NFL Setting Stage To Cancel 2020 Season

I’ll miss the kneeling. I like how it triggers the right (wrong) side. We’ll see if you miss it.

Being offended at being insulted, is not "Triggered" you fucking moron.
Well... I'd be offended at being insulted but I wear your insult as a badge of honor you snowflake pussy.

View attachment 361421

My point stands. THe point of making fun of someone for being "triggered" is because they are offended by something that is not offensive, but that they flip out over, like hearing the word "niggardly" and stupidly thinking it is a racial slur.

Being offended when someone insults you, is not being "triggered", you fucking moron.
Insulted by kneeling during the Anthem to protest unequal application of the law in this country? Fucking TRIGGERED. You triggered pussy. I bet you cried.

Insulted by kneeling to actively show disrespect, disloyalty to America as a whole and Americans as individuals.

Your pretense that you don't understand that, is just you being a dishonest liberal wace baiting whore.

That you talk such shit, only online, is you being a coward and a pussy.
I said you were a pussy for being triggered by kneeling. That isnt talking shit. That is being clear about how I think you are reacting to a person who stated that he was kneeling to protest inequality. You cannot assign the reasons he was kneeling. That you dont like a black man kneeling to make a statement doesn’t mean he thinks soldiers lives don’t matter. You’re being a ridiculous snowflake.
Calling others pussy for not liking somebody showing disrespect for our country. But the same people arrest people for praying in front of a planned parenthood clinic. You my friend are the reason we call people a pussy.
View attachment 361647
Of course it doesn't to the ignorant. One disrespects our country and the other prays for our country and asks God for forgiveness over the evil that is being done. And liberals are offended by which one? You loons are openly showing your hate of the best country in the world.

I won't waste time watching pro football. I've been an abstainer since the kneeling started. But I do feel sorry for the rookies who might miss their first year in the bigs. I just hope that this disrespectful BS stays away from the NCAA. I do like me some NCAA football and wrestling.

I don't give a damn about the pros anymore since the kneeling......haven't watched a game since.

College Football.......now that pisses me off.............dang bunch of Wankers for a virus with a 0.26% mortality rate and dropping more as more data comes in.

We screwed the country for this.........LOL..........Globalist LOVE SHEEP.........BAHHHHHH

I’ll miss the kneeling. I like how it triggers the right (wrong) side. We’ll see if you miss it.

Well... I'd be offended at being insulted but I wear your insult as a badge of honor you snowflake pussy.

View attachment 361421

My point stands. THe point of making fun of someone for being "triggered" is because they are offended by something that is not offensive, but that they flip out over, like hearing the word "niggardly" and stupidly thinking it is a racial slur.

Being offended when someone insults you, is not being "triggered", you fucking moron.
Insulted by kneeling during the Anthem to protest unequal application of the law in this country? Fucking TRIGGERED. You triggered pussy. I bet you cried.

Insulted by kneeling to actively show disrespect, disloyalty to America as a whole and Americans as individuals.

Your pretense that you don't understand that, is just you being a dishonest liberal wace baiting whore.

I said you were a pussy for being triggered by kneeling. That isnt talking shit. That is being clear about how I think you are reacting to a person who stated that he was kneeling to protest inequality. You cannot assign the reasons he was kneeling. That you dont like a black man kneeling to make a statement doesn’t mean he thinks soldiers lives don’t matter. You’re being a ridiculous snowflake.
Calling others pussy for not liking somebody showing disrespect for our country. But the same people arrest people for praying in front of a planned parenthood clinic. You my friend are the reason we call people a pussy.
View attachment 361647
Of course it doesn't to the ignorant. One disrespects our country and the other prays for our country and asks God for forgiveness over the evil that is being done. And liberals are offended by which one? You loons are openly showing your hate of the best country in the world.
Let me get this straight. A man kneels to protest things like the image I post above and instead of sympathy to that cause you hijack it into some kind of faux narrative that he and people like him hate the US and want soldiers to die. What they hate is being treated as sub-human like the death by cop image. Who fucking cares if it is inconvenient to your fucking pre-game ritual where 40% of the stadium is in line ordering a fucking beer during the Anthem you twat?

I don't give a damn about the pros anymore since the kneeling......haven't watched a game since.

College Football.......now that pisses me off.............dang bunch of Wankers for a virus with a 0.26% mortality rate and dropping more as more data comes in.

We screwed the country for this.........LOL..........Globalist LOVE SHEEP.........BAHHHHHH
Leave the country if you dont like it. We wont miss you. Russia isnt canceling Hockey I bet.

Leave the country if you dont like it. We wont miss you. Russia isnt canceling Hockey I bet.
Make me bitch..............Your side is fucking this country up.......like a bunch of locusts........destroy everything and then blame others.......

Kiss this .....

View attachment 361421

View attachment 361647
Let me get this straight. A man kneels to protest things like the image I post above and instead of sympathy to that cause you hijack it into some kind of faux narrative that he and people like him hate the US and want soldiers to die. What they hate is being treated as sub-human like the death by cop image. Who fucking cares if it is inconvenient to your fucking pre-game ritual where 40% of the stadium is in line ordering a fucking beer during the Anthem you twat?
These very people you are supporting killed an 8 year old girl, but you could careless about that. They are burning down black owned businesses, you could careless about that. Kapernick doesn't care about black lives, he just hates America and is using you and your hatred of America to do it. If he really cared about black lives, he would be in Chicago where black on black killing are daily.

Make me bitch..............Your side is fucking this country up.......like a bunch of locusts........destroy everything and then blame others.......

Kiss this .....

"Make me bitch..............Your side is fucking this country up.......like a bunch of locusts........destroy everything and then blame others......."

Make you bitch? You seemed to be bitching just fine yourself. What a retard. I'm sure Russian is a more natural language for you, comrade.

View attachment 361421

View attachment 361647
These very people you are supporting killed an 8 year old girl, but you could careless about that. They are burning down black owned businesses, you could careless about that. Kapernick doesn't care about black lives, he just hates America and is using you and your hatred of America to do it. If he really cared about black lives, he would be in Chicago where black on black killing are daily.
No one gets off Scott free for killing an 8 year old you moron. Once found there wont be a suspension with pay. They will be treated like a criminal. Killing a man in broad daylight or shooting someone running in the back and getting sent home for a few days with pay and continuing on with your life like youre not an animal is what people are complaining about. Without phone cameras everything this year would be all the cops story only.

How dumb and gullible some people really are.

house-gif.24673.gif

View attachment 361421

View attachment 361647
No one gets off Scott free for killing an 8 year old you moron. Once found there wont be a suspension with pay. They will be treated like a criminal. Killing a man in broad daylight or shooting someone running in the back and getting sent home for a few days with pay and continuing on with your life like youre not an animal is what people are complaining about. Without phone cameras everything this year would be all the cops story only.
The cop that kneeled on Floyd's neck is in jail with no parole. I don't hear a peep from BLM over the eight year old girl. So her life doesn't matter to you loons.

View attachment 361421

View attachment 361647
The cop that kneeled on Floyd's neck is in jail with no parole. I don't hear a peep from BLM over the eight year old girl. So her life doesn't matter to you loons.
You fucking retard. I swear your ignorance knows no bounds. Here is a mom who killed her 3 children trying to get off that BLM wasn’t at either. I guess they have to show up at all 16,000 murders in the US this year to protest murders where the authority in power gets away Scott free?

How about you use a brain cell? You should have stayed in school longer.

View attachment 361421

View attachment 361647
You fucking retard. I swear your ignorance knows no bounds. Here is a mom who killed her 3 children trying to get off that BLM wasn’t at either. I guess they have to show up at all 16,000 murders in the US this year to protest murders where the authority in power gets away Scott free?

Still has nothing to do with the silence of BLM on the murder of an eight year old girl. At the hand of one of their own.

Kiss this .....

"Make me bitch..............Your side is fucking this country up.......like a bunch of locusts........destroy everything and then blame others......."

Make you bitch? You seemed to be bitching just fine yourself. What a retard. I'm sure Russian is a more natural language for you, comrade.

Are you related to Mao..........

View attachment 361421

View attachment 361647
Kaepernik has changed his tune. It started as a protest against cops, but now he says it's about white supremacists in government.....past and present. Yet he swore on a stack of Korans that wasn't the case a couple of years ago.

View attachment 361421

View attachment 361647

Still has nothing to do with the silence of BLM on the murder of an eight year old girl. At the hand of one of their own.
Straw man. I proved why that isn’t relevant. If you are concerned over ONE 8 year old why do you give zero shits about 3 young children? You are a hypocrite. See? It’s a fucking straw man. You have no answer so your boy went into a reboot loop posting the same thing over again.

When the NFL ceased to be a sports entertainment organization to include being politically correct, then they have lost their anti trust exemption......

View attachment 361421

View attachment 361647
Kaepernik has changed his tune. It started as a protest against cops, but now he says it's about white supremacists in government.....past and present. Yet he swore on a stack of Korans that wasn't the case a couple of years ago.
A simple knee for a specific causes started a forest fire that’s more than it started. So what?

View attachment 361421

View attachment 361647
A simple knee for a specific causes started a forest fire that’s more than it started. So what?
Pigs socks................pig on a blanket fry them in a pan.........NICE DNC RANT GROUP.

Knee during the Anthem...........earlier you were for the military......LOL

Disrespect the Flag and you are some Patriot........LOL.......traitor more than like it........

China would love to have you.

Forum List

Back