NFL Players say Brady is lying about not knowing the balls deflated

The New England Patriots are cheaters. They have been cheating for the 50+ years I've been watching football. I know, I'm a Dolphin fan and have seen the Patriots play twice a year for almost 50 years.

Those of you who don't have that experience might know if the more famous of the cheating. There is the "Snowplow Incident", the "Tuck Rule", and the videotaping of opposing teams. Now there is this scandal. Just going by their history, I'd say they are guilty as sin.

The New England Patriots should have all of their Super Bowl victories stripped from them, have their club disbanded, and their stadium burned to the ground.

They represent all that is foul and corrupt in pro sports today.

:lmao:

Even if you're serious, this is a hilarious post. ;)

I tend to the severe when I talk about what should be done about them, but the facts are undeniable, and easy to research.

I'm curious how the Tuck Rule game was the Pats cheating? Did they control the refs, did they know that a tuck rule incident would occur during the game?

A fan of a division rival calling for a team to have their SB wins stripped and stadium burned to the ground for incidents of cheating, some of which are clearly anything but......yeah, still funny. :D

The Patriots have been paying off the refs for years. How else can they look at a replay and come up with that horrible call?

Hahaha holy shit. Sorry your team is a pile of turds but this is hilarious. Some fans are idiots.

The New England Patriots are cheaters. They have been cheating for the 50+ years I've been watching football. I know, I'm a Dolphin fan and have seen the Patriots play twice a year for almost 50 years.

Those of you who don't have that experience might know if the more famous of the cheating. There is the "Snowplow Incident", the "Tuck Rule", and the videotaping of opposing teams. Now there is this scandal. Just going by their history, I'd say they are guilty as sin.

The New England Patriots should have all of their Super Bowl victories stripped from them, have their club disbanded, and their stadium burned to the ground.

They represent all that is foul and corrupt in pro sports today.

:lmao:

Even if you're serious, this is a hilarious post. ;)

I tend to the severe when I talk about what should be done about them, but the facts are undeniable, and easy to research.

I'm curious how the Tuck Rule game was the Pats cheating? Did they control the refs, did they know that a tuck rule incident would occur during the game?

A fan of a division rival calling for a team to have their SB wins stripped and stadium burned to the ground for incidents of cheating, some of which are clearly anything but......yeah, still funny. :D

The Patriots have been paying off the refs for years. How else can they look at a replay and come up with that horrible call?

Hahaha holy shit. Sorry your team is a pile of turds but this is hilarious. Some fans are idiots.

And some teams just cheat over and over and over and over and........

Brady can't admit to anything. It would be like a thread of yarn sticking out of a sweater and someone pulls on it by asking the right question. First the neck becomes unraveled.... and on and on until the whole thing is just a rat's nest on the floor.

I hope the refs make one of their patented bonehead calls at the end of the game and after the Cheatriots lose, Billicheat and Shady Brady will have to whine and cry until the 2015 season begins. Maybe Billicheat will storm off the field and leave his team alone again, like he did in the last Giants SB they lost. They are an embarrassment to the NFL.

And yet...Belicheat and Brady wll be back next year as if nothing happens.
And THAT is why I cannot stand the Patriots.
Of course he knew. I don't think anyone for a second believes he didn't.
This man has spent decades constantly handling footballs. To believe he would not know such a significant difference in the balls is ridiculous.
And so are the fans who are making excuses for it.

Of course Brady is lying...he looked guilty as sin in that pathetic news conference.

BAN HIM! and the Pats.

I hope both Brady and Belicheat are suspended from the SuperBowl.
I think it is appropriate.
Once and for all you have to show this f*cking team that cheating is not acceptable.
The news conference was an absolute joke, and yet another testament that Belicheat doesn't give a flying doughnut about what anyone thinks and has zero remorse for any wrongdoings.
And Brady? He cheated. And the sad f*cking thing is - he didn't have to.
It's one thing for some poor sap to try and cheat to win, but when and a truly gifted player like Brady does it - it makes it all the more pathetic.
Thank God I am not a Patriot fan, and be forced to grovel in excuses and denial.

Once and for all you have to show this f*cking team that cheating is not acceptable.
The news conference was an absolute joke, and yet another testament that Belicheat doesn't give a flying doughnut about what anyone thinks and has zero remorse for any wrongdoings.
It's one thing for some poor sap to try and cheat to win, but when and a truly gifted player like Brady does it - it makes it all the more pathetic.
Thank God I am not a Patriot fan, and be forced to grovel in excuses and denial.
If you think that's appropriate, I think you're fucking retarded.

Nah - the coach is ultimately responsible. And the NFL isn't going to hobble the Patriots on the biggest ratings night of the year.

Are you kidding?
Tossing out Belicheat and Brady would ensure probably the most watched Superbowl in history!!!
I would for damn sure to record and rewatch it dozens of times just to enjoy the humiliation the franchise deserves.

Oh...Pats fan eh? :blahblah:

crying.jpg

Oh...Pats fan eh? :blahblah:

Absolutely, but there's not a reasonable football fan in the world who thinks what you suggest would be appropriate. Your idea of appropriate is, as stated above, fucking retarded. Period.

Forum List

Back