NFL Players say Brady is lying about not knowing the balls deflated

If you think that's appropriate, I think you're fucking retarded.

crying.jpg

Hahahaha oh yeah, I'M the whiner here. The world you live in is pretty special.

This is the ultimate perfect storm media nightmare.

I love it!
I wouldn't if I were a Hawks fan. Remember what happened the last time they had an "us against the world" mentality?

Why should the Hawks care? They aren't behind it. Just HOW can the Patriots be mad at the Seahawks over this?

If they are THAT stupid...then fine. We will know they are THAT stupid and will plan accordingly.

I love it!
I wouldn't if I were a Hawks fan. Remember what happened the last time they had an "us against the world" mentality?

Why should the Hawks care? They aren't behind it. Just HOW can the Patriots be mad at the Seahawks over this?

If they are THAT stupid...then fine. We will know they are THAT stupid and will plan accordingly.

You completely misunderstood me. Of course the Seahawks had nothing to do with it. Doesn't mean the Pats won't go into that game pissed off at the world and dead set on proving everyone wrong. Not an ideal scenario for the Hawks IMO. Not to mention that their players keep stupidly giving the Patriots bulletin board material.

I love it!

You completely misunderstood me. Of course the Seahawks had nothing to do with it. Doesn't mean the Pats won't go into that game pissed off at the world and dead set on proving everyone wrong. Not an ideal scenario for the Hawks IMO. Not to mention that their players keep stupidly giving the Patriots bulletin board material.

You mean "keep" as in one guy that hardly ever plays saying he didn't think Gronkowski is that good?

That's just one nobody who answered a question stupidly.

You are completely misunderstanding everyone.
No one, nobody, not a single clear thinking NFL fan of any team thinks for one second that the deflated balls determined the outcome of the game.
Pissed off at the world?/ Prove everyone wrong??
Wrong about what??
That they didn't cheat?
That's your defence? No one, nobody, not a single NFL fan of any team believes Brady that he didn't know. THAT is retarded.
Of course he f*cking knew. The man is more intimate with those game balls than his own wife. It is absurd to believe he didn't know.
Brady is a very talented QB,in the top five in anyone's book. That is the stupid part. He doesn't have to cheat. As I say, that makes it all the more pathetic. What a weak man.

NFL Players comments on Brady

Jesse Palmer, former New York Giants quarterback - "I wouldn't believe that. (That Brady didn't know) Quarterbacks, they're so particular about the footballs they throw in these football games. It's kind of like your Starbucks order. Some quarterbacks like footballs that are worn in. Some like them inflated. Some like them deflated," he said.
Mark Brunell, former Green Bay Packers quarterback - "I did not believe what Tom had to say," former Packers, New York Jets and Jacksonville Jaguars player Brunell said on ESPN. "Those balls were deflated. Somebody had to do it. I don't believe there's an equipment manager in the NFL that would, on his own initiative, deflate a ball without the starting QB's approval ... That football is our livelihood. If you don't feel good about throwing that ball? Your success on the football field can suffer from that."
Jerome Bettis, former Los Angeles/St. Louis Rams and Pittsburgh Steelers halfback - "I'm so disappointed because I thought this was a perfect opportunity for Tom Brady to go and say 'You know what? I made a mistake. I blew it. It's on me. I'll take the blame here, and this will go away.' He didn't do that," Bettis, nicknamed "The Bus," told ESPN. "I'm disappointed in you, Tom Brady."
Brian Dawkins, former Philadelphia Eagles and Denver Broncos safety - "This is unbelievable," Dawkins, nicknamed "Weapon X," said on ESPN. "For you not to know what you touch every play? ... The equipment manager is being thrown under the bus now. Now he's the guy. Now he's the one responsible. He took it upon himself to doctor up the balls when nobody else knew about it? That hard [to believe]."
John Madden, former Oakland Raiders coach - "That would have to be driven by the quarterback," Madden told The Sports Xchange on Wednesday. "That's something that wouldn't be driven by a coach or just the equipment guy. Nobody, not even the head coach, would do anything to a football unilaterally, such as adjust the amount of pressure in a ball, without the quarterback not knowing. It would have to be the quarterback's idea."
Troy Aikman, former Dallas Cowboys quarterback - "It's obvious that Tom Brady had something to do with this," Aikman told Dallas sports radio station KTCK-AM on Thursday. "For the balls to be deflated, that doesn't happen unless the quarterback wants that to happen, I can assure you of that."
Hines Ward, former Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver - "It's cheating," Hines Ward said on Wednesday. "Regardless of how you may want to spin it. It helps Tom Brady, provides a better grip on the football, especially in bad weather conditions like rain."

NFL Players comments on Brady

Jesse Palmer, former New York Giants quarterback - "I wouldn't believe that. (That Brady didn't know) Quarterbacks, they're so particular about the footballs they throw in these football games. It's kind of like your Starbucks order. Some quarterbacks like footballs that are worn in. Some like them inflated. Some like them deflated," he said.
Mark Brunell, former Green Bay Packers quarterback - "I did not believe what Tom had to say," former Packers, New York Jets and Jacksonville Jaguars player Brunell said on ESPN. "Those balls were deflated. Somebody had to do it. I don't believe there's an equipment manager in the NFL that would, on his own initiative, deflate a ball without the starting QB's approval ... That football is our livelihood. If you don't feel good about throwing that ball? Your success on the football field can suffer from that."
Jerome Bettis, former Los Angeles/St. Louis Rams and Pittsburgh Steelers halfback - "I'm so disappointed because I thought this was a perfect opportunity for Tom Brady to go and say 'You know what? I made a mistake. I blew it. It's on me. I'll take the blame here, and this will go away.' He didn't do that," Bettis, nicknamed "The Bus," told ESPN. "I'm disappointed in you, Tom Brady."
Brian Dawkins, former Philadelphia Eagles and Denver Broncos safety - "This is unbelievable," Dawkins, nicknamed "Weapon X," said on ESPN. "For you not to know what you touch every play? ... The equipment manager is being thrown under the bus now. Now he's the guy. Now he's the one responsible. He took it upon himself to doctor up the balls when nobody else knew about it? That hard [to believe]."
John Madden, former Oakland Raiders coach - "That would have to be driven by the quarterback," Madden told The Sports Xchange on Wednesday. "That's something that wouldn't be driven by a coach or just the equipment guy. Nobody, not even the head coach, would do anything to a football unilaterally, such as adjust the amount of pressure in a ball, without the quarterback not knowing. It would have to be the quarterback's idea."
Troy Aikman, former Dallas Cowboys quarterback - "It's obvious that Tom Brady had something to do with this," Aikman told Dallas sports radio station KTCK-AM on Thursday. "For the balls to be deflated, that doesn't happen unless the quarterback wants that to happen, I can assure you of that."
Hines Ward, former Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver - "It's cheating," Hines Ward said on Wednesday. "Regardless of how you may want to spin it. It helps Tom Brady, provides a better grip on the football, especially in bad weather conditions like rain."

Those guys are just liars hating on Tom Brady. :lol:

You know...if they win the Superbowl...there will forever be an asterisk after the win.
Twenty years from now, there will be a film roll on the game - and then someone will say...yes, but they were caught cheating...
Again I say - thank God I am not a Pats fan and have to excuse this behavior..or try and look past it.

You know...if they win the Superbowl...there will forever be an asterisk after the win.
Twenty years from now, there will be a film roll on the game - and then someone will say...yes, but they were caught cheating...
Again I say - thank God I am not a Pats fan and have to excuse this behavior..or try and look past it.

You mean like the asterisks on their previous wins because of Spygate?

Look, this is being blown so far out of proportion it's crazy. Did Brady know? Sure, maybe he did. If he or Belichick knew that balls were being deflated past the rules, should they be punished? Yeah, that's what you do when rules are broken. Did that cause Indianapolis to lose 45-7? Is it going to change the outcome of the Super Bowl? Of course not. Yet here are multiple people talking about this as though the deflated balls are on par with PEDs or bribed refs.

There's a lot of Patriots hate exaggerating the drama.

And no, I'm not and have never been a Pats fan. I'm a Niners fan and was rooting for Indy in the AFC Championship game. I actually hate this Super Bowl because I'd rather neither of these teams won.

Look, this is being blown so far out of proportion it's crazy. Did Brady know? Sure, maybe he did. If he or Belichick knew that balls were being deflated past the rules, should they be punished? Yeah, that's what you do when rules are broken. Did that cause Indianapolis to lose 45-7? Is it going to change the outcome of the Super Bowl? Of course not. Yet here are multiple people talking about this as though the deflated balls are on par with PEDs or bribed refs.

And no, I'm not and have never been a Pats fan. I'm a Niners fan and was rooting for Indy in the AFC Championship game. I actually hate this Super Bowl because I'd rather neither of these teams won.

Like I say, this will likely be the first Superbowl I don't watch in over 30 years. So I am with you there.
I am a lifelong Steelers fan myself.
At any rate, what I want is for this team to finally get taught a lesson. As well as set an example for everyone else. I am angry, again, not just because they cheated...but that a championship organization, and a five star QB stoops to cheating like a punk. He doesn't need to cheat, and that makes it all the more pathetic.

Like I say, this will likely be the first Superbowl I don't watch in over 30 years. So I am with you there.
I am a lifelong Steelers fan myself.
At any rate, what I want is for this team to finally get taught a lesson. As well as set an example for everyone else. I am angry, again, not just because they cheated...but that a championship organization, and a five star QB stoops to cheating like a punk. He doesn't need to cheat, and that makes it all the more pathetic.

Ahh, the Steelers. Who roided their way to many Super Bowls. So many asterisks!!!1!1 Asterisks foreeeeeeeever!!!1!1!

The New England Patriots are cheaters. They have been cheating for the 50+ years I've been watching football. I know, I'm a Dolphin fan and have seen the Patriots play twice a year for almost 50 years.

Those of you who don't have that experience might know if the more famous of the cheating. There is the "Snowplow Incident", the "Tuck Rule", and the videotaping of opposing teams. Now there is this scandal. Just going by their history, I'd say they are guilty as sin.

The New England Patriots should have all of their Super Bowl victories stripped from them, have their club disbanded, and their stadium burned to the ground.

They represent all that is foul and corrupt in pro sports today.

:lmao:

Even if you're serious, this is a hilarious post. ;)

I tend to the severe when I talk about what should be done about them, but the facts are undeniable, and easy to research.

I'm curious how the Tuck Rule game was the Pats cheating? Did they control the refs, did they know that a tuck rule incident would occur during the game?

A fan of a division rival calling for a team to have their SB wins stripped and stadium burned to the ground for incidents of cheating, some of which are clearly anything but......yeah, still funny. :D

The Patriots have been paying off the refs for years. How else can they look at a replay and come up with that horrible call?

Hahaha holy shit. Sorry your team is a pile of turds but this is hilarious. Some fans are idiots.

Yes, quite clearly, some fans are idiots.

I've been calling the Patriots cheaters for decades. I've had better people than the idiots here tell me I'm wrong, yet the Patriots keep doing it over and over. Sometimes I wonder what it would be like to be wrong.

I've been calling the Patriots cheaters for decades. I've had better people than the idiots here tell me I'm wrong, yet the Patriots keep doing it over and over. Sometimes I wonder what it would be like to be wrong.

Cool story bro. So we can agree that the Dolphins are cheaters and the '72 Super Bowl team is tainted, right? You've been a football fan for so many years you have to know that the Dolphins lost a 1st round pick by tampering with Shula, right? Pretty big deal, huh?

Its all an Obama conspiracy...he wants a peanut butter QB to win the Superbowl...so he and Holder framed Brady. Its a conspiracy against whitey, I tell ya!

What is with this eight pages of BS? Anyone with a brain can tell when a football is two pounds light. He knew.

Cool story bro. So we can agree that the Dolphins are cheaters and the '72 Super Bowl team is tainted, right? You've been a football fan for so many years you have to know that the Dolphins lost a 1st round pick by tampering with Shula, right? Pretty big deal, huh?

One time? Once that's all you have?

Lame.

I hope both Brady and Belicheat are suspended from the SuperBowl.
I think it is appropriate.
Once and for all you have to show this f*cking team that cheating is not acceptable.
The news conference was an absolute joke, and yet another testament that Belicheat doesn't give a flying doughnut about what anyone thinks and has zero remorse for any wrongdoings.
And Brady? He cheated. And the sad f*cking thing is - he didn't have to.
It's one thing for some poor sap to try and cheat to win, but when and a truly gifted player like Brady does it - it makes it all the more pathetic.
Thank God I am not a Patriot fan, and be forced to grovel in excuses and denial.

If Brady does play, I hope he is booed each time he comes on the field. But I won't know, since I am not watching it.

Forum List

Back