working, then go home to a run down shack fit for a beggar. Phoney, like you.
You saw that in the movies, you know damn well your weak ass wasn't no where around the Hood when you were a kid.
I was 16 and working graveyard in a restaurant in downtown Minneapolis in the mid 60s. Fuck you.

So let me get this straight, someone holding up a fist in protest to what they think are injustices in their country are traitors

But they are the lowest and most despicable citizens and poor representatives of the country
....but you think men who took up arms against Americans and killed their fellow Americans are men that should be held in honor. How is a man who takes up arms against his country not despicable and a poor representative of this country. Please explain that.
The southern states freely joined the union and had every legal right to leave

The bloodshed came when the north tried to prevent the south from leaving
Firing on a federal fort (Sumter) is what southern trash did. They had no right to do so. They started a war that killed 700,000.
Yes, regrettably some individuals did do that

Just as patriots in Boston held a tea party

It was Lincoln's gift from God

But it was northern armies invading southern states that caused the death of 700,000 men
What started the Civil War? Who fired the first shot?

Good for you, but there are many Americans who are going to go.
I hope they have fun. But tv viewership for games is way down indicating the NFL base is eroding and this
commissioner Roger Goddell is desperately throwing money at race hustlers and alienating
most fans who are still there with this "black national anthem" bull.

He's fallen in the water and reached for an anvil to bail him out.
When I went to games it was to watch football. Not to be bombarded with politicized agitprop.

Good for you, but there are many Americans who are going to go.
I hope they have fun. But tv viewership for games is way down indicating the NFL base is eroding and this
commissioner Roger Goddell is desperately throwing money at race hustlers and alienating
most fans who are still there with this "black national anthem" bull.

He's fallen in the water and reached for an anvil to bail him out.
When I went to games it was to watch football. Not to be bombarded with politicized agitprop.
Let's see how many Trump Humpers come back to football this year, Americans love football and always will. If you don't want to watch then go watch water polo or golf it is still pretty lily white.

Uhm we don't know maybe the 1st amendment ?
Superbadbrutha is perennially confused

All powers not given to the federal government are reserved for the states or to the people

The states had a right to secede
So if Texas and Louisiana wanted to secede today what law would they use to do it?
They would not need a law

You would need a clause in the Constitution to stop them
Constitutionally, there can be no such thing as secession of a State from the Union, a State cannot secede constitutionally, it is obliged under all circumstances to remain in the Union.

Uhm we don't know maybe the 1st amendment ?
Superbadbrutha is perennially confused

All powers not given to the federal government are reserved for the states or to the people

The states had a right to secede
So if Texas and Louisiana wanted to secede today what law would they use to do it?
2nd amendment
Post the part where the 2nd Amendment says a state can secede.

Democrats and their ccp masters want to divide this nation. What's more divisive than having 2 national anthems based on race. Eventually every race and group will demand their anthem play as well.
What's wrong you just want black folks to bow down to white supremacy and just be happy we aren't being lynched anymore.
Our National Anthem has nothing to do with white supremacy, you racist piece of shit stain.
Your dumbass probably doesn't even know who wrote it.
Francis Scott Key, the War of 1812. Lawn jockey.
You mean Francis Scott Key who was a big time slaver owner, stupid ass trailer trash.
So? Your black forefathers captured and sold your dumb asses to the slave traders. They probably spent the money on iced tea, Skittles, Colt 45 malt liquor, cadillacs, and gold teeth.
Oh look Bull Shit Fuckboy is trying to make a jokie joke.
Truth. When I was a kid in Minneapolis I would see these black pimps driving a brand new Cadillac, dressed in expensive suits, greased down hair, wide brim pajama hats, cruising through downtown at 2 am making sure their stable was working, then go home to a run down shack fit for a beggar. Phoney, like you.
You saw that in the movies, you know damn well your weak ass wasn't no where around the Hood when you were a kid.
I was 16 and working graveyard in a restaurant in downtown Minneapolis in the mid 60s. Fuck you.
Sure you were, suck yourself; you'll get more.

Japanese are actually my default nation to root for in the Olympics. They are really awesome people.
The only olympic sport I will watch is women's volleyball

My favorite team in bracket A is south korea

And in bracket B the US, till someone acts stupid and disrespects the flag

Then piss on them

Btw my favorite player is Kim Yeon-koung

I sort of have a crush on her
Asian broads are hot man.
"Asian broads are hot men" is probably more like it.

Those would be the Union forces which invaded the south.

Forum List

Back