NFL ratings tanking and the msm media wont tell you this.LOL

there is ALSO this link i saw that i cant find now that was posted just a week ago saying that the ratings for NFL games are now on par with basketball ratings which has dipped to an all time low as worst ever in its history.:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

I cant believe the sheep here that STILL watch this crap every week always seeing threads say like SEATTLE AT BUFFALO. oh my god. incredible people want to watch a game with cardboard cutouts in the stands.incredible is all i can say to that.:rolleyes-41: the fans were the thing that always made itFUN to watch the games.the costumes you saw them wear.

I honestly could not tell you if the Rams won sunday or if they even have a winning season this year. I dont give a crap anymore,not when we are living in dangerous times as we are.

Beam me up scotty,there is no intelligent life forms on this planet. :rolleyes-41:

I know I will make everybody mad in this section but thats okay.I seldom come here anymore.when i do,its just to talk about the good old days like when the Rams were still in LA for so many years.:2up:

It was fun watching Dallas cowboys lose last night. You missed it. The nfl will do fine without racist white americans. Most of you are secretively watching Anyways. Or selectively watching. And you may not be watching because your team isnt good. If they are good you’re watching at least their games, which is all most of you watch anyways.

And I don’t even notice there are no fans in the stands. The camera doesn’t show an empty stadium. And they have sound affects you can’t even tell. It’s a great year in the nfl. Kansas City is great. But it’s all rigged. Fake. Like wrestling

NFL = racist white/cop/America haters
I love it that republicans basically can only watch boring hockey and baseball games. Go ahead. Have those games. I don’t even know who won the last World Series or Stanley cup. Seriously. But I love the nba and nfl. Lots of people do. We don’t need trumpeters.
WOW--what a reply!!!!!!!!!!!! ...............?????!!!!!!!!!!!!
so you also hate whites/cops/America==we know
My buddy just retired after 25 years of being a cop. I know all about the cops. They need to be reformed and retrained.

What you just did is a bullshit conservative tactic. It’s how you got us to go along with the iraq war. If we didn’t we weren’t supporting the troops.

Remember this tactic didn’t work For u. You lost the election because of that narrative. Blacks showed up to vote trump out because of blm. So yes, I support American civilians who are being brutalized by a militarized police force.

Here is what is going to happen with "reforming and retraining" the police.

You dems are going to keep treating the police like the enemy, utterly destroying morale, and any cop that can, will retire ASAP, or move to another career, and so communities will have to dramatically and repeatedly lower standards in an attempt at making recruitment goals.

AND, they will still fail.

AND, the "retraining" is just going to be fucking with the ability of cops to do their job.

SO, you will have underqualified, understaffed, un-motivated and poorly led men, UNDERFUNED, because, DEFUND,

doing increasingly less and less police work, as their focus becomes covering their ass from the witch hunt you people are operating.

Crime is going to spiral out of control. Hell, they will stop counting shit as crime, to try to spin it.

THOUSANDS will die, due to policies you support. And the deaths will only be part of the cost. Overall, society will just suck is some many ways.

By the time people wake up, it will be too late. YOu will have your Minority Majority population, and elections will just be pretend, and there will be no legal, peaceful means to change.
You are 100% correct. The criminal element of the population will run rampant. Shootings will triple, rape will be commonplace, property crimes will skyrocket and the law-abiding population will just suck it up or ammo up. Maybe that is best. One bullet is cheaper than the police and ineffective courts.

We see it happening already. Homicide spiking in many cities. Shoplifting, and other property crimes not being prosecuted.

And it will only get worse.

THe weird strength of the dems, is that failure empowers them.

They turn a city into a crime and poverty ridden cesspool, and that city becomes a stronghold of theirs, and even as people flee it, to escape it's dysfunction,

they carry the same ideas with them, and turn the places they flee to, into what they left, and they become dem strongholds too.
Crime is spiking because trump mishandled the pandemic. Weeks turned into months.

Crime is spiking because cops have shit morale due to the war you people are waging against them.
Bullshit. Utter bullshit. Crime spiked when corona led to a Great Recession And people running out of money

Crime did not spike because cops feel unappreciated and have low moral. thats just bullshit.

So are you admitting that not only do cops need to be reformed they are also not doing their jobs and that’s directly responsible for highe4 crime?

Are you really blaming cops for the spike in crime? Interesting theory.

I'm blaming the War on Cops.

And when you have politicians arresting cops for doing their jobs, or at least just throwing them under the bus at the slightest excuse,

that is poor leadership, not on the cops.
Who started the war? Cops wrongfully murdering citizens.

Nope. Cop's job is the application of force. That is never going to be pretty. It was the media that choose to present it as wacism and start the war.

And thousands will die, as police lose the war and are forced to stand down.

THAT is a price that liberals are choosing to pay, to win elections.

Part of the price. There is, and will be more.

I love it that republicans basically can only watch boring hockey and baseball games. Go ahead. Have those games. I don’t even know who won the last World Series or Stanley cup. Seriously. But I love the nba and nfl. Lots of people do. We don’t need trumpeters.
My buddy just retired after 25 years of being a cop. I know all about the cops. They need to be reformed and retrained.

What you just did is a bullshit conservative tactic. It’s how you got us to go along with the iraq war. If we didn’t we weren’t supporting the troops.

Remember this tactic didn’t work For u. You lost the election because of that narrative. Blacks showed up to vote trump out because of blm. So yes, I support American civilians who are being brutalized by a militarized police force.

You dems are going to keep treating the police like the enemy, utterly destroying morale, and any cop that can, will retire ASAP, or move to another career, and so communities will have to dramatically and repeatedly lower standards in an attempt at making recruitment goals.

AND, the "retraining" is just going to be fucking with the ability of cops to do their job.

SO, you will have underqualified, understaffed, un-motivated and poorly led men, UNDERFUNED, because, DEFUND,

doing increasingly less and less police work, as their focus becomes covering their ass from the witch hunt you people are operating.

Crime is going to spiral out of control. Hell, they will stop counting shit as crime, to try to spin it.

THOUSANDS will die, due to policies you support. And the deaths will only be part of the cost. Overall, society will just suck is some many ways.

By the time people wake up, it will be too late. YOu will have your Minority Majority population, and elections will just be pretend, and there will be no legal, peaceful means to change.
You are 100% correct. The criminal element of the population will run rampant. Shootings will triple, rape will be commonplace, property crimes will skyrocket and the law-abiding population will just suck it up or ammo up. Maybe that is best. One bullet is cheaper than the police and ineffective courts.

We see it happening already. Homicide spiking in many cities. Shoplifting, and other property crimes not being prosecuted.

They turn a city into a crime and poverty ridden cesspool, and that city becomes a stronghold of theirs, and even as people flee it, to escape it's dysfunction,

they carry the same ideas with them, and turn the places they flee to, into what they left, and they become dem strongholds too.
Crime is spiking because trump mishandled the pandemic. Weeks turned into months.
I knew unkotare voted for trump.

Why is crime spiking? I love these con theories.
That's good, maybe you should take the cue.
You guys try to use cops as if they are a wedge issue. You’re pro cops we are anti cops? So intellectually dishonest and you don’t even realize you’re doing it. Fuck the cops. Blm cost republicans this election. You keep the corrupt cops.

So, you ridicule the idea that we are pro-cop and your side is anti cop, and then in the very same post, ONE sentence later, you state "fuck the cops" and then state that BLM, a marxist organization cost the republicans the election, and tell us to "keep the corrupt cops".
You aren’t pro cops you’re pro murdering suspects wrongfully because they are black

Funny how your arguments so often are about telling me what I really think.

I'm glad that you didn't deny that BLM is a marxist organization.

Do you agree that marxism is the moral equivalent of nazism? After all, they are both ideologies with massive histories of genocide and totalitarian oppression.

Crime is spiking because cops have shit morale due to the war you people are waging against them.
Bullshit. Utter bullshit. Crime spiked when corona led to a Great Recession And people running out of money

Crime did not spike because cops feel unappreciated and have low moral. thats just bullshit.

So are you admitting that not only do cops need to be reformed they are also not doing their jobs and that’s directly responsible for highe4 crime?

And when you have politicians arresting cops for doing their jobs, or at least just throwing them under the bus at the slightest excuse,

Nope. Cop's job is the application of force. That is never going to be pretty. It was the media that choose to present it as wacism and start the war.

8:46. That’s how long that cop kept his knee on that guys neck. It wasn’t right and you defending the cop makes you fucked up

there is ALSO this link i saw that i cant find now that was posted just a week ago saying that the ratings for NFL games are now on par with basketball ratings which has dipped to an all time low as worst ever in its history.:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

I cant believe the sheep here that STILL watch this crap every week always seeing threads say like SEATTLE AT BUFFALO. oh my god. incredible people want to watch a game with cardboard cutouts in the stands.incredible is all i can say to that.:rolleyes-41: the fans were the thing that always made itFUN to watch the games.the costumes you saw them wear.

I honestly could not tell you if the Rams won sunday or if they even have a winning season this year. I dont give a crap anymore,not when we are living in dangerous times as we are.

Beam me up scotty,there is no intelligent life forms on this planet. :rolleyes-41:

I know I will make everybody mad in this section but thats okay.I seldom come here anymore.when i do,its just to talk about the good old days like when the Rams were still in LA for so many years.:2up:

Tell me you didn’t watch the rams beat New England liar.

8:46. That’s how long that cop kept his knee on that guys neck. It wasn’t right and you defending the cop makes you fucked up

I'm fine with such incidents being investigated, and if found to be excessive, dealt with accordingly.

My point was that the media choose to present it as wacism and start the war on cops.

You having a hissy fit and calling me names, doesn't change that fact.

Nor the fact that no matter what, any police force that does it's job, will be using force to maintain law and order.

If you prevent that, you will have a breakdown in Civilization.

The current situation, where you face arrest for defending yourself, is not sustainable. People will not put up with that for long. They will fight back or flee such madness.

.......no one is defending the cop---you people are all fukd in the head by thinking that

Wow.
No one mentioned Soccer !

Hispanics are the fastest growing population in America. Soccer is slowly replacing American football anyway.
As soon as all the beer companies and car companies switch their advertising to Soccer....POOF !!

To be honest...I would MUCH rather see NFL players making $25,000 a year rather than $25 million a year. All that kneeling and crap.

Wow.
No one mentioned Soccer !

Hispanics are the fastest growing population in America. Soccer is slowly replacing American football anyway.
As soon as all the beer companies and car companies switch their advertising to Soccer....POOF !!

To be honest...I would MUCH rather see NFL players making $25,000 a year rather than $25 million a year. All that kneeling and crap.
I'd rather see professional sports out of the pic all together. Let these spoiled primadonnas go out and earn a living like the rest of the world. Make millions playing kid's games and then complain about being oppressed. I should be so oppressed.

I'd rather see professional sports out of the pic all together. Let these spoiled primadonnas [sic] go out and earn a living like the rest of the world. ....

They do earn a living, a good one. They provide a service that people very willingly pay for, and they do it better than anyone else could. If you don't think it's hard work, you could give it a try. Fill out your organ donor card first.

Last edited:

It was fun watching Dallas cowboys lose last night. You missed it. The nfl will do fine without racist white americans. Most of you are secretively watching Anyways. Or selectively watching. And you may not be watching because your team isnt good. If they are good you’re watching at least their games, which is all most of you watch anyways.

And I don’t even notice there are no fans in the stands. The camera doesn’t show an empty stadium. And they have sound affects you can’t even tell. It’s a great year in the nfl. Kansas City is great. But it’s all rigged. Fake. Like wrestling

You're a moron. The "racist white Americans" aren't the only ones tanking the "ratings." The ratings are determined by the number of televisions that are tuned to a particular broadcast, numb nuts. Race doesn't enter into the equation. Idiots.

I'd rather see professional sports out of the pic all together. Let these spoiled primadonnas [sic] go out and earn a living like the rest of the world. ....

They do earn a living, a good one.
They get paid. EARN a living. They haven't earned anything.

Of course they earn their money. They provide a service that people willingly - eagerly - pay for. In doing so, they support an entire industry that employs many thousands of other jobs as well. Don't be bitter because they earn a lot of money.

They do earn a living, a good one.

Of course they earn their money. They provide a service that people willingly - eagerly - pay for. In doing so, they support an entire industry that employs many thousands of other jobs as well. Don't be bitter because they earn a lot of money.
Not bitter over their income, I am bitter that the HYPOCRITES claim they are oppressed. Please keep up with the thread.

Good.

It would not bother me one little bit if the current crop of asinine pro sports teams all went bankrupt tomorrow for their pandering to dictatorships, truly evil organizations and upholding actual racist ideals in the name of combating racism. That we do not want political direction from people who have never had to deal with the real world should go without saying. They are very good at what they do and are the cream of the crop when it comes to football but having that profession from an age before you learn anything about how the normal person lives and earning the wages they do really hampers an understanding of what the rest of us need. The kowtowing to the radical extremists does not help either. The redskins are now 'The Washington Football Team.' Are you kidding me? They could at least have come up with a real name before bending over. I would love to see the holier than thou Hollywood types feel this as well. They have been destroying some rather good entertainment as of late with their politically correct bullshit as well.

But I have doubts that they are suffering because of this. more likely it is just tied to COVID, the lack of expendable income to watch these things and the lack of being able to actually participate in any football games. I am willing to bet that, sadly, they will make a comeback after this is all over and continue such antics. Mayhap I am wrong and people are finally fed up enough to stop giving these companies their hard earned dollar in protest but I just do not buy it yet.

Not bitter over their income, I am bitter that the HYPOCRITES claim they are oppressed. Please keep up with the thread.
^ This disagrees with this:
Yes, they are whining children. I do not know what else we would expect of them considering that they are earning millions before they are ever actually adults BUT there is no question that they do earn their living. They earn it plying a skill so well that no one can come close to their ability.

The cries of oppression are one of the reasons why we should stop paying them but you cant really justify stating they are simply paid but not earning their income.

Good.

It would not bother me one little bit if the current crop of asinine pro sports teams all went bankrupt tomorrow for their pandering to dictatorships, truly evil organizations and upholding actual racist ideals in the name of combating racism. That we do not want political direction from people who have never had to deal with the real world should go without saying. They are very good at what they do and are the cream of the crop when it comes to football but having that profession from an age before you learn anything about how the normal person lives and earning the wages they do really hampers an understanding of what the rest of us need. The kowtowing to the radical extremists does not help either. The redskins are now 'The Washington Football Team.' Are you kidding me? They could at least have come up with a real name before bending over. I would love to see the holier than thou Hollywood types feel this as well. They have been destroying some rather good entertainment as of late with their politically correct bullshit as well.

But I have doubts that they are suffering because of this. more likely it is just tied to COVID, the lack of expendable income to watch these things and the lack of being able to actually participate in any football games. I am willing to bet that, sadly, they will make a comeback after this is all over and continue such antics. Mayhap I am wrong and people are finally fed up enough to stop giving these companies their hard earned dollar in protest but I just do not buy it yet.
You may be right about the comeback, but I hope they all go broke. I also would like to see the college athletics done away with. No more athletic scholarships. If you haven't got what it takes to meet the academic requirements, no scholarships, no diploma.

Forum List

Back