NFL Saints wear name of Blake on helmets

During this weeks practice
NFL has tripled down
Are you surprised? Gayle ought to just sell the team to the players and pack it in.

Last edited:
Quite a bit of the criminal element in the NFL, so consorting with their own.

And athletes are among the dumbest people anyway.

I've been a Saints fan since I was 3 and I'm ashamed of this bullshit.
Thank you. I feel ashamed for Drew Brees. I can't BELIEVE he would support this crap. I STILL like Brees though, I think he's THE classiest player in the NFL. And I'd rank him #2 greatest QB all-time, trailing only Tom Brady.

He has more yards than TB. More touchdowns. More lots of stuff.

Thank you. I feel ashamed for Drew Brees. I can't BELIEVE he would support this crap. I STILL like Brees though, I think he's THE classiest player in the NFL. And I'd rank him #2 greatest QB all-time, trailing only Tom Brady.

Yep. But Brady has more Super Bowl rings, and his stats are almost as good as Drew's.

Yep. But Brady has more Super Bowl rings, and his stats are almost as good as Drew's.

Irrelevant. The super bowl is a reflection of the team, not the QB.

Yards, touchdowns, completions, that's the QB.

Irrelevant. The super bowl is a reflection of the team, not the QB.

Yards, touchdowns, completions, that's the QB.
Well, Brady IS my #1, and Brees is my #2. I'd go with Peyton Manning as #3, Joe Montana as #4, and Brett Favre as #5. Rounding out my top 10 would be Dan Marino, #6, Johnny Unitas, #7, John Elway, #8, Terry Bradshaw, #9, and Fran Tarkenton, #10. Just missing my top 10 - Dan Fouts and Steve Young.

“The NFL is letting players put Jacob Blake’s name on their helmets, a guy who raped a 15 year old girl. This is the same NFL that refused the Cowboy’s request to honor 5 slain Dallas cops with a patch on their uniforms.”

The NFL has chosen sides. Act accordingly.

NFL and crime go hand in hand. The NFL loves criminals who can play football.

Forum List

Back