NFL Setting Stage To Cancel 2020 Season

I’ll miss the kneeling. I like how it triggers the right (wrong) side. We’ll see if you miss it.

Being offended at being insulted, is not "Triggered" you fucking moron.
Well... I'd be offended at being insulted but I wear your insult as a badge of honor you snowflake pussy.

View attachment 361421

My point stands. THe point of making fun of someone for being "triggered" is because they are offended by something that is not offensive, but that they flip out over, like hearing the word "niggardly" and stupidly thinking it is a racial slur.

Being offended when someone insults you, is not being "triggered", you fucking moron.
Insulted by kneeling during the Anthem to protest unequal application of the law in this country? Fucking TRIGGERED. You triggered pussy. I bet you cried.
Come around here and I will wave the flag and sing the Anthem and you will have to kneel at which time you are gonna look like you want to suck my dick

Triggered indeed. But it doesn't really make a difference unless you do ALL CAPS.

The NFL is thinking of offering players the option to opt out of the 2020 season without penalty.
Some college schools are canceling the 2020 season already. This is just a couple of examples of how the left controls much of our country.

If they opt out they don’t get paid. Not as simple as it sounds.
Plus a year in the Not For Long league is a long time. Prime yrs are like what, 3 maybe. Plus a yr out of the league and injuries.

But I don't give a F if the GD thing folds.

It would be weird without fans anyway. I don’t really miss sports tbh

I’ll miss the kneeling. I like how it triggers the right (wrong) side. We’ll see if you miss it.

Well... I'd be offended at being insulted but I wear your insult as a badge of honor you snowflake pussy.

View attachment 361421

My point stands. THe point of making fun of someone for being "triggered" is because they are offended by something that is not offensive, but that they flip out over, like hearing the word "niggardly" and stupidly thinking it is a racial slur.

Being offended when someone insults you, is not being "triggered", you fucking moron.
Insulted by kneeling during the Anthem to protest unequal application of the law in this country? Fucking TRIGGERED. You triggered pussy. I bet you cried.

Insulted by kneeling to actively show disrespect, disloyalty to America as a whole and Americans as individuals.

Your pretense that you don't understand that, is just you being a dishonest liberal wace baiting whore.

That you talk such shit, only online, is you being a coward and a pussy.
I said you were a pussy for being triggered by kneeling. That isnt talking shit. That is being clear about how I think you are reacting to a person who stated that he was kneeling to protest inequality. You cannot assign the reasons he was kneeling. That you dont like a black man kneeling to make a statement doesn’t mean he thinks soldiers lives don’t matter. You’re being a ridiculous snowflake.

The NFL is thinking of offering players the option to opt out of the 2020 season without penalty.
Some college schools are canceling the 2020 season already. This is just a couple of examples of how the left controls much of our country.

Has nothing to do with Democrats or the left.

Correct. NFL team owners and management are well over 90% conservative, white males.

I'll definitely miss it cause I can make some extra money playing the spread, and gambling just became legal in Illinois. This is bad news for me in more ways than just entertainment.

Of course it does. The Libs are the ones who are the engine behind the Corona Panic. They want to cripple the country as much as possible as long as Donald J. Trump is President.

Says with a straight face while Coronavirus cases skyrocket...

CONFIRMED Corona cases are rising, but Corona deaths are plummeting rapidly according to official CDC numbers.

No one knows if Corona cases are rising at all, because more tests are being given then ever before.

CONFIRMED Corona cases are rising, but Corona deaths are plummeting rapidly according to official CDC numbers.

No one knows if Corona cases are rising at all, because more tests are being given then ever before.

Which means the problem is actually worse than originally thought, as proven by testing. Deaths are lessening because medical personnel are now learning how to best treat those most seriously affected.

Which means the problem is actually worse than originally thought, as proven by testing. Deaths are lessening because medical personnel are now learning how to best treat those most seriously affected.

I think it was already known that a large percentage of COVID cases were never confirmed.

But you are right, that a lot of top doctors are using the Trump cure, hydroxychloroquine and zinc - discovered by President Trump and Jared Kushner- which is very helpful and is a miracle drug for the condition.

View attachment 361421

Insulted by kneeling to actively show disrespect, disloyalty to America as a whole and Americans as individuals.

Your pretense that you don't understand that, is just you being a dishonest liberal wace baiting whore.

I said you were a pussy for being triggered by kneeling. That isnt talking shit. That is being clear about how I think you are reacting to a person who stated that he was kneeling to protest inequality. You cannot assign the reasons he was kneeling. That you dont like a black man kneeling to make a statement doesn’t mean he thinks soldiers lives don’t matter. You’re being a ridiculous snowflake.

He was clear that his beef is with America as a whole. And he expressed his lack of respect in the face of the nation as a whole, during the National Anthem.

The National Anthem is not about the police. It is not about soldiers. It is about the nation as a whole.

When you protest during a ritual done to show respect and loyalty to the nation as a whole,

you are showing disrespect and disloyalty to the nation as a whole.

That this confuses you is because you are lying to yourself, so you can have a justification to be an asshole to good people.

View attachment 361421

He was clear that his beef is with America as a whole. And he expressed his lack of respect in the face of the nation as a whole, during the National Anthem.

The National Anthem is not about the police. It is not about soldiers. It is about the nation as a whole.

When you protest during a ritual done to show respect and loyalty to the nation as a whole,

you are showing disrespect and disloyalty to the nation as a whole.

That this confuses you is because you are lying to yourself, so you can have a justification to be an asshole to good people.
Objecting to inequality isn’t inconsistent with patriotism. Answer me this... was the Selma March or the DC March With MLK unpatriotic because speakers were highly highly critical of the United States?

From 2018
Opinion | Football Players Are Protesting Police Violence, Not the Anthem
“I am not going to stand up to show pride in a country that oppresses black people and people of color,” said Colin Kaepernick, who started the protests, after a preseason game in 2016. “To me, this is bigger than football and it would be selfish to look the other way. There are bodies in the street and people getting paid leave and getting away with murder.”

I think many pro sports thinking of starting their season will end up cancelling

NBA has many players infected. MLB will find the same.
College Football is finding it difficult to bring in players

So what should be done with the stadiums that states and cities have built at tremendous expense? Can't social distance when 100,000 are jammed inside for a game.

Let's be honest, PP, without fans in the stands, without those ticket sales and press box sales and concession sales and parking sales, football as we know it cannot survive. They'll try to switch to all advertising revenue or move it to a pay channel and it will get so polluted with ads and commercials, people will stop watching on TV as well. TV is already over the critical threshold and is dying anyway as it is.

By next year, Roger Goodell could be driving a Yugo.
And the black players will demand more money then the owners.

View attachment 361421

62422326_872381366453718_1256252628132691968_n.jpg

View attachment 361421

Calling others pussy for not liking somebody showing disrespect for our country. But the same people arrest people for praying in front of a planned parenthood clinic. You my friend are the reason we call people a pussy.

View attachment 361421

View attachment 361642
A4C74ADA-3F69-4DB1-AA33-61AB80668C33.jpeg

View attachment 361421

View attachment 361642
View attachment 361644

I think it's sucks that it happened but all cops aren't bad. You do know more whites die by cops than blacks? We aren't burning black owned businesses over it. Oh and liberals are also the problem.
103413959_10223090597000313_614773207054256874_o.jpg

View attachment 361421

Calling others pussy for not liking somebody showing disrespect for our country. But the same people arrest people for praying in front of a planned parenthood clinic. You my friend are the reason we call people a pussy.
1594387375567.png

Forum List

Back