NFL - think twice on Limbaugh

A black journalist on Fox News this morning in a sly manner accused the rest of the owners of racism.

He said because they're not saying anything against Rush he wonders what they're thinking and he also said that this is something he thought was the case all along.

So racism has reared it's ugly head in the NFL now. Even though 70% of the players are black and many of the coaches are black. When are they gonna start raising hell again about no black owners? The NBA is almost completely black and nobody raises hell about that. It's just the way things worked out.

Problem is most of the racism I'm seeing is coming from blacks not whites. But then again they feel they have the right to be racists because it's more politically correct these days for them to be so.

Rush is not a racist. After years and years of broadcasts they really don't a whole lot to use against him. Most of what they're using against him was taken out of context and some of of it was just plain made up. Rush has a big mouth, but he's not a racist. However I can't say the same thing about his critics.

I heard today that a number of Rappers are owners of NBA teams(Nelly and Jay Z)......... I guess their standards aren't the same as the NFL.:razz: Can you say....... Double Standard?

Last edited:
A black journalist on Fox News this morning in a sly manner accused the rest of the owners of racism.

He said because they're not saying anything against Rush he wonders what they're thinking and he also said that this is something he thought was the case all along.

So racism has reared it's ugly head in the NFL now. Even though 70% of the players are black and many of the coaches are black. When are they gonna start raising hell again about no black owners? The NBA is almost completely black and nobody raises hell about that. It's just the way things worked out.

Problem is most of the racism I'm seeing is coming from blacks not whites. But then again they feel they have the right to be racists because it's more politically correct these days for them to be so.

Rush is not a racist. After years and years of broadcasts they really don't a whole lot to use against him. Most of what they're using against him was taken out of context and some of of it was just plain made up. Rush has a big mouth, but he's not a racist. However I can't say the same thing about his critics.

I heard today that a number of Rappers are owners of NBA teams(Nelly and Jay Z)......... I guess their standards aren't the same as the NFL.:razz: Can you say....... Double Standard?

I really don't think equality is an issue here. Double-standards are everywhere.

It's a new form of racism that is coming to the fore and unless something is done about it things will get out of hand.

Obama supports this reverse-racism which is why I don't think I can ever support him. He doesn't consider my welfare. He's only interested in helping protected classes.

The cards are all falling around Rush. He should take his money and buy more illegal over the counter drugs. He would be better served and HIGH!

The cards are all falling around Rush. He should take his money and buy more illegal over the counter drugs. He would be better served and HIGH!

With every post you show yourself to be an even bigger, ignorant fuck. Just how far have you got up obammy's ass? Did you see Soros' hand up there?

With every post you show yourself to be an even bigger, ignorant fuck. Just how far have you got up obammy's ass? Did you see Soros' hand up there?

I AM impressed! With such developed communication skills, you should apply to be a Rush standin. Wait, you aren't Rush are you...?

He should take his money and buy more illegal over the counter drugs.

Illegal over the counter drugs?

Who wants to chime in here and tell Jimbo here what's so retarded about that statement?

Its amazing that with the NLCS, ALCS, the big teams playing in them...5 weeks in the NFL...Hockey season starting...and NBA a few weeks away...Rush Limbaugh is the biggest news story.

Great marketing by his people..i gotta say.

So we've largely debunked the racism charge and now need to move on to the completely irrelevant fact that Limpbagh was once hooked on pain killers?

The word "desperation" comes to mind here.
and with the illegal drug use in the NFL, they got NOTHING to say and Rush is clean now and has been for a while

Its amazing that with the NLCS, ALCS, the big teams playing in them...5 weeks in the NFL...Hockey season starting...and NBA a few weeks away...Rush Limbaugh is the biggest news story.

Great marketing by his people..i gotta say.
In case you missed it,virtually every one of Limpbagh's utterances has been fodder for GLBTNBC, and to a lesser extent CNN, since the election.

I hardly think that his marketing people are actively selling to those outlets.

So we've largely debunked the racism charge and now need to move on to the completely irrelevant fact that Limpbagh was once hooked on pain killers?

The word "desperation" comes to mind here.
and with the illegal drug use in the NFL, they got NOTHING to say and Rush is clean now and has been for a while
Just like Brett Favre. :eusa_whistle:

For the record, I think Limbaugh is a douchebag who among other things, appeals to and exploits the racism of many of his listeners. Does that make him a racist? Meh, don't know and don't care. As far as him owning an NFL franchise I'd say this:

- There exists no legal justification to bar him from owning a franchise.

- However, there is also no legal restriction on the NFL owners and commissioner to tell him to go pound oxycontin.

- I'm rooting for him not to get it simply because I think he's a piece of shit.

- But if he does, good for him.

he's only going to be a minority owner...he will own as much of the rams as Fergie does of the Dolphins

For the record, I think Limbaugh is a douchebag who among other things, appeals to and exploits the racism of many of his listeners. Does that make him a racist? Meh, don't know and don't care. As far as him owning an NFL franchise I'd say this:

- There exists no legal justification to bar him from owning a franchise.

- However, there is also no legal restriction on the NFL owners and commissioner to tell him to go pound oxycontin.

- I'm rooting for him not to get it simply because I think he's a piece of shit.

- But if he does, good for him.
Finally.....An honest opinion on the matter.

Forum List

Back