NFL Players say Brady is lying about not knowing the balls deflated

I've been calling the Patriots cheaters for decades. I've had better people than the idiots here tell me I'm wrong, yet the Patriots keep doing it over and over. Sometimes I wonder what it would be like to be wrong.

They have been cheating and Roger has been destroying the evidence so no one can call them out on it. I am sure he is concocting some lame excuse to get out of this lie also.

Such drama! They will definitely have close tabs on the ball pressure. If the Pats are guilty there's a fine and punishment for it, forfeiting a game isn't one of them. If it had been a close game I could understand this a bit better.

the NFL is becoming nothing more than a joke today. First the homosexual loser player, then wife beaters. they have murderers, dog fighting, and every criminal in the book playing for them. But now they are worried over deflated frikken footballs.

That's what you get when the majority of your players come from inner city minority neighborhoods and refuse to separate themselves from that society. See Sean Taylor for proof of that

I hope the refs make one of their patented bonehead calls at the end of the game and after the Cheatriots lose, Billicheat and Shady Brady will have to whine and cry until the 2015 season begins. Maybe Billicheat will storm off the field and leave his team alone again, like he did in the last Giants SB they lost. They are an embarrassment to the NFL.

And you see Carroll leaving USC after NCAA starts investigating rule violations, or the Seahawks leading PED suspensions after Carroll arrives there, and the practice violations that Seattle had earlier this year as a good thing?

I don't see much difference between Carroll and Belichick. Both push limits and will cheat to win. It's been proven.

the NFL is becoming nothing more than a joke today. First the homosexual loser player, then wife beaters. they have murderers, dog fighting, and every criminal in the book playing for them. But now they are worried over deflated frikken footballs.

That's what you get when the majority of your players come from inner city minority neighborhoods and refuse to separate themselves from that society. See Sean Taylor for proof of that

Wait...Sean Taylor who was murdered in a home invasion/robbery at his Miami house?

I hope the refs make one of their patented bonehead calls at the end of the game and after the Cheatriots lose, Billicheat and Shady Brady will have to whine and cry until the 2015 season begins. Maybe Billicheat will storm off the field and leave his team alone again, like he did in the last Giants SB they lost. They are an embarrassment to the NFL.

And you see Carroll leaving USC after NCAA starts investigating rule violations, or the Seahawks leading PED suspensions after Carroll arrives there, and the practice violations that Seattle had earlier this year as a good thing?

I don't see much difference between Carroll and Belichick. Both push limits and will cheat to win. It's been proven.

You are either an intentional liar or have no idea what you are talking about. Since Carroll took over 4 players have received PED suspensions: 1 in 2011, 2 in 2012, and 1 in 2013. The first one was a practice squad player that didn't make the team, of the two in 2012 one now plays for New England (imagine that) and the other got cut, and the one last year is still on the team.

In no season has the Seahawks led the league in PED suspensions since Carroll got here. Year by year those honors would go to:

2010: tie between Carolina, Atlanta, Tennessee, and New England
2011: tie between St. Louis and Washington
2012: Denver
2013: tie between 12 teams
2014: Tampa Bay

Since Carroll's arrival the team with the most PED suspensions is the New York Giants while Denver, Baltimore, St. Louis, and Washington all have the same number as Seattle. If you put Browner on New England (since he plays for them now New England would be tied with Seattle as well)

Feel free to look it up yourself

2014 NFL Fines Suspensions Spotrac

You are either an intentional liar or have no idea what you are talking about. Since Carroll took over 4 players have received PED suspensions: 1 in 2011, 2 in 2012, and 1 in 2013. The first one was a practice squad player that didn't make the team, of the two in 2012 one now plays for New England (imagine that) and the other got cut, and the one last year is still on the team.

In no season has the Seahawks led the league in PED suspensions since Carroll got here. Year by year those honors would go to:

Since Carroll's arrival the team with the most PED suspensions is the New York Giants while Denver, Baltimore, St. Louis, and Washington all have the same number as Seattle. If you put Browner on New England (since he plays for them now New England would be tied with Seattle as well)

t's also worth pointing out that according to the current rosters Seattle has one player with a PED suspension (Bruce) and New England has two that I know of off the top of my head (Browner and Spikes). Browner got booted from Seattle (mainly because Carroll was pissed about his suspensions) but Belichick welcomed him with open arms. He fits right into their culture.

Any evidence is going to be circumstantial, and they will never get a ball boy to throw anyone under the bus.

Any evidence is going to be circumstantial, and they will never get a ball boy to throw anyone under the bus.

This isn't a court of law (btw most legal cases are settled by circumstantial evidence anyhow). The NFL is not bound by the legalities that curts are. It's not hard to see what happened here. BTW, you are right on the ball boy. I have a friend vacationing in St. Thomas right now that says he saw the Patriots' ball boy down there sipping margaritas and driving a Jaguar. ;)

We need to all consider that Gooddell is overseeing this "investigation." So don't expect anything that will actually hurt the Cheatriots. Expect another slap on the wrist. I am sure he won't be able to find enough evidence to say the Cheatriots are at fault.

Look at his history! They admitted they were cheating in Spygate and what did he do with the evidence? HE DESTROYED IT! How many games have the Cheatriots won with their deflated balls?

Wait...Sean Taylor who was murdered in a home invasion/robbery at his Miami house?

Yep. The THUG refused to leave the GHETTO even after becoming a millionaire and he paid the price for it. Even after the Redskins begged him to do so and offered to help him find a home in NOVA.

Yep. The THUG refused to leave the GHETTO even after becoming a millionaire and he paid the price for it. Even after the Redskins begged him to do so and offered to help him find a home in NOVA.

Going to need more explanation here. Because I have no idea what specifically is leading you to say that Taylor's "thug/ghetto" lifestyle is what lead to him being shot by armed intruders during a robbery.

Going to need more explanation here. Because I have no idea what specifically is leading you to say that Taylor's "thug/ghetto" lifestyle is what lead to him being shot by armed intruders during a robbery.

Taylor grew up in that neighborhood in Miami where he had legal and gang issues. He went to The U and had legal issues there as well. He gad several legal encounters in that area while a member of the Redskins.

The Redskins damn near begged Sean Taylor to get out of Miami, move to NOVA and get away from the ghetto/thug life. He refused and paid the price for it.

Taylor grew up in that neighborhood in Miami where he had legal and gang issues. He went to The U and had legal issues there as well. He gad several legal encounters in that area while a member of the Redskins.

The Redskins damn near begged Sean Taylor to get out of Miami, move to NOVA and get away from the ghetto/thug life. He refused and paid the price for it.

So based on what I've found, Taylor's father was a police officer and he was raised by his grandmother in a low-income to lower middle class neighborhood. The house where he resided at the time of his death was a (relatively) modest house in an affluent Miami suburb. Everything that I've seen has indicated that the robbery was not motivated by the occupant of the house (meaning: they didn't specifically target Sean Taylor) but rather because the intruders believed the house would be empty at the time. It sounds like Taylor did have some issues, but I didn't see anything that would indicate that he "deserved" his death because of his past. If you have articles and the like to support your statements I'd be interested in seeing them, because what I've found does not mesh very well with your claims.

Yeah, sort of like Congress.

[..... If you have articles and the like to support your statements I'd be interested in seeing them, because what I've found does not mesh very well with your claims.

He was a convicted felon who refused to leave the area where his gang buddies and his checkered past existed. He had several run ins with the law over the years just before his death. To that end he got what he deserved.

t's also worth pointing out that according to the current rosters Seattle has one player with a PED suspension (Bruce) and New England has two that I know of off the top of my head (Browner and Spikes). Browner got booted from Seattle (mainly because Carroll was pissed about his suspensions) but Belichick welcomed him with open arms. He fits right into their culture.

Seahawks lead in PED bans under Pete Carroll - ESPN

Seahawks lead in PED bans under Pete Carroll - ESPN

That was two years ago and all of the players with the exception of Sherman are gone. How is THAT going to affect the game next Sunday?

Forum List

Back